• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 28, 2021

    Fallout 3 | I've never been happier, I can't explain how *done* I was with that quest

    Fallout 3 | I've never been happier, I can't explain how *done* I was with that quest


    I've never been happier, I can't explain how *done* I was with that quest

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 06:58 PM PST

    Broken steel

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 11:18 AM PST

    Hi guys, I just started a new save after years and I was just wondering what would happen if I choose to irradiate the water supply at project purity while having broken steel active, I haven't ever tried this so I wonder what would happen, would the brotherhood still be friendly and would you wake up at the citadel?

    Any help appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Unsuitablemasta
    [link] [comments]

    It's like I'm non-existent

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 07:49 PM PST

    It's probably happened to others and I'm probably going to have to use an old save, but it's like the game suddenly doesn't recognize me anymore; enemies attack my companions but not me, I can attack others but it won't damage them at all and... at some points I'll sort of jump in and out of the ground and go through walls as I please, but can't interact with anything when that happens

    submitted by /u/flor__s
    [link] [comments]

    Help! House empty glitch?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 10:29 AM PST

    Please help me, I don't want to quit this game. I'm on 360 I've read through forums and can't find anything on this. I'm maybe halfway thru Point Lookout, went back to wasteland to dump gear (after bringing the book) and my lockers are empty! Now here's where the real problem is, I have a save in my megaton house from before bringing the book, which at the time DID have all my gear in lockers, but when I load that save, it literally empties EVERYTHING! As if I never got the house and put anything in it in the first place. Idk what to do, so much gear stored there (I'm level 29) and I just eanted to finish Point Lookout but damn. I can't find a solution other than load prev save, but that prev save is glitched even worse. Idk what to do

    submitted by /u/radicalrafical
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment