• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 18, 2021

    Fallout: New Vegas | I’m pretty sure that by the time I win Hoover dam I’ll be a fully fledged programmer

    Fallout: New Vegas | I’m pretty sure that by the time I win Hoover dam I’ll be a fully fledged programmer


    I’m pretty sure that by the time I win Hoover dam I’ll be a fully fledged programmer

    Posted: 17 May 2021 11:08 PM PDT

    This is why I love this game.

    Posted: 17 May 2021 04:36 PM PDT

    I don’t enjoy killing, but when done righteously, it’s just a chore... like any other.

    Posted: 17 May 2021 09:42 PM PDT

    I thought this guy spawned in camp mccarran?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 12:18 PM PDT

    My crude drawing of what I think legion tanks would look like if FNV has vehicles (inspired by Colorado Granby killdozer)

    Posted: 18 May 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    I love Fallout NV. Never change <3

    Posted: 18 May 2021 05:26 AM PDT

    When you’re feeling that uranium fever

    Posted: 17 May 2021 09:20 PM PDT

    This old fellow was just wandering by when I started talking to someone. Just another random person in the Mojave. I dunno why I found it captivating, but I took a screenshot.

    Posted: 17 May 2021 09:47 PM PDT

    why does Victor have a bed

    Posted: 18 May 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    Best weather mods for low end pcs? Nice looking night/day

    Posted: 18 May 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    Have a pretty shit PC but want the game to look a little nicer, currently have a decent blue sky mod that looks pretty nice but the nights are lack luster, I really don't care for the lighting. Looks too close to vanilla. Anything that would work better? Also don't care about dust storms/rain etc that type of stuff. Would just prefer regular weather

    submitted by /u/TheDreaming3992
    [link] [comments]

    Does this subreddit actually gave any moderators?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 04:10 AM PDT

    Not usually something I care about but in the past few days I've seen a number of posts here that have nothing to do with New Vegas or even Fallout for that matter, and most of them are memes. What's the point in having rules if they aren't enforced?

    submitted by /u/-Courier-Six-
    [link] [comments]

    Not so powerful are you Legate

    Posted: 17 May 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    How many people has Arcade Gannon given a sexual awakening?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 09:09 AM PDT

    I see so many people talking about how much they loved romancing him, and I'm just genuinely curious. This goes for other fallout characters, but I see it the most with Arcade.

    submitted by /u/kureiois
    [link] [comments]

    I thought that this was a unique drop from a guy at camp golf?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 07:39 PM PDT

    Abnormal load times, no mods

    Posted: 18 May 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    Im playing on xb1 and wondering if having a lot of quests in your pip boy would affect your loading times because I have like 10 saves and only 71 hours lvl 39

    submitted by /u/oogabooga420123
    [link] [comments]

    Help needed for a mercenary build.

    Posted: 17 May 2021 11:26 PM PDT

    Working that first mission with the van graffs has me wanting to do a cold, calculated merc build intent on getting as much money, women (or men), and comfort as possible. I'm thinking using a plasma rifle like you use in the mission and possibly explosives but I'm not sure what I would do to juggle the special to make this build work.

    submitted by /u/Canto_Christ
    [link] [comments]

    Mod suggestions for FPS boosts and crash fixes/bug fixes, recommended mod loader, and guide?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    So, sorry if the title was a bit confusing, this is really my first time modding (other than Minecraft, but modding Minecraft is ridiculously easy). I'm basically looking for a list of mods that helps with FPS boosts and bug fixes, a launcher for loading the mods, and a guide on how to do all of that.

    If I can get all of that, it would be much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/iwastoldnottogohere
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get Gun runners a new inventory

    Posted: 17 May 2021 07:38 PM PDT

    I want a hunting shotgun or riot shotgun but their not selling them

    submitted by /u/Prestigious_Plan126
    [link] [comments]

    How can I launch both nukes in Lonesome Road without vilifying the Legion?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 06:47 PM PDT

    I'm currently doing a Legion playthrough, but I still want to nuke both factions. I didn't even think to plan ahead and do it before completing Ring-a-ding-ding, so I can't reset my reputation. I'm at neutral with them currently. What quests do I need to do (if I can do this at all)? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/FreddyPlayz
    [link] [comments]

    I think I screwed my New Vegas run

    Posted: 17 May 2021 08:12 PM PDT

    This is my first time playing new Vegas and I'm doing the ending where I've killed Mr. House and I'm working with Yes-Man. I think I messed up my run because I can't complete the quest "Wild Card: Side Bets due to me straight up killing all of the Khans at red rock after I spoke with them, so I don't have the option to tell Yes-Man to ignore them. The other quest I have is "Don't tread on the beat." But that doesn't have any markers on my map. I'm extremely lost at this point on what to do. Do I have to restart?

    submitted by /u/TripleC18
    [link] [comments]

    Does the dialogue change if I age my character?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    I always play as a younger character and NPCs always call me "kid". If I played as an older character, would that change the dialogue?

    submitted by /u/CinnamonSauce
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment