• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 22, 2021

    Fallout 3 | Goddamn collar on this armor is too tight...

    Fallout 3 | Goddamn collar on this armor is too tight...


    Goddamn collar on this armor is too tight...

    Posted: 21 May 2021 04:13 PM PDT

    Can you get the winterized combat armour out of the Op.Ancorage simulation

    Posted: 21 May 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    I need to know. I know there is the medic combat armour or whatever it's called but I want that balaclava.

    submitted by /u/Fr0sty2go
    [link] [comments]

    Talon company merc

    Posted: 21 May 2021 12:36 PM PDT

    I'll never forget the time I killed a merc for the first time and read the bounty on me, it said Caillou needs to die

    submitted by /u/Depressed_baseball69
    [link] [comments]

    Shaman/Witchdoctor Build Idea?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    Hello guy!! it's me again.. so i plan to create two character my first character is the martial artist or monk and my second character i plan to create a shaman or witchdoctor based character but i can't find any information about this build ... everyone have any suggestions or idea for this build?

    i know fallout 3 skill don't have anything match much like in nv but i want to try some Weird build ( sorry if i typing isn't correct )

    submitted by /u/decayedchild
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment