• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 19, 2021

    Fallout 3 | Anyone else have a random encounter they've NEVER experienced?

    Fallout 3 | Anyone else have a random encounter they've NEVER experienced?


    Anyone else have a random encounter they've NEVER experienced?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 06:58 PM PDT

    For me, it's Uncle Leo.

    10+ years of on and off play, thousands of hours over multiple files and gaming systems, never seen him. I've even hunted for him in the past, no luck.

    In highschool I assumed I had a bug but still to this day he alludes me.

    Am I the only one?

    submitted by /u/StevieBlunder44
    [link] [comments]

    What are some early starting areas for good stuffs

    Posted: 18 May 2021 03:54 PM PDT

    Fallout 3 keeps crashing in the vault 101 atrium

    Posted: 18 May 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    Specifically, the part where that guy with the red headwear is supposed to call you out from the window. He stands there saying nothing and when I walk past him and into the next room with rad roaches, it freezes up!

    This is on ps3 so there aren't many options to salvage this, can someone help!?

    submitted by /u/RamenDragon345
    [link] [comments]

    Unarmed Character Build

    Posted: 18 May 2021 06:52 PM PDT

    ( my English is not good so pardon me if i type wrong )

    I'm new here and i need to create monk or martial artist based character i don't want to use weapon , gun or power armor what perk and stats should i put

    Thank.

    submitted by /u/decayedchild
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment