• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 28, 2021

    Fallout | This year in Fallout Lore: Hubris Comics Publishing was established in Washington, D.C.

    Fallout | This year in Fallout Lore: Hubris Comics Publishing was established in Washington, D.C.


    This year in Fallout Lore: Hubris Comics Publishing was established in Washington, D.C.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 06:09 PM PDT

    "Publishing quality prints at quality prices"

    submitted by /u/guardabosquejose
    [link] [comments]

    I can't stop thinking that Supermutants is a sarcastic reference to typical Orks from classic fantasy universes. They are big, dumb, mean and green.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 04:34 AM PDT

    this ones for glory

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 11:02 PM PDT

    maaan, ok well i had to take a break from gaming for a few years, life etc getting in the way o funtime, anyway I finally was able to build a new comp and have been playing fo4 again. this time following the railroad questline....so...well um...spoilers...(yeah yeah i know, its old but hey!
    .

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .when I found Glory in the antechamber dying after fighting off the brotherhood raid on the railroad and she made me promise to save the other synths...well hell man. this old fat gamer teared up....im all pissed off and sad, they really make an amazing game! :D

    submitted by /u/red_dog_forge
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 which is better? Combat rifle or handmade rifle?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 10:19 PM PDT

    I'm wanting to make a semi auto sniper build with either the Overseers Guardian using the .308 conversion, or the handmade rifle with the two shot effect. Which one is better?

    submitted by /u/_Meme_Messiah_
    [link] [comments]

    Insane loading times Fallout 4

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 04:35 AM PDT

    So I've played Fallout 4 on the PS4, but recently built a PC and wanted to feel the modded Fallout 4 experience.

    This quickly became frustrating though when I encountered the ridicolous loading times. I've tried to fix this but haven't been able to find a solution. So I thought I'd make a post myself to see if anyone could help.

    I want to note that this was present before I even started modding the game. And I've tried a couple of tips as well: - Load Accelerator Mod - Uncapping the framerate (this seems to work, but it instead cause the game to move.. fast? (the character moves faster than normal and the Pip-Boy menu is fast) And I've read that it happens since the game is somehow connected to the framerate?) - Running the game in borderless windowed

    I'd be very thankful for any help I can get, thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/maxeriksson
    [link] [comments]

    Do legendary institute rifles ever drop? Except Virgil's piece.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 11:36 PM PDT

    Should I get fallout 4 or fallout 76 on ps4?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    Looking to buy one of them on ps4, never played a fallout game before . I heard 76 was full of bugs and whatnot but they got patched but the thing is that my wifi is very slow so I'd rather not do huge updates. Please give me your opinion if you can and thank you

    submitted by /u/unoriginalname147
    [link] [comments]

    Want some advice on Guns is Fallout 4.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    So I've been really enjoying my time in Fallout 4 so far but I have found myself heavily gravitating towards pistols as my main weapons. I basically use a modded 10mm as my main, modded Kellogs pistol as my high damage dealer, and a modded laser pistol for the in-between.

    I'm level 29 at the moment and haven't finished the main quest or started any DLC's so no spoilers please.I'm really enjoying myself and have had a great time with these guns, I just feel like I'm not getting the most out of the array of weapons that Fallout 4 has to offer, do you guys have any suggestions for what kind of guns I might enjoy using?

    submitted by /u/RiskyBi5cuit
    [link] [comments]

    No rest for the minutemen!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    Preston Garvey is currently giving me two quests at the same time. I don't mind having one because it gives me something to do if I run out of quests, but it's back to back, I finish both and he has two more for me. It's really annoying and I wish he'd just stop giving me quests at all, but I know that's not possible. (PS5) so modding is out of the question 😭

    submitted by /u/SonicHorizon101
    [link] [comments]

    How do clothes work in Fallout 4?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:32 AM PDT

    So in 3, from what I remember, you basically had to wear armour if you wanted a decent defence rating. But I see a lot of people just wearing normal clothes when they play. Is there some sort of system where u can hide armour or how does it work?

    submitted by /u/BlueCloudCorp
    [link] [comments]

    (FO4) Why are so many rifles left-handed?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:31 AM PDT

    Every time i use a bolt action rifle, i feel like the biggest moron. Is there a lore explonation for this or does bethesda just dont understand how guns work?

    submitted by /u/warrantedowl
    [link] [comments]

    How to fix fallout 4

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:29 AM PDT

    I been trying to log into fallout 4 but it keep showing this operation can't be completed,I try all the solution but none of them work.Any solution to fix it guys?

    submitted by /u/GustyChlorox
    [link] [comments]

    How rare is a firelance?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 11:28 PM PDT

    I was walking around pretty early game and alien ammo fell on me and a gun was found by dogmeat I looked it up and people said it's rare?

    submitted by /u/edible_butt_fungus
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else having problems with Fallout 76 new update?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 02:24 PM PDT

    Okay so I just downloaded the new update like a couple minutes ago on every time I try to login it says authentication failed is it just me or what?

    PS: I'm on PlayStation 4

    submitted by /u/eat_shit_and_die2538
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 76 Atom shop

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 01:45 AM PDT

    Will the things from actual season be available at atom shop when season ends?

    submitted by /u/KAWUH
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck thanks to the out of time bug on PS4, but the strategy to kill all the bugs first and then talk to codsworth isn’t working for me, the fuck do I do now?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 09:41 PM PDT

    I've tried reloading from the vault like 4 times

    submitted by /u/Glossyplane542
    [link] [comments]

    Series running gags and non-lore callbacks in game?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 05:08 PM PDT

    For example, the gnomes and teddy bears in 3 and 4. There are also the door that open to a wall with text. The mechanist lairs have clear similarities, both having extremely complicated and animated doors, as well as an elevator bypass directly to the Mechanist.

    submitted by /u/Illustrious-Ad-375
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get New Vegas to run on my pc without it crashing every 2 hours or so?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 12:14 AM PDT

    Question says it all. I've been wanting to get back into New Vegas for a while now but I just cant stand the crashes. It's a nightmare to even load up my saves let alone try to explore and exit a building and the game completely freezes or crashes. I only have a handful of mods, most being fixes or improvements like the unofficial patch, anti crash (which didn't work) and Brave New World to help fix some of the crayola model magic faces. I'm damn near close to just buying the ultimate edition on amazon but I wanna try to savage this on pc. Any good tips to actually get it running somewhat smoothly?

    submitted by /u/RiseAgainstFan13
    [link] [comments]

    Starting a new playthrough, need advice! [FO4]

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 12:03 PM PDT

    So I haven't played in a while and want to start a nee playthrough as a charismatic gunslinger. Obviously I need charisma, as i eventually want to build and connect settlements. But what else do i put perk points into? I'll be only using handguns, hopefully at some point just revolvers. What should my starting stats be? I'm a bit lost and don't want to mess it up. Any advice helps. Thanks in advance.

    Edit: i do have all dlcs if that helps

    submitted by /u/Brewersfan614
    [link] [comments]

    Can't understand the hate fallouters give to Institute Rifles. They work very well even on highest difficulty. And look very stylish too.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:33 AM PDT

    Update: I've listened to your opinions, but I still can't say that I agree

    submitted by /u/TacticalAsDuck_
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Nuka World Transit Center still there even if you don’t own the DLC?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    Basically the title. Is the transit center added in after you get the DLC? Or is it just always there and you can't enter without it?

    submitted by /u/plzhelpmeimhurt
    [link] [comments]

    Who would like to see a real life bottlecap mine?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    Character voice not working - Any ideas?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 09:36 PM PDT

    Thanks for clicking on this post to begin with! I have run into the most annoying bug in recent experience, and I'd like some help with it, if any of you have suggestions.

    Like the title suggests, there just isn't any character voice, and this is present right from the start, but this only effects Nate. His lips will mouth war never changes, but nothing will come out.

    Most solutions I have found point toward deleting, renaming, modifying, and any other scary word you could imagine to the game files, mostly Voices.ba2, but to no effect.

    I of course do have all my mods disabled, but for whatever reason, this continues to go on. This is easily the most stubborn bug I've come across. I appreciate any help I can get!

    Tldr: Nate's voice doesn't work, Nora's does. Mods are disabled, voices.ba2 will be attending pride month, I am shitting my pants.

    submitted by /u/Meister_Freundlich
    [link] [comments]

    What is everyone’s strategy for 2nd loadout?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 09:14 PM PDT

    Just curious, I'm currently a bloodied heavy gun and I'm wondering what I should make my 2nd loadout? Anyone have any interesting ideas they are implementing with the 2nd loadout?

    submitted by /u/N1CKYD
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment