• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 28, 2021

    Fallout 3 | Came across something new and odd!!

    Fallout 3 | Came across something new and odd!!


    Came across something new and odd!!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 09:08 PM PDT

    I can´t seem to decide on a type of character to play as in FO3

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 07:04 AM PDT

    I love Fallout 3. It was the first Fallout game I ever played, and I loved it right from the start. The amount of options you have to do a certain quest or whatever it may be, is amazing, you create your own story, or at least you dictate how it goes, and how you are going to treat the other characters in the game.

    Right in my first playthrough, many many years ago, probably 2011 or 2013, I was of course the good guy. I didn´t blow up Megaton, I helped people like Leo Stahl with his addiction problems, I helped the Brotherhood of Steel, saved the slaves at Paradise Falls (then I think I obliterated them from existence XD), etc. . I was the hero, the savior and all of that.

    Then, like most people after their first playthrough, I decided to go ape shit and just do whatever the hell I wanted, whilst not letting my moral compass clash with my decision making. That means, I blew up Megaton and took all of the money I could from that quest, I extorted people, sold slaves to Paradise Falls, killed people either because I just felt like it or because they had something I wanted to take from them, I lied and persuaded people into doing what I wanted with high speech skills, etc. . And it was one of the most fun experiences I ever had in a videogame, because I got to sort of "live" another life in a completely different setting, and THAT, is what I love so much about this game, how much you can do in the game, is almost proportional to the amount of options and ways that you have to play the game.

    Recently I´ve decided to come back to FO3, and play the whole game once again, but now, after having played the game so much, in so many different ways, I honestly don´t know what to do. Am I gonna be the good guy? The bad buy/scum of the earth guy? Somewhere in between? And then what skills am I going to prioritize? Am I gonna be a Big Guns expert with Explosives and Melee weapons as secondary skills? A high Sneak character with high Speech and Barter skills? I honestly just can´t decide, I´ve even gone on the internet to find character randomizers for FO3, but they didn´t really appeal to me.

    And this is why I decided to come and post this, to see if maybe, just maybe, I can get some ideas from other Fallout lovers. Maybe I should just play Fallout 4, since I never even finished that game XD, didn´t even get close to that, I think I never even got very far into the game, so I have more than enough to explore and do in it, both in terms of gameplay, lore and story. And I also have a lot more to do in New Vegas, since I only finished the main story once, and I think I left out a lot of other stuff to do, like side quests and what not, and I didn´t even touch the DLC´s. But I just can´t play those games, not yet at least, because what I really want to play right now, is some good old Fallout 3.

    submitted by /u/IamTheBernas
    [link] [comments]

    How rare is a firelance

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 11:32 PM PDT

    I was walking quite early game and alien ammo fell from the sky and dogmeat also found a gun called firelance and some people said it was rare?

    submitted by /u/edible_butt_fungus
    [link] [comments]

    Just started a fallout 3 play through

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 11:47 PM PDT

    What are some tips/challenges to spice up the experience or good builds? I'm excited to play again and am looking to play a way I've never before

    submitted by /u/pozzasmallpeen
    [link] [comments]

    I just started 3 and there are some cool details that Bethesda put in that aren't in nv

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:12 AM PDT

    Like when you look at a locked container they comment about it

    If you grab an item that is marked as owned then they'll say something

    submitted by /u/GalaxyZedZee
    [link] [comments]

    Just collected every single item in Megaton, and dumped it outside. 30 minutes well spent!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    All 5 Super Mutant Behemoth Locations Fallout 3

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment