• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 7, 2021

    Fallout 3 | Wow, my Dad must've been such a badass.

    Fallout 3 | Wow, my Dad must've been such a badass.


    Wow, my Dad must've been such a badass.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 10:10 AM PST

    Can´t go to point lookout

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 05:01 AM PST

    I´m having problems with this dlc. What happens is I buy the ticket got to the bed to activate, the scren fades and theres no cutscene. my character in same place and I can only move the camera.

    I´ve already went through anchorage and the pit dlc and those had no problems.

    I deactivated major mods to see if that was the problem, it still didn´t work.

    I reinstalled the game and I still can´t access it.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Chaos_something
    [link] [comments]

    Replaying first time in years

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 06:08 PM PST

    I've beaten multiple times and logged so many hours on FO3. I haven't played it since new vegas came out. Just started over on it and man i had forgotten how amazing this game is. It has aged extremely well too. I'm finding things now that i missed or never explored years ago when i played so much.

    submitted by /u/cfreezy72
    [link] [comments]

    should i keep mini nukes?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 03:52 AM PST

    im fairly early on in the game only level 4 and i have a mini nuke, should i sell it for 250 caps or keep it

    submitted by /u/ShadUrlwn
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry for the horrible visual. But here is Re-done minefield with 18 people who live their (or 17 if you dont count the robot)

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 05:38 AM PST

    Can I get the two other robots from tinker joe?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 01:04 PM PST

    In dialogue he says no, but if I use the mesmertron on him and get his robots to kill him for me. The robots stand still and dont move. If I were to PUSH them to a new location (like megaton to help out deputy weld) will they stay there or will they run away?

    submitted by /u/N___THOR
    [link] [comments]

    how to get rid of raider status

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 12:48 PM PST

    i accidently stole a book in megatron or whatever its called and now everyones attack me how do i stop it

    submitted by /u/ShadUrlwn
    [link] [comments]

    If you had the opportunity to turn minefield into a settlement what would you do with it?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 08:40 AM PST

    Again your the owner of minefield.

    What do you do with minefield

    (And you can get wastelanders and traders to come and live there)

    submitted by /u/N___THOR
    [link] [comments]

    Still finding new bugs after all these years

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 10:35 AM PST

    What would be a good ruler or leader outfit?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 08:45 AM PST

    I did a hostile takeover of the raider base NS (forgot what it's called) and made all the raiders passive with the mesmatron(enslaving them then freeing them)

    What outfit should I put on (PURELY FOR LOOKS) to bestow fear in those raiders below me? (Note I have ALL DLCS )

    submitted by /u/N___THOR
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment