• Breaking News

    Friday, March 5, 2021

    Fallout 3 | I didn't get the best screenshots of it, but today I stumbled into a battle between Talon Company mercs, Enclave troops, Brotherhood Outcasts, a Yao Guai, and a Giant Radscorpion. Is this crazy mess a known random encounter or did I just get super lucky?

    Fallout 3 | I didn't get the best screenshots of it, but today I stumbled into a battle between Talon Company mercs, Enclave troops, Brotherhood Outcasts, a Yao Guai, and a Giant Radscorpion. Is this crazy mess a known random encounter or did I just get super lucky?


    I didn't get the best screenshots of it, but today I stumbled into a battle between Talon Company mercs, Enclave troops, Brotherhood Outcasts, a Yao Guai, and a Giant Radscorpion. Is this crazy mess a known random encounter or did I just get super lucky?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 06:10 PM PST

    You wanna see speed I’ll show you speeed

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 09:29 AM PST

    I must be so lucky!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 03:21 PM PST

    Last year i bought Fallout 3, at the time my laptop was terrible and just about managed to keep things going but even though it was Windows 10 I didn't get that many crashes. Then I got an Asus Tuf and Fallout 4 too because I'd wanted to play it for so long but I've always had a real soft spot for Fallout 3. The atmosphere, the totally hopeless landscape just has a really strong feel about it.

    Today I tried playing Fallout 3, the GOG version, and was worried because I'd heard that people had problems playing it but it ran like butter and looked so much better playing on ultra rather than medium. So what I'm saying is that either I'm the luckiest Fallouter in the owrld, or if you're looking at Fallout 3 buy it and get it from GOG! Whatever they did to it definitely worked for me on a lousy computer and a decent-ish gaming one.

    submitted by /u/_Jemma_
    [link] [comments]

    Where do I find the spacesuit astronaut suit

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 07:05 PM PST

    Can someone tell me quickly. All I find is 1:00:00 YouTube videos playing through the whole spaceship. I'm at the airlock and I just need a spacesuit

    submitted by /u/sp4ce
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment