• Breaking News

    Friday, March 5, 2021

    Fallout | Fallout Questionnaire to see what the community thinks about certain things. Come check it out if you have the time!

    Fallout | Fallout Questionnaire to see what the community thinks about certain things. Come check it out if you have the time!


    Fallout Questionnaire to see what the community thinks about certain things. Come check it out if you have the time!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 11:31 AM PST

    The information will not be used in any way or form. This form is just to see what the community thinks about certain things.

    Please answer honestly so that I can have clear results. Will be accepting results until 24 hours have passed since the post was posted. Thank you for your time!

    This is a slightly updated version that added some QOL changes to make it easier for respondents.

    Results will be posted within 1-2 days and will be linked here to a separate post with them.

    https://forms.gle/juzkcfF2dhYMAGDV6

    submitted by /u/Tamashi55
    [link] [comments]

    This has probably been mentioned, but it’s been longer between the release of Fallout 4 and today than it was between F:NV and Fallout 4

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 06:01 PM PST

    I find that crazy. I remember being so hyped for Fallout 4 because the wait had seemed like forever in my young mind. But now at 20, I feel like I could wait another few years and it still wouldn't feel as long as that wait between FNV and 4.

    submitted by /u/TheFoghat
    [link] [comments]

    Fun little fact about Nuka- Cola’s founder

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 09:49 PM PST

    You know the founder of Nuka-Cola probably as well as I do, creator of the drink of choice for everyone throughout the wasteland... barring Sunset Saspirilla in Nevada... and Balls in Texas. But did you know how he got his name? Well If you didn't know John- Caleb Bradberton gets his names from the real world developers of Coca-Cola and Pepsi. That's John S. Pemberton and Caleb Bradham. How cool is that?

    submitted by /u/Duplicarus
    [link] [comments]

    My most Advanced Save on Fallout 4 so far, At the castle with my soon to be Power Armor collection!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 12:07 AM PST

    It's not very advanced but it'll get better, I'm still working on getting more materials! But this is my best settlement at the castle, with 18 people there! I have my 3 sets of power armor, Nuka- Quantum X-01 Power armor BOS- T-60 VI Sentinel Power armor And the currently in use, OverBoss Power armor. It'll be so cool when I get everything set up! :)

    If this link don't work lemme know so I can try to fix it, I've never uploaded a video to Reddit before.

    https://share.icloud.com/photos/0IEvIHOOz8ILN2LXlEPCH16Ew

    submitted by /u/ImVeryAkward
    [link] [comments]

    Getting into fallout 76 after 2 years

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 02:22 AM PST

    Wish me luck

    submitted by /u/Olle0031
    [link] [comments]

    Can mods be considered cheating?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 03:57 AM PST

    I'm talking in terms of weapon mods, since I have a few that are vastly superior to vanilla weapons. I have 2 mods in mind, the .223 revolver and an m14 mod. The .223 is a powerhouse (cough cough, 100+ damage), while the m14 essentially turned the difficulty down for a while (until I reached level 25)

    submitted by /u/MaciejPlaysNumber368
    [link] [comments]

    When you complete all 4 DLCs before confronting Benny

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 06:38 PM PST

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CMBTnxzg5Sg/?igshid=d78n7l9w4qlh

    The story behind this quest began back when I was doing my NCR playthrough of FNV. After realizing I couldn't repair my rep with the NCR after nuking them, my OCD completionism kicked in and I really wanted the scorched Sierra power armor during the battle of Hoover dam. So I looked up the best way to get it while maintaining a good rep with the NCR and it's to do Loansome road before entering the strip where Crocker requests your presence. I did the other 3 DLCs as a way to level up and managed to get to level 43 by the end of the Loansome road. And before you ask, yes I did it completionist style and got every single item and snow globe from each DLC. This was a painful quest but in the end I fulfilled it.

    submitted by /u/thorismorepowwrfult
    [link] [comments]

    Kill great khan's or let them go?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 03:22 AM PST

    I am doing NCR ending, and i am boulder city mission where you can let them go or kill them all, also the same question is for red rock canyon.

    submitted by /u/reatsomeyon
    [link] [comments]

    Any good wasteland shanties?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 05:37 PM PST

    I'm a huge Fallout fan and love sea shanties, and I was thinking that there must be some sort of wasteland/apocalypse/Fallout themed shanties on the Internet. To my dismay, I couldn't find one, albeit I didn't look for too long.

    As much as I love the music of the games, background or radio, it'd be nice to have something to sing to myself even when I'm not playing or can't listen to playlists on streaming services.

    Any info or leads would be greatly appreciated, even if it's just a couple of lines from something you don't quite remember. I'd try and write my own but as of right now and for the foreseeable future I don't really have the time.

    submitted by /u/BennyNV
    [link] [comments]

    What was the point of the Vault Tec experiments if there was no one around to view them?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 01:01 PM PST

    Fallout 4 dialogue overlapping help

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:54 AM PST

    So I reinstalled Fallout 4 to my new PC, and any new saves I had were corrupted and the dialogue started overlapping. And the same thing happens when I make a new character. I've deleted and redownloaded Fallout like 5 times now, and I'm still getting the same problem. I did download mods and the Nexis loader, but I've scoured through my hard drive and deleted them all. What else am I missing? I've asked this question before but no one saw it

    submitted by /u/CombatRanger911
    [link] [comments]

    FO3 Console Commands problem

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 04:00 AM PST

    When I was playing I have a issue which when I can't use the console commands, I clicked the ~ button nothing pop up, could anybody tell me what seem to be the problem? Help?

    submitted by /u/wetione
    [link] [comments]

    anyone wanna join me in trying to manifest a fallout: new orleans?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 05:26 PM PST

    [F1/F2/RP] 50's / Post-apocalyptic loading screens

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 09:56 AM PST

    I got bored after seeing the same loading screens (there's not enough variation, in my opinion), time after time, and so I made nearly 150 new screens.

    The reason they're in 640x480 resolution, is because I used an ancient program called Image Alchemy to convert the files into .rix, and the version I'm using won't allow you to convert files with higher resolution. Sorry about that.

    The preview below shows a good chunk, to give you an idea what to expect:

    https://i.imgur.com/kQCvZL0.png

    submitted by /u/almacc
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t find a clear answer as to what the caffeine effect does in fallout 4, and would prefer to not go start a survival mode playthrough to find out. What does it do?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 03:32 PM PST

    Playing Fallout 2 for the first time, didn’t realize how frustrating it was when your companions shoot threw you and end up killing you.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 05:00 PM PST

    Radscorpion Venom ?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 10:13 PM PST

    Does anyone here know what this venom actually does? We can use it in the Venom Syringe in Fallout 4, and it's mentioned it's used to paralyze their prey and wastelanders have invented several antidotes to it. But what does it actually do to someone? Is it comparable to anything in real life or no? I ask here because upon searching I found no real answers.

    submitted by /u/WolfPetter42
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't we have brighter lights and bigger limit (Fallout 76)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:49 AM PST

    We should be able to at least have an option for brighter lights in Fallout 76 because their light build limit is 50 which is barely enough to actually light up a shelter for example, especially if you're trying to be creative with the lights. It's just an annoying thing that I noticed when building my shelter, and it's even harder when the letters are considered lights. Just saying we should be able to have either brighter lights or a bigger limit for building them.

    submitted by /u/hlias_itr2
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for somewhere to buy fallout 76

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:44 AM PST

    So I currently own Fallout 76 for PS4, but with the new updates it makes my ps4 sound like a jet engine and the frames at places make it unbearable at times, so I'm looking to get fallout 76 on my new PC. However, I don't want to spend the £40 on steam to buy it new AGAIN, and so I was wondering if there is a different place to get a key for it for cheaper. I DO NOT WANT TO PIRATE IT. Or should I just wait for it to be on a steam sale?

    submitted by /u/tntrhino12
    [link] [comments]

    Vault 88 Weird Settlers

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 09:53 PM PST

    So I finished an all residential type vault in my 5th playthrough of fallout 4. Basically all of my settlers live in the Western Residential Wing because every room there is like a mini apartment style quarters complete with a bathroom, laundry, bedroom and living room. So, there's this female settler who went all the way to the top floor of the Western wing just to poop even though she went past the upper central lavatory. Does your vault have any weird settlers too?

    submitted by /u/ACabbageManiac
    [link] [comments]

    [FNV] Can we see the impacts after providing power to a place after Lucky Old Sun ?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 01:41 PM PST

    I was wandering if we see any difference after providing power to any location after the HELIOS ONE quest...

    submitted by /u/kdaak
    [link] [comments]

    Have bethesda confirmed what date the new fallout 76 season in March?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 06:01 PM PST

    Theory: Fallout 76 is a simulation (based on a song)

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 11:52 AM PST

    Right, so this is a wild speculation based only on the inclusion of a particular song on the FO76 soundtrack, but I want to throw it out there in the bonkers case that I'm actually right.

    Now, then, Fallout under Bethesda has always had thematic music choices. The very first song I heard on FO3's radio after leaving Vault 101 was Way Back Home, an obvious choice given the game's theme of "you can't go home again." New Vegas had Ain't That A Kick In the Head which obviously referenced the fact that the Courier had been shot in the head. Fallout 4 had Personality, which until recently I hadn't associated with the fact that the game dealt with artificial intelligence, featuring robots that had personalities of their own.

    FO76 has Mister Sandman on the radio. Sure, there's the perk of the same name and that might be why the song's in there, but suppose it's hinting at something. Suppose the repetition of "bring me a dream" is hinting that the events of FO76 are in fact a virtual reality "dream" that the protagonist of Fallout 5 will wake up from at the beginning. Maybe it'll be Appalachia in the future somewhere around FO4's time or maybe it'll be something else experiencing a problem that it needed FO76's story to be instructive about, but consider it. The game flashes back to a bunch of vault dwellers fighting the scorchbeast queen with "Mister Sandman" playing over the fight. The scene is timed so that the song starts to fade as the closing "Mister Sandman" plays under a man talking and "bring me a dream" plays as your pod opens.

    Am I being my own proctologist with this wild speculation? Admittedly, very much so, but I've had dumber ideas that had way less possibility than this does. Do I think it's likely? Hell, no. Do I think it's possible? Yes.

    EDIT: I mentioned below but forgot to originally put here that were this the case it would allow Bethesda to handwave any inconsistencies in canon to gaps in the data that the sim designers had to guess on.

    submitted by /u/ManiacClown
    [link] [comments]

    is there a "wildcard" ending in fo4???

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 02:32 PM PST

    in fallout nv if you go with yes man and prompting the "wildcard" ending since I have recently been replaying fo4 I wondered if you could side with the bos and destroy the institute then take them down with the minutemen then finally destroy them

    submitted by /u/AFT47
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment