• Breaking News

    Friday, March 5, 2021

    Fallout: New Vegas | Got bored and decided to do a kill everything playthrough with a fucking nuka cola sign and it was excellent. Thank you that is all

    Fallout: New Vegas | Got bored and decided to do a kill everything playthrough with a fucking nuka cola sign and it was excellent. Thank you that is all


    Got bored and decided to do a kill everything playthrough with a fucking nuka cola sign and it was excellent. Thank you that is all

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 07:22 AM PST

    Speech in this game works like magic sometimes

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 04:56 PM PST

    Courier Survived Two Shots to the Head, Not One

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:35 AM PST

    Sometimes you just gotta call someone out on their bullshit

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 09:46 PM PST

    A life size Muggy replica I made for college back in 2019!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 12:48 AM PST

    The Courier ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 02:14 AM PST

    Damn dirty apes, you've finally done it! You maniacs! Damn you all to hell!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 01:23 PM PST

    I’m trying to get the boomers to help me but I’m having trouble doing their solar panels.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:47 AM PST

    Do I need to level up my repair in order to fix the panels or am I missing something

    submitted by /u/ineedausername456
    [link] [comments]

    *shoots* your brother was a little bitch and you are too!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:38 AM PST

    Do people even finish the game? lol

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:35 AM PST

    ncr rangers spawn in the worst places sometimes.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:28 AM PST

    Character Build Generator

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:07 AM PST

    Hello all!

    Is there a character build/rp generator I could use for my next playthrough of Fallout NV? I've tried sticking to a couple of playthroughs but I always seem to go back to the same old Speech/Guns/Lockpick. If anyone would be willing to link me a generator that has rp conditions and a build I would be most grateful. :)

    submitted by /u/SJJGodSteb
    [link] [comments]

    Help! My Ed-e is not shooting

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 06:25 AM PST

    Hello, my E-De (robot companion that flies if I'm wrong) is not shooting and I do not know why, do anyone knows what I'm doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/Luuuuuuz
    [link] [comments]

    Have you brought news of the boomers?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:23 AM PST

    Is it possible to meet Kimball in "eat everyone" run when I'm killing everybody on sight?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:13 AM PST

    Damn dirty apes, you've finally done it! You maniacs! Damn you all to hell!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 10:42 PM PST

    I need help with modding, I'm new to modding and I'm just trying to use the MCM to use Ihud. I cannot figure out what to do does anyone know how to help?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:49 AM PST

    Does anyone explore every unknown location in every playthrough?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:34 AM PST

    Wanted to say thanks to everyone who posted in my dead money post, I will definitely give it another go in my next playthrough. The question I have now is if any of you guys make it a mandatory thing to explore every unknown landmark/location in every playthrough or do you only go to certain locations in a playthrough. I'm just curious on what you guys usually do, thanks for the replies in advance!

    submitted by /u/ThePhantomCreed
    [link] [comments]

    This is how I killed Caesar

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 05:57 PM PST

    Dealing with Contreras. If you side with him, is he suppose to give a discount or just an expanded inventory?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 10:18 AM PST

    Doing my millionth replay and though he said it as part of his dialogue that he'll give me a discount, I'm not sure if he is suppose to actually give me a discount or not.

    Some of his dialogue was also bugged. I was getting dialogue options I wasn't suppose to receive yet until I picked earlier ones so that may factor into things.

    Big thanks!

    submitted by /u/someuser590
    [link] [comments]

    Finally inner peace

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 01:03 PM PST

    playthrough choice

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 04:55 AM PST

    so i just finished new vegas siding with the legion, and i have been having trouble deciding which playthrough to do next, so which one should i do, because i am a terrible decision maker

    submitted by /u/LegionOfJhin
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure if this is a glitch or not - please help!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 07:56 AM PST

    https://reddit.com/link/lyew8l/video/qc0v8grdd8l61/player

    Hi! I've been playing Fallout: New Vegas for years, however this is my first time playing properly on PC - also my first time playing on hardcore. I've just recently hit snag and could use a bit of help.

    I was overencumbered, therefore went to a trader to fix that problem. But even though my carry weight is way below the max, I'm still walking as if im overencumbered. When I jump I briefly return to normal speed, but that only lasts a millisecond.

    My water, food and sleep levels are all normal, have no addictions etc. I tried reloading my save just after trading (didn't work), also tried restarting the game (also didn't work). Then I tried using player.setav speedmult to increase my speed (you guessed it lol- didn't work). Is there a reason this is happening? Or is it just a glitch? (and if it is a glitch are there any console commands I can use?) I want to leave reloading an older save as a final option.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/daReK27
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment