• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 3, 2020

    Fallout | Am I the only one who can’t side against the Brotherhood? (FO4)

    Fallout | Am I the only one who can’t side against the Brotherhood? (FO4)


    Am I the only one who can’t side against the Brotherhood? (FO4)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 12:40 PM PST

    I've beat Fallout 4 ten or more times, all with the Brotherhood. I've tried the Institute, Minutemen, and the Railroad. I eventually betrayed them all for the Brotherhood in the end. There's something I love about their power armor and hate for ghouls!

    submitted by /u/KhanOfKublai
    [link] [comments]

    The birthday card I made my boyfriend a couple months ago. I thought you all might appreciate it! :)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:06 PM PST

    10 Charisma/speech 100 is just way too fun to do

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:42 PM PST

    Get unique Dialogue. Increase payment for jobs. Lie and bs your way out of situations. Even in Fallout 3 it was same case.

    I just wish I did that on my first walkthrough for each game

    Especially at the start of fallout 4 where you can rob Wolfgang and Simone at gunpoint near the start of the game and tell them to piss off to good neighbour.

    Getting the splatter cannon, which costs more than 8000 caps, for free with 10 charisma too. May as well shock the weapons vendor for scamming us raiders (even tho I killed the raiders like a true minuteman)

    submitted by /u/The99thCourier
    [link] [comments]

    Spotted this neat Nuka Cola Imperial Knight from Warhammer at a gamestore near my home, super rad!!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 12:48 AM PST

    Wondering if my laptop can run FO4?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 10:16 PM PST

    I used to play FO4 on my PS4 but I'm getting a gaming laptop soon and I was wondering if it could run FO4(as in stable fps) These are the specs of the laptop :

    1.Intel® Core™ i5-10200H Processor (4 Core 10th Generation Processor)

    2.NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1650 4GB GDDR6

    3.16GB (8GB X 2) DDR4 3200 MHz Memory

    4.15.6" FHD 144 Hz display

    5.512GB NVME M.2 SSD

    6.Windows 10 OS

    Thanks so much for helping guys, I'm absolutely clueless when it comes to computer specs

    submitted by /u/KingOfTheBedroom
    [link] [comments]

    Ive spent the last 12+ months working on a series of illustrations based on the killers from Dead by Daylight - not I'm considering a shift to a series based on FO stuff, here's my first mock "Red Scare"

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:46 PM PST

    EDIT: Now I'm considering** - I'm good at drawing, not typing...

    DEATH TO THE CAPITALIST DOGS!

    submitted by /u/GOpencyprep
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod for fallout 4 that adds the horror type atmosphere that dead money had

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 12:49 AM PST

    I love the atmosphere of dead money/Sierra madre and was wondering if fallout 4 had a mod that added a similar atmosphere. I mainly play on Xbox but any mod would be fine

    submitted by /u/Dieseldees73
    [link] [comments]

    Project Homecoming

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 11:14 AM PST

    Have you ever thought that the factions of Fallout 4 were limiting? like you wanted some of the old ones back? Have you ever thought, "man, I wanna be a bad guy"?

    well then this is for you!

    Project Homecoming, the beginning of the creation of a mod that brings back the NCR, Legion, Enclave, and more!

    It will also be bringing in tons of new items, quests, choices, weapons, and overall some fun stuff. However, our team is small, we need programmers, artists, people with any sort of experience. Any at all would be helpful, this is a massive undertaking and every little bit will help create a better Fallout 4 than ever before.

    submitted by /u/Fortune_Cicada
    [link] [comments]

    Story (book or game) about the third Maripossa Expedition survivor?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 02:03 AM PST

    I know this might not appeal to some parts of the fandom, but I think it would help bring insight into the differing outlooks of Harold and Richard Grey from the same experince, and it could end up being one of the more unique stories of the franchise.

    submitted by /u/TangentMed
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think that Fallout 4, having a voiced protagonist, was a bad idea?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 05:15 PM PST

    I, personally, don't mind it. It works for Fallout 4 at least. However a voice PC wouldn't work in games like New Vegas or Skyrim as those games emphasize roleplaying way more than F4 does.

    submitted by /u/TheSkyGamezz
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play Fallout 4 or New Vegas first?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 12:36 AM PST

    I'm definitely overanalyzing this but I'm not sure which one I want to play first. I've played quite a bit of Skyrim and understand the fallout world pretty well. I've heard a lot new Vegas has a better story/RPG mechanics but that FO4 has better gameplay etc etc. Currently I'm slightly leaning towards New Vegas but it's low graphics really turn me off. I also watched a few clips and it seemed sort of old. However, not sure if playing FO4 might take away from "the experience" people talk about.

    submitted by /u/bongotw
    [link] [comments]

    Query about the Minutemen in F4.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 06:09 AM PST

    How far can I go with the Minutemen once I have completed the Brotherhood ending?

    submitted by /u/Deathrayzap
    [link] [comments]

    Stupid Question: Does junk have any use in FO:NV?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 05:09 PM PST

    I understand it's use in Fallout 4 but I have a hard time grasping what I can use junk for in New Vegas. The only thing that I know you can do with junk is maybe craft some ammo but there isn't a whole lot you can do with it.

    submitted by /u/FiveGallonFish
    [link] [comments]

    Who is really in charge of Vault-Tec

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 05:53 PM PST

    Playing fallout games I was always bothered by few questions answers to which I can't find anywhere: Why VT would do all those experiments? Who collects the data and how? What is the extend of the experiments? Who really in charge of them? After giving some thought, I came up with theory that the aliens are really the head of Vault Tec. I can't prove or disprove that theory, that is why I'm writing it here to see if the community can brainstorm this. Just think about this: Aliens came to earth to tell governments that the big war is coming, and helped founded the Vault-Tec as way to preserve humanity. But in reality humanity and our society in post apocalyptic world is the real experiment, vaults are just tool to create different categories/clusters of people who would be released back after war to see how things will play out. The war they initiated to kick start the big experiment. In every fallout game we have aliens orbiting earth, and sometimes crashing... what are they doing here? My theory they are collecting the results. What do you guys think?

    Ps English isn't my first language, sorry

    submitted by /u/Variety_Similar
    [link] [comments]

    How would you describe The Institute before and after Father, given you side with them?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:09 PM PST

    I see them as chaotic neutral at best, neutral evil at worst under Father's leadership. Once he passes and I take over, I would lead them as a chaotic neutral faction. I'd prefer they leave the commonwealth alone, except for the rare instances where they need to gather supplies or invite a potential recruit (so long as they do so without forcing people to comply) and ensure that settlers are well armed and protected on the off chance that things don't go as planned.

    submitted by /u/Mike_Awksmol
    [link] [comments]

    [FO4] Kids in the game

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 12:07 AM PST

    Why is it that only kids in Vault 81 have different character models, but every other kid in the wasteland has the exact same face regardless of gender? (only different hair and skin complexion - e.g. nat looks exactly like every other kid).

    Was this an oversight or does this have any implications for the synth storyline, given "Shaun" at the institute? Is it a part of lore or can it be explained by something mundane such as time constraints?

    It's more intriguing to me because vault 81 is, after all, a Vault - so the kids there were presumably born in the same circumstances as the real Shaun.

    It's just that in FO3 kids all look distinct, whether in megaton, lamplight, vault 101 birthday party, etc.

    submitted by /u/Ok-Inflation-2551
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a Mod which adds custom music into Fallout NV/3?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 03:50 AM PST

    Imagine mass murdering the people of Megaton and The Strip whilst Mr. Blue Sky plays from your Pipboy.

    submitted by /u/-_Phantom-
    [link] [comments]

    fallout 76 game audio seems really low on Xbox one x need help my audio is on max in game settings need help please

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 03:44 AM PST

    have any of the fo4 total conversion mods actually released?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 11:58 PM PST

    I think The Dark Brotherhood may have been in The Divide (image)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 04:18 PM PST

    I found their handwriting: https://imgur.com/gallery/gMbYqC2

    submitted by /u/mafnxxx
    [link] [comments]

    My brother wrote a good review/overview of Fallout 1 and 2. Worth a read if anyone is interested in giving these (rather old) games a shot!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 02:07 PM PST

    While dated, the games are certainly fun once you get past the clunky 90's interface. These overviews I think provide a pretty good summary of what you will be getting into without spoilers, and let you see if the game will be fun for you.

    Fallout 1

    Fallout 2

    Pretty fun games, even if dated, the writing still definitely holds up imo.

    submitted by /u/senicluxus
    [link] [comments]

    I think I have a key for the Fallout 4 season pass, anyone want it?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 03:15 PM PST

    I can't guarantee it works but it says it's "unclaimed" on Kinguin and I already have the season pass so if anyone wants to try it you can message me and maybe get the DLC for Fallout 4 free

    submitted by /u/aidanallenz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment