• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 3, 2020

    Fallout 3 | My sniping skills are so good it cause my game to crash...

    Fallout 3 | My sniping skills are so good it cause my game to crash...


    My sniping skills are so good it cause my game to crash...

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 08:22 AM PST

    what are the best ways to get caps and stimpaks?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 04:58 PM PST

    Fallout 3 not launching

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 12:53 PM PST

    I was having problems getting fallout 3 to work, and i was hoping someone would be able to help me out. Before, I could open the little box with things like play, options, and exit, but if i clicked play it just wouldn't launch. i was trying to fix it by downloading gfwl, and i tried uninstalling fo3 and reinstalling it to do a different fix, but now, the little box won't even open. it asks me to put in an admin password to launch it, but then it won't launch, and a pop-up comes up telling me that it may have problems opening the game, and then as i try to deal with that, i think the game is trying to open again and it asks me to give it permission to open again. its very frustrating and i was hoping that someone could explain the problem and how to fix it, thanks!

    submitted by /u/Grimmbros1214
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3: Independence Day

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 02:07 PM PST

    Kinda crazy encounter exploring Dupont Circle station/Metro Central in Fallout 3

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 10:30 AM PST

    • Your reading The Adventures of CrisperLace and her first time playing Fallout 3! Today's episode - Animal Friend in Metro Central:

    Friendly reminder the Xbox One is my first console and this is my first video game so please refrain from spoilers. [Also don't feed the Yao guai]

    https://streamable.com/5nbxmf

    Got distracted heading for the Museum of Technology to fix the satellite for Three Dog playing Fallout 3 for the first time and ended up exploring Dupont Circle station/Metro Central where I ran into a feral ghoul reaver near Museum station, upon backtracking down the station four vicious dogs came out of nowhere and alongside Dogmeat attacked the reaver all at once while I used the Combat Shotgun. This was kinda crazy and odd as I only have rank 1 of Animal Friend

    submitted by /u/CrisperLace8106
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment