• Breaking News

    Friday, November 13, 2020

    Fallout | Your realistic S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats

    Fallout | Your realistic S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats


    Your realistic S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 11:04 PM PST

    What would your S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats be mine would be. Strength 1 Perception 3 Charisma 6 Intelligence 6 Agility 3 Luck 5

    submitted by /u/godrolegaming
    [link] [comments]

    I finally did it! I 100% new vegas!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 03:27 PM PST

    I finally did it! I am free! Thank you to u/Janny_man and u/naked_all_the_time for informing me that steam doesn't give achievements to cheaters

    submitted by /u/Bill_Cipher42
    [link] [comments]

    What do you guys do with the Vault-Tec Rep in your Fallout 4 save?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 04:06 AM PST

    I send him to Sanctuary, but immediately move him to Vault 88 to live and work as a Merchant. 210 years later and he finally gets a spot in a Vault.

    submitted by /u/TheCrowsNestTV
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 2 is the most painful game ever!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 02:01 PM PST

    I played fallout 1 a few weeks ago, and absolutely loved the game. So I decided to continue with fallout 2, but I get so frustrated playing it that I don't know if I can finish it. I just feels like the game doesn't want the player to have fun. Never do I in this game get something positive that actually makes me happy. Instead the game just completely fucked the player over. I will show what I mean with the following examples (not in any order):

    1. I am forced to spend way too much money. There are so many quests where you have to fetch money from someone who owes money. If you play as a good character, you end up having to pay from your own pocket instead. An example is the sheriff quest in Redding or the quest for Salvatore in New Reno.
    2. I have never encountered a positive random event. The only random event I remember gave me the pariah dog, that gives you -2/-3 to your luck and doesn't even attack. The only way remove the dog as a companion is to kill it. Apparently he has like 250 hp, because I lost so much ammo on that fucker.
    3. My car got stolen in New Reno. Why is this a thing in the game?? I get the feeling of immersion within a crime infested town such as New Reno but it's just not fun! Instead I have to take a break from doing fun stuff to hunt some low-lives who stole my car. I don't even get anything out of it. No real reward.
    4. The game is buggy! According to some stuff that I've read you shouldn't save the game during combat because it can corrupt your save or whatever. So when I've been in a combat situation for like 20 minutes its not fun to have your game crash and it happens a lot! So for those of you who likes to shit on Bethesda for their buggy games I can tell you that fallout 2 is way more annoying.
    5. There are to many times that you just get super unlucky in fights, and I mean OVERPOWERDLY unlucky. You miss and then break your weapons, which just means you need to instantly load if it is a good weapon. This is just super annoying when you have been in combat for 15+ minutes. Keep in mind that you can't really save in combat as I said earlier. I that randomness is a thing in turn based game, but Fallout 1 did it just fine. Why did they need to add the possibility of just loosing all your ammo and destroying your weapon. Feels like overkill.
    6. The game makes you spend way to much money. As someone who likes to save money for essential and important items in the late game, I instead have to spend it on quests all the time. Just in the beginning of the game you have to waste all your money you've earned so far to free vic. Some say you can just kill the guards, there are like 10 dudes with armor and weapons while I'm alone with a 10mm pistol and a leather jacket.
    7. I found an assault rifle early on, but haven't found any 5mm ammo so far, and I've played for 23 hours on this playthrough. I also haven't seen any new weapons/armor in a long time! Also most NPCs I've fought don't even drop their armor?! WHAT?! So for the longest time now, I've used my leather armor mk2 that I bought in vault city a long time ago.
    8. From some posts about the game you really want to use the 44, magnum which I have + upgraded version. But it doesn't do any dmg. I'm currently level 12 and I do like 4 dmg to the creates under the mine in Redding. But maybe I'm just to cocky to actually think I can beat those yet.

    These were some of the stuff that had been annoying me lately. I might be forgetting something here, but I'll add it later on then.

    For those who think they might have something to do with my specials, here they are:

    S = 5

    P = 6

    E = 4

    C = 3

    I = 6

    A = 9

    L = 6

    My tagges skills and their level:

    small guns = 135

    repair 101

    speech 101

    I would to love to hear your thought, even though I will get tones of downvotes ;)

    submitted by /u/FokinGamesMan
    [link] [comments]

    FALLOUT 4 CLEARING NUKA COLA WORLD BOTTLING PLANT GLITCH *FIX*

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 12:08 AM PST

    I'm writing this post because I found out a way to successfully clear the bottling plant in Nuka Cola world after being stuck for what felt like an eternity. I know this is a common glitch found by all players across platforms XB/PS/PC so thought I would share my experience.

    Long post short(er) the task is to clear the internal and external areas of the bottling plant to continue with the main quest line for Nuka World. But for some, including myself, get to a point where you have literally killed EVERYTHING in and out of the building, but the internal or external task is not disappearing. Which means you cannot continue forward.

    This got very frustrating as you find yourself looking for an enemy that is simply not there. The amount of time wasted walking around blasting the roof, walls, floor, trying to kill the Queen several times, loading back to just before you enter the building, killing all the eggs and searching for a red enemy on the mini map, uninstalling the game to reinstall blah blah blah you've probably done all this. I have read 100's of forums, posts and tried to find videos of solving this but they all say the same things.

    This happening to me I had enough of the game and put it aside for nearly a year! I just couldn't though so I had another bash at trying to get past this stage. My main goal was to achieve 100% FO4 achievements which since solving this glitch I have done so!

    For PC players you simply can type in a console command which gets you past that part of the quest to continue which is all fine and dandy. For XB/PS players this is what I had to do:

    You probably by now have loaded back to a previous save to try and go back to a point in the quest where everything is still alive you previously killed to try again - doesn't work. What you must do is load up a previous save BEFORE THE QUEST when you have been asked to locate and clear out all the areas in Nuka World. Hopefully you do have a previous save, so you don't go too far back - this means starting over again having to find the bottling plant and continue on which is a good few hours but so worth it. For me this was like a reset and I attempted the quest one final time and...it worked! Sounds so simple but this worked for me first time.

    Usually when people find a solution for something they just get on with it as you would, and not share anything but I feel I had to do this because it literally made one of my favorite games come to a dead stop and I could sense the frustration on other players posts trying to find a solution.

    Also, a quick note is that I couldn't wait to get the F out of Nuka World because it is one glitchy ad on! I had to deal with several glitches, so any more advice needed give me a message.

    I do hope this works for someone who had the same issue, if it does work for you let me know!

    James.

    submitted by /u/Rxbrtsn
    [link] [comments]

    It is nice when NPCs do your work for you! Video of sneaking around a Raider camp

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 03:27 AM PST

    To anyone who knows more fixes for fallout 3 crashing please help me!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 02:31 AM PST

    hi i was wondering if anyone could help me, i am trying to play fallout 3 goty on windows 10 and it didnt work of course so i downloaded windows live and everyhing and it will start up for a second as a black screen and then crash it runs longer than it did before windows live but it still doesnt work. thanks advance. sorry if these kind of questions aren't okay on here please link me to a page where i could get help if so.

    submitted by /u/lilolie
    [link] [comments]

    TIL that changing the male character's skin tone in Fallout 4 changes the baby's skin tone as well

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 12:05 PM PST

    Today I was playing Fallout 4 again and decided to change up the looks of both parents despite knowing I was going to play the game as the mother this time around. When I went to play with Shaun after talking with the Vault-Tec Rep, I noticed his skin color matched that of the father, which I thought was a nice attention to detail that I had never noticed before

    submitted by /u/Omega_Omicron
    [link] [comments]

    Is the diplomatic solution of Tenpenny Tower suppose to be entirely unbeneficial to the player and Tenpenny residents?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 03:58 AM PST

    Playing Fallout 3 for the first time and just completed the Tenpenny Tower quest by convincing the residents to accept Bessie Lynn, Michael Masters and Roy Phillips.

    So this resulted in losing two merchants [Lydia Montenegro/ Anthony Ling] in the process, then I came back to find out Phillips killed every human resident for no legitimate reason [Even honorary Ghoul Herbert "Daring" Dashwood] meaning there are now only 2 merchants [Bessie Lynn/Michael Masters] and on top of that killing Roy still awards negative karma.

    Honestly kinda wish I just took Gustavo's caps because to me Phillips should get what he deserves and there seems to be zero benefit for letting Roy into Tenpenny Tower.

    Reminder the Xbox One is my first console and this is my first video game so please refrain from spoilers.

    submitted by /u/CrisperLace8106
    [link] [comments]

    What is, in your opinion, the worst vault?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 06:52 PM PST

    Your answer could be a fact too. If it is then just say so. In my opinion, its vault 87

    submitted by /u/BurritoJoe445
    [link] [comments]

    What fallout named food brands are like our worlds named brands?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 04:51 PM PST

    I'm going to go ultra munchy in a few nights and I was wondering what foods and drinks are like the ones we have in the real world. Original Nuka-cola would obviously be Mexican (for the cane sugar) Coca-Cola. Cram Is Spam. What would Sugar bombs be Corn Pops ? etc.

    submitted by /u/Pungicity
    [link] [comments]

    Vault suit influenced by Goldfinger

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 05:48 PM PST

    I've been watching all of Shaun Connery's James Bond movies recently and after watching Goldfinger I can't help but feel like the Vault Suits of Fallout were influenced off of the costumes of Goldfinger's henchmen.

    Take a look for yourselves

    https://imgur.com/a/L21pOEC

    submitted by /u/CigaretteTrees
    [link] [comments]

    FO4 100% Achievements + main story completed. What next?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 01:48 AM PST

    As the title states I have 100% Achievements (All DLC) and completed the main story line and I'm after some advice.

    I'm still wanting to graft away in this game but I'm struggling on what to do next. I've looked and collected some cool weapons and armor, started building my settlement at the castle and done a few miscellaneous side quests. Surely that can't be it?

    Long story short I'm after some quests (hopefully lengthy), level up more/perks, scenic places to go/loot, interesting missions/side quests or just things I must do in general.

    All suggestions appreciated, James.

    submitted by /u/Rxbrtsn
    [link] [comments]

    I need help (dead money)

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 07:37 PM PST

    I can't do the "get dean to the puesta del sol south rooftop" like I have the service room key but I can't find the way to the puesta del sol south

    submitted by /u/C0ldHotSauce
    [link] [comments]

    The Irony of Pagliarulo's "Paper Airplanes"

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 04:04 AM PST

    To remind you, lead designer and writer, speaking about the creation of Fallout 4 said that people are going to take the story you wrote and rip out the pages and make paper airplanes.

    The irony is, there's no game where that's more true than Fallout 4 and its built into the design. Its like they pretty much wanted you to rip the pages out of the story and make those airplanes.

    Most of you are familiar with the disconnect between the story and the gameplay. That we're supposed to be saving our son Shaun who was kidnapped and/or avenging our spouse but the game shoves on us hard to stop and play video games inside the video game, to build settlements, to settle settlements, to explore and loot and get involved in other adventures. Even the main story should you follow it gives you the run around and pushes you towards exploration when you should be laser focused on your rescue mission.

    Previous Fallout games did a better job of avoiding this. Take the first game. You're sent out to find a water chip. You can go pretty much any direction, though you're given a direction you're recommended to try. Any direction is valid when you're looking for the chip. And the game keeps you somewhat focused on your task by setting a time limit.

    New Vegas is another good example. You're shot in the head, healed and learn that the guy who shot you went thataway with your package. Anything you decide to do is valid. Its just a package. Maybe you don't want to see the guy who shot you again so soon, maybe you think he's too dangerous. So you go do other stuff. Or maybe you're hopping mad and you decide "This guy has got to burn" either choice is valid. There are no paper airplanes in New Vegas.

    So if Pagliarulo wants us not to make paper airplanes of his story, he just has to put some thought into how he designs that story and how it matches the gameplay.

    submitted by /u/Air-Connect
    [link] [comments]

    Ideas for a game set in the Carolinas?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 04:02 PM PST

    Was born in North Carolina,wanted to know some ideas for what a game set there might look like

    submitted by /u/-GI_BRO-
    [link] [comments]

    How often do you think perks should be given to the player?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 03:56 PM PST

    I know that in the original Fallout games, perks are given every 3rd level(4th if you take a certain trait). In Fallout 3 I think they give perks every level, which they continued doing in Fallout 4. In New Vegas they gave perks every 2 levels.

    How often do you think they should be given out and why?

    submitted by /u/FokinGamesMan
    [link] [comments]

    Help with the Gauss minigun

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 12:03 AM PST

    Hey everyone i want some suggestions on what to aim for when it comes to this gun. What legendary effects/sub effects, what mods, is prime receiver worth it? Im a bloodied heavy gunner build, all help is appreciated. Fallout76 btw

    submitted by /u/DageTheForsaken
    [link] [comments]

    Possible Fallout 1 glitch? Help!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 03:39 AM PST

    Okay, so I've been replaying the first Fallout game, and I seem to be in a bit of a pickle.

    I got Morpheus to take me to the Master, but I couldn't pass the speech check to get the diplomatic route, so I talked him into letting me leave so I could grind a bit. Now every time I go back, he attacks me on sight (no I am not armed). Is this some kinda glitch, or can I really only talk to him once before he becomes immediately hostile?

    submitted by /u/ranmagay
    [link] [comments]

    Could we get Fallout 5 sooner than the expected ten year window?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 06:38 PM PST

    Bethesda has waited a decade between Elder Scrolls sequels, so to me it sounds like it'll be around 2030 before we see Fallout 5 going by their usual timelines.

    That said, with Microsoft taking over and Fallout being a very valuable and profitable brand, do you think they'll expand the efforts of the Bethesda studio titles to create sequel titles more frequently? It seems wasteful to let Fallout sit on the shelf for years, while it would create hype with a long wait, a lot of gamers will probably move on/forget about the franchise. You risk people not being that into it with wait times that long.

    submitted by /u/Wampus_Cat_
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 - Creation Club VR Workshop Question

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 01:39 AM PST

    Are the objects added by the mod buildable in the virtual settlements also buildable in the real game settlements? Or are they locked to VR Workshop only?

    submitted by /u/IramDei
    [link] [comments]

    arcade gannon appreciation (fnv)

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 01:31 PM PST

    i just got him as a companion and he has such a strong personality!! it's hilarious how when you turn around to look at him he turns his gaze elsewhere. good job devs.

    submitted by /u/sirenmarrow
    [link] [comments]

    Tips/advice for starting fallout 1/2?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 06:48 PM PST

    I've been a big fallout fan since i played 3 when I was little and a few years ago I got the first 2 games (+tactics) in some sale or something. I tried fallout 1 a couple times but couldn't really get into it because it just seemed too difficult no matter what I tried(tweaking SPECIAL/perks, using the preset characters, changing difficulty, etc). Usually i would start off okay, but after leaving the cave the vault is in, the difficulty seems to spike and i end up dying to everything. Am I missing something or should I just keep trying?

    submitted by /u/canstac
    [link] [comments]

    should i do the fallout 3 dlc before getting TOTW?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 11:17 AM PST

    i found out about the mod halfway through my playthrough and figured i'd just finish the main story before i did the ol switcharoo but should i do the dlc first too? i've never played any of them and i was wondering if totw did any rebalancing or added things that would cause the dlc to be buggy. is it worth doing a vanilla playthrough first?

    submitted by /u/rmak36
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment