• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 5, 2020

    Fallout | Nick Valentine is probably the most unique and interesting companion I have ever seen in any fallout game. In terms of appearance, personality and backstory, he fits in perfectly to the unique setting of a post apocalyptic 1950s esq world.

    Fallout | Nick Valentine is probably the most unique and interesting companion I have ever seen in any fallout game. In terms of appearance, personality and backstory, he fits in perfectly to the unique setting of a post apocalyptic 1950s esq world.


    Nick Valentine is probably the most unique and interesting companion I have ever seen in any fallout game. In terms of appearance, personality and backstory, he fits in perfectly to the unique setting of a post apocalyptic 1950s esq world.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 02:58 PM PST

    Something the other companions almost never get is a dlc that expands their backstory what we fortunately got with Nick in Far Harbor.

    submitted by /u/FilthyNingen1994
    [link] [comments]

    In fallout 3 Why does Roy Phillips kill Herbert Dashwood in Tenpenny tower if you take the peaceful option. They must have talked to him before they killed everyone and known that he wasn’t a ghoul hater

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 05:33 AM PST

    Is Roy Phillips just evil and used people hating ghouls as a excuse to kill everyone

    submitted by /u/TienZoro
    [link] [comments]

    I can't imagine how living in Sommerville Place can work well.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 03:21 PM PST

    Heavily irradiated glowing sea by their doorstep, that spawns deathclaws just on the hill, to the east, a swamp full of mirelurks and other horrible abominations, to the north heavy gunner presence and a mutant stronghold.

    And all they have to offer to stand up to it is a single father, two children and a farm of tatoes

    submitted by /u/DaDrawingBrazilian
    [link] [comments]

    Took a crack at the Fallout styled graphic design wise to make some backgrounds!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 06:47 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/9K7xdV2

    Created a desktop and phone background for my boyfriend to resemble the Pip-Boy interface! Added a banner over-top for his personalized Vault Boy after trying a few times to make him the same eerie green readout, just didn't like how it turned out, and I think the color variance worked out well.

    Bethesda, hire me? This only took me like, 20 minutes.

    submitted by /u/mistreke
    [link] [comments]

    A Ranger Sequoia suddenly appears in your hand.What do you do with it?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 04:43 PM PST

    What is your favorite song featured in the series?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 04:05 PM PST

    There are many, many good tracks featured. My personal favorite is Cole Porter's "Anything Goes." It's fun to hear a song with so much social commentary of a bygone time.

    Also that old grainy sound just hits different.

    submitted by /u/Pillbug53
    [link] [comments]

    What is the fallout series missing from it's post apocalyptic wasteland?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 11:07 PM PST

    what do you think should be found in the wastelands that is not?

    submitted by /u/DealTight
    [link] [comments]

    For anyone struggling with purified water in Nuka World

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 04:06 PM PST

    Go to Evan's home just a bit to the south of the commonwealth's map icon, it's a little shack and you can find a water pump there

    submitted by /u/lexoh26
    [link] [comments]

    76 levelling question

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 08:56 PM PST

    New player here. I've done a bit of reading and know that gear levels cap at 45 or 50, depending on the piece. So I figure on levellinv to 50 before completing any quests so any gear I get is the best it can be. My question is, what is the best way to do that? Explore everywhere, kill everything? Or is there any good spots to sit and grind? And since monster levels scale with me, is there any place i should stay away from or is the whole world open to me? Edit: im more of a solo player. Not a fan of groups.

    submitted by /u/Erik_Nimblehands
    [link] [comments]

    This bird-feeder dispenses seed in exchange for cold, hard caps

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 01:56 PM PST

    https://mymodernmet.com/hans-forsberg-birdbox/

    I realize this may have been posted before - let me know and I'll delete it. :)

    submitted by /u/emwurst
    [link] [comments]

    I’m legitimately scared of crickets

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 03:28 PM PST

    I never thought a creature would beat the Gulpers for me in fear factor, I'm rocking a fully upgraded T-60 Tesla set with X-01 legs and those things take huge chunks of my health whenever they hit me, they also tanky as hell, spooky stuff I'm telling you

    submitted by /u/lexoh26
    [link] [comments]

    Excited to play Fallout 3 again after trouble with installing

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 09:00 PM PST

    Now that I have it up and running, I was wondering if anyone knows of mods to enhance the gameplay? Like different map areas or if there are any.

    submitted by /u/Passing-time-away
    [link] [comments]

    companion killing megaton citizens

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:22 PM PST

    i have been enjoin fallout 3 with the companion star paladin cross but have found out that when i travel to megaton she goes on a rampage massacring all the citizens for no reason...

    edit here is a vid of it: https://youtu.be/lzXGg_prmEA

    submitted by /u/Ieft_curve
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on Survival for Fallout 4?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 11:04 PM PST

    So I just got back into fallout 4 after not touching it for a few years. Remembered how much I love this game and how sentimental it is for me, but just wanted to ask if anyone had opinions on survival. I'm currently going through a new playthrough but was planning on doing survival after this save. What are your thoughts on it, does it change the atmosphere with that extra bit of risk? Does it bring more immersion to the game? Should I bother?

    submitted by /u/Brandt610
    [link] [comments]

    Just downloaded the broken steel dlc and am wondering how to get the different ending.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 08:51 PM PST

    I just purchased the broken hearts and loaded a save from just before the purifier stuff. How do i get the ending that comes with the dlc?

    submitted by /u/GibbyIs2Thicc
    [link] [comments]

    Imagine being on a cruise ship during The Great War.+

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 02:15 PM PST

    Just imagine it, if you were far enough off in the ocean, you would just receive the news America had been nuked. Your ship cant return to port, and there's a chance no other country would allow you cause of the war, it would be horrifying.

    submitted by /u/RedYoshi1209
    [link] [comments]

    Game saves and mods

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 06:55 PM PST

    Ok this might be a stupid question but I have a current save file that has never had mods added to it on my PS4.

    Was wondering if I can start a new game and add mods without it affecting my other profile?

    I know I've seen that you can have multiple save files but I'd like some more information before I possibly ruin my play through.

    This is my first time playing through the game, I'm probably over 70% done with the main story line but theres so much to do with Far Harbor and Nuka World that I kinda wanted to have a side game that I could mod up to change things up a bit.

    Any who thanks for any info y'all can provide!

    submitted by /u/TurtleyLiv
    [link] [comments]

    FINAL BOSS COMPILATION

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 02:10 AM PST

    A compilation video set to my song Defending the Ancient Library off of COSMOS ENGINE, the latest entry in the Omnitron saga out on to stream for free at www.finalboss64.com/music

    POWER ON

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFDXH2tYb8Q&t=22s

    submitted by /u/finalboss64
    [link] [comments]

    F4 - Brahmin Behaving Badly (bovine bothers)

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 02:08 AM PST

    So I take time away from my F4 adventures to post a story, a weird story i think, about how brahmin have been behaving in my game lately.

    It begins in Sunshine Tidings, because some guy in a hat wanted me to go set up a beacon ("alright! alright! I'll go do it! geeeeez!") and after plonking it down and trying to put machiney-gun turrets on the roofs for defence ("why are some roofs ok okay and others not??") i get gunfire from up the hill... ROBOT RAID!! they got the drop on me, so I return the favour by dropping them with kelloggs pistol! ("you robots don't need those thrustery-things for anything, do you?"). after looting the bodies i begin to wonder what set them off, they started firing before they reached my defences, and out of nowhere a PACK BRAHMIN comes charging through the bush and nearly runs me over (don't think they can hurt me, but still), but whos brahmin is it? i haven't set up a provisioner yet? there isn't anything out here!

    So, I try to figure it out by following the brahmin, it walks east along the edge of sunshine to the dam, crosses the dam (where the raiders have respawned, 3 kellogg delivered bullets to 3 indivindual skulls eliminates 3 raiders and thus the problem!), then it disappears at the end of the dam. I go looking and find 3 mutants at the nearby hilltop spawn (another 3 kellogg bullets) and lookout for more trouble, and at the edge of my sight i see a glow, pack brahmin lamp? it's getting dark... it disappears, i chase... catch up... same Brahmin! did it teleport to abernathy? no idea, but it's still walking alone through the wasteland, maybe its Carlas? her brahmin is always 5 mins behind her (for some reason...) is it heading for the diner? follow again. out of the bushes, ferals! boom boom boom, keep following, reach the intersection that heads south to the drive in, it keeps going towards the diner (aha!...?) it walks past (er, well, they walk past then double back, right?). it doubles back all right, at double time! (errr... oh oh?) i look past it to see why its running (getting pretty dark), try vats? ok then... vatslock - DEATHCLAW! (whaat? they eat at drumlins diner too!) it hasn't spotted yet, but is acting triggered, i crouch and quickly grab my big lunchbox mines (all you can eat!) and start dropping them next to the guardrail and fall back, because deathclaw is awake now and on his (her? it's? their?) way! i figure i shall start the party, and start said party on its legs (silenced 10mm - now with +50% more limb damage!), the deathclaw - perhaps not the brightest of its kind, suddenly runs away back down the road ("get back here! i didn't drop those mines for convenience! i dropped them for entertainment! get back and entertain!!!"), i persuade it with more bullets and it returns and gives me my moneys worth (i just realised while typing i forgot to collect the caps on the ground from the mines! crap! :/ ). the brahmin keeps going, past the diner (sigh, "really??") and i never get to find out where it's going, because the slog is under attack, and apparently really, desperately need my help, and can't possibly manage without me ("this is the real reason why fancy-hat-man didn't want to be general isn't it?"). so, slog off to the slog i go...

    i arrive ready for a fight, but all is quiet ("i don't like false alarms! if you don't have a real fight goin here i'll start it myself!!! where are they?!?"). all that moves nearby - is another BRAHMIN ("oh yeah, i forgot i ordered one for here, glad it made it"), it just meanders because i have no trough ("i better do that"), but can't build one because it's not connected by supply line either and i didn't bring the mats to build with me ("dangit" :/ ). i need ceramics, there's a diner across the way, ("coffee cups! easy!") but no loot has respawned ("really? you're kidding! first no raid then no loot! grrr!!"), so i go back to the slog. as i run the fences (just in case i missed something...) i hit vats periodically to see if there's anything nearby, and at the south corner in the forest it locks something - more feral ghouls. I shoot a couple of legs with the 10mm, and the rest of them arrive, theres maybe 8, i throw a grenade at the first and vats his legs out ("yay for bonus limb damage!") and the grenade goes off on him as the mob behind arrives, it was a most efficient throw and most of the group is now indistinguishable from the rest, apart from one limb that flew over my shoulder and landed behind me ("hehehe! wheeee!!" XD), the car nearby is about to blow ("oh yeah, the grenade") so as i run away more body parts are blown over my shoulders (how do the inhabitants of the slog feel about the ghoul-meat-rain??) and the raid registers as over (really?? that was it?? they weren't even attacking or moving!?!). well, at least it's resolved now.

    so i still need some ceramic for my brahmin trough, so i head east around the ironworks (not yet, thats a big job, later) and find a little 3 storey house, well, most of it, as i get closer is see the back is missing, so i walk up to the 2nd floor, is it 2nd floor? or 1st? 1st floor but 2nd storey? whatever - it's ground floor +1, ok? and that may have been confusing, but not as confusing as walking into ANOTHER BRAHMIN! on the 1st..., 2nd..., ground floor +1! if i looked confused it looked even more confused! as if it had fallen out of the sky and landed in the house as i arrived! (i heard a moo, but not a thump, so i guess not?)

    so this is where i made the decision to stop for a moment and post my brahmin themed episode of the day, so the cliffhangers of the rogue pack-brahmin, and the brahmin-trough-ceramics remain unresolved...

    however if anyone can explain to me why a pack-brahmin was wandering alone out at sunshine (or where it was going), or why all traders pack-brahmin seem to lag minutes behind, or why a wild brahmin was chillin on the 'ground +1' floor of a building northeast of the ironworks, please let me know below...

    hopefully it was an entertaining read, i was worried it might be boring, so i narrated my own thoughts through the adventure :) .

    submitted by /u/Mr-Bandit00
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 Random Encounters

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 01:39 AM PST

    So I've spent 4 hours straight going around the map to Random Encounter locations and I cannot find anyone I've only found Doc Anderson, but I couldn't ask her to come, I have over 20 set settlers and the surgery center, it might be cause I had a modded surgery center, so I deleted the mod and will try again, but I'm wondering if there's a mod that'll spawn them, I'm playing on Xbox 1

    submitted by /u/realjimmyjam225
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout New Vegas: "Cannot use this as a child" glitch for setscale height. PC

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 09:44 PM PST

    Ok so I wanted my character to be tall since it's gonna be melee based. I can't use things like picking up or player interaction based things in the game without telling me "Child cannot use this". Obviously I know its based on the player's size but is there a mod or a thing I can use a command to stop this from happening. Btw game is vanilla

    submitted by /u/BattleCuqq
    [link] [comments]

    Theres been a murder lewis ��

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 01:13 AM PST

    Ive been playing fallout 4 and ive been pretty careful to be a good guy so far, i only shoot guys with red health bars, i dont even shoot radstags and i try to pacify animals if i get the chance. I checked my stats for the first time yesterday and saw id committed 1 (one) murder 🤷🏻‍♂️ whats up with that? I thought maybe i triggered an explosion that killed a civ, but ive been pretty careful with explosives. Any ideas/anyone else had this?

    submitted by /u/davechipplummer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment