• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 1, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter

    Fallout: New Vegas | Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter


    Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    When You Royally Fuck Up Your Floral Mod

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 05:27 AM PST

    Never once noticed this on 360. Either I've been blind the last 10 times I've played this or it's something only on PC.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Fellowship of the Chip

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 01:34 AM PST

    Zion National Park proved even the old engine could look amazing when they tried.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    The Burned Man walks!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    I love this model, but I am absolutely terrified to paint this. Never paint models before.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    gun

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    So I am trying to collect the motor runner bounty.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 08:40 AM PST

    I killed motor runner but General Hsu does not acknowledge this, nor is there any dialogue option to bring this up. Is it because Anders died like an idiot trying to attack a dozen heavily armed fiends with a combat knife? If not, where I'm I supposed to go to collect the reward?

    submitted by /u/NopeOriginal_
    [link] [comments]

    Pretty proud of how it turned out

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    Just finished the last DLC

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 03:11 AM PST

    Just finished the final DLC

    Honestly I wasn't fussed about this game to begin with something about the Mojave just didn't do it for me. But I ploughed on through and WOW am I glad I did! I've done as many side quests as I could find, explored MANY locations and then I jumped into the DLCs, I played in release order and the whole experience has been incredible. It's become a firm favourite for me. Now that that's done, and I've reached max level, all that's left for me to do is finish the main story. I'm excited, but I'll be sad to finish the game. Although I will be starting a new play through to grab any achievements I missed. Wow, what a game.

    submitted by /u/HeathyMacHeathy
    [link] [comments]

    Having fun with my legionarie friends

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    best song on the Mojave Music Radio

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:06 AM PST

    Victor When You Do The House Ending

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    I love depth of field

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    Mod unpacker not working?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:04 AM PST

    I'm using 7zip to open my mods and install them every time I double click on the mod "4mb patcher" on my desktop it comes up with the screen to allow them to make changes I've approved before and it still won't open.

    submitted by /u/Jellowmane
    [link] [comments]

    Opened the command console while accessing a terminal in Vault 34, and this started flashing across the screen. What the heck is it?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    What names and backstory’s do you have for your characters?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    Mine was a guy named "Bones" who used to run with a raider gang up East,fell into a Trap by a rival gang,and tortured,when he finally escaped he started a new life as a courier

    He is a fan of the legion

    submitted by /u/-GI_BRO-
    [link] [comments]

    When Manny finally shares what his Khan friends gave him...

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment