• Breaking News

    Friday, November 6, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Would you believe me if I said this is the second time in the last month that something like this happened to me in a fallout game?

    Fallout 3 | Would you believe me if I said this is the second time in the last month that something like this happened to me in a fallout game?


    Would you believe me if I said this is the second time in the last month that something like this happened to me in a fallout game?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 10:18 PM PST

    Energy weapons bobble head

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 05:26 AM PST

    Anyone know a way into Raven Rock after you visit the president? Trying to get a full collection of the bobble heads and I guess I blew up Raven Rock where the Energy Weapons one is.

    The fandom guide says no, but I figured I'd check if anyone traced back the steps before.

    submitted by /u/igotanewusername
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 04:19 PM PST

    My game is bugged I'm at the end of operation Anchorage I turned of the pulse field but the power armor soldiers won't go up to the gate and nuke it my objective says talk to the 1 main teammate but all I can say is as you were and talking to him is a bonus objective

    submitted by /u/catmaniabyt
    [link] [comments]

    YOU AIN'T FROM NEW VEGAS IF YOU NEVA DONE THIS BEFO

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 10:40 PM PST

    Are there any big total conversion mods like nehrim or enderal?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 05:35 PM PST

    Are there any total conversion mods for fallout 3 similiar to the nehrim mod for oblivion, or the enderal mod for skyrim? I played Fallout - New California, it was ok, any more like that?

    submitted by /u/deama15
    [link] [comments]

    Shut the fuck up Three Dog

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 07:42 PM PST

    "THIS IS THREE DOG AWOOOOO!" Bro stfu I was listening to Bob Crosby and I don't wanna hear you berate me for the next hour because I didn't help some old lady cross the road. Oh, also the howling oh god the fucking howling it honestly makes me think it wasn't a super mutant who shot the satellite dish but it was some poor bastard who just got back from work aka shovelling brahmin shit then finds out his wife left him (also took the kids with her), is depressed as fuck and just wanted to listen to some calming music to get by the day but oh no all he heard was "AWOOOOO" and "AWOOOOOOOOO" every fucking night and it drove him insane to the point he had to shoot that fucking stupid array. Little does he know Three Dog selfishly get some 19 year old fresh from the vault who just wants to find their dad to do some work before they tell them where he went. So after all that's done the dish gets fixed, punishing everyone to an eternity of hearing him go "THIS IS THREE DAWG AWOOOO". Three Dog is definitely the evilest character in the entire series don't @ me

    submitted by /u/SugarDefiant7593
    [link] [comments]

    Wazer Wifle by Open Minded

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 08:38 AM PST

    I'm sure this has been posted numerous times but every once in a while people need to be made aware of its existence and awesomeness - just in case they haven't seen it.

    Great song, great video.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idjM3Jrp4Yw

    submitted by /u/TeamShonuff
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment