• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 26, 2020

    Fallout 3 | I love this game

    Fallout 3 | I love this game


    I love this game

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 09:39 PM PST

    Gary?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 06:10 PM PST

    Can't progress quests. Glitched?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 07:51 PM PST

    I've run into a problem getting quests to finish. I visited Sierra to start the The Nuka-Cola Challenge. I start her tour, but when it ends, it loops only giving me the option to start it again or leave. The task never advances to collecting Nuka.

    I gave up on that and went to finish Those!. I kill the guardians, even hack the terminal and use the pulse, but when I go back to Lasko, he says I didn't enter the hatchery. The quest steps even say I need to return to Lasko. I know I can use the console to advance the tasks, but I'm afraid something's glitched and I'll have to do it for every quest.

    I'm running pretty light on the mods, the Unofficial patch, NMC texture pack, sprint, and tick fix. Haven't had any performance issues. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/ferndave
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment