• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 22, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Doing my first playthrough of the game and this is my fav screenshot so far; was headed back from the minefield and thought the sunset looked nice

    Fallout 3 | Doing my first playthrough of the game and this is my fav screenshot so far; was headed back from the minefield and thought the sunset looked nice


    Doing my first playthrough of the game and this is my fav screenshot so far; was headed back from the minefield and thought the sunset looked nice

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 02:39 PM PST

    Random Encounter?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 02:21 AM PST

    Just started a new playthrough and while heading to GNR, i saw a brotherhood outcast all alone getting chased by a deatclaw. Is it a random encounter or not? Since i've never seen it before

    submitted by /u/existeraren
    [link] [comments]

    The reason I love fallout 3 so much

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 01:35 PM PST

    Although my username may contradict me, fallout 3 is by far my favorite fallout. I was thinking ultimately it comes down to the fact that I feel as though fallout 3 let's you have your own story.

    New Vegas' story always felt like the issue was bigger than yourself, and your decisions definitely had more weight to them.

    I found in fallout 3 I was able to play out the story as I wanted.

    submitted by /u/Fallout_New_Vegas_
    [link] [comments]

    Fort Independence

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 03:27 AM PST

    Is it possible to break into Fort Independence without Outcasts turning hostile?

    I tried it with disabling the turrets, lockpicking the door, pickpocketing the access key, all with using stealth boy, and still they turn hostile. How is that possible?

    submitted by /u/BrickArkmoor
    [link] [comments]

    Animal Friend Perk - Wildly Underrated!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 11:10 PM PST

    This applies to New Vegas too (where it makes some of the fetch quests insanely easy) but in Fallout 3 Animal Friend is a live saver (especially if you're using Mart's Mutant Mod).

    When you're exploring the countryside of the capitol wasteland, it is so helpful to not have to fight the wildlife that absolutely saturates the countryside. God forbid you get in a fight with the bullet sponge Boars! It's also pretty nice when you're fighting some Raiders, Enclave patrols, or Sentry Bots (why are there so many Sentry bots!??!) and you have wild life come to your aid.

    It just makes exploring the rural Capitol Wasteland much more enjoyable and peaceful.

    submitted by /u/OfficerDash
    [link] [comments]

    Protecting Those NPCs

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 12:27 PM PST

    I'm replaying FO3 after a years-long break. I remember how aggravated I was when the trader caravans started getting wiped out part way through the game. The populations of places like Bigtown and Canterbury Commons were decimated by random enemies. This time around, I'm making the NPCs stronger with some mods and by giving them better armor and equipment.

    Do you guys do the same? Do you just let the weak NPCs die off?

    submitted by /u/Aine_Lann
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment