• Breaking News

    Friday, October 23, 2020

    Fallout | Was bored so i drew ed-e in windows paint. Ended up better than i expected

    Fallout | Was bored so i drew ed-e in windows paint. Ended up better than i expected


    Was bored so i drew ed-e in windows paint. Ended up better than i expected

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    Does anyone actually like the hacking mini game?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    Just realized it's great war day

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    Better head to the vault

    submitted by /u/br_04
    [link] [comments]

    Which Weapon of New Vegas is your favorite?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    I see the Riot Shotgun at Gun Runners and I got crazy, I went to get all the snow globes just for buy that gun, I get 15000 caps with the snow globes, and now, I HAVE THE MOST POWERFUL SHOTGUN, and is my favorite weapon

    submitted by /u/crazybirdbr
    [link] [comments]

    Today is October 23rd, nuclear war will begin in exactly 57 years, according to the fallout universe

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    Shoddy cast has just released a mod called "FALLOUT Brotherhood - A Storyteller Quest Mod" for Fallout 4

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/48030

    Edit: WITH MARK MEER AS ROGER MAXSON NO LESS.

    submitted by /u/EridaniNovus
    [link] [comments]

    My Fallout 4 feels sped up randomly? [PC]

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    I didn't add any mods yet and anytime my FPS hits the triple digits, the game speeds up A LOT. Makes lockpicking damn near impossible. And I thought I was trippin' at first until I saw dog meat run at me Mach 10 speed lol. Anyone come across this? I searched but all the articles I see are from 4 years ago and enabling the presentinterval option did nothing to fix it

    submitted by /u/ThemeForAJackal138
    [link] [comments]

    An Old Post by J. Sawyer on the Legion

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    I happened upon an old post by Sawyer on the Legion that I found rather interesting, thought I'd share.

    "Edward Sallow created Caesar's Legion as an imitation of the Roman Legion, but without any of the Roman society that supported the Roman Legion.

    I've written this before, but there are no optimates, no populares, no plebes, no equestrians, no patricians, no senate, no Rome. There's no right to private property (within the Legion itself). There's no civil law. There aren't even the ceremonial trappings of Roman society. Legates don't receive triumphs following a victory. No one in the Legion retires to a villa in Sedona. It's essentially a Roman legion with only the very top commander having any connection to the "source" culture, the rest being indoctrinated conscripts from cultures that were honestly less well-developed than anything in Gaul. Gauls are pretty sophisticated compared to the 80+ tribes. Gauls could read the Latin or Greek alphabets (Gallic language, obviously), had extensive permanent settlements, roads, calendars, mines, and a whole load of shit that groups like the Blackfoots never had.

    What Caesar gave to those tribes was order, discipline, an end to internecine tribal violence (eventually), common language, and a common culture that was not rooted in any of their parent cultures. The price was extreme brutality, an enormous loss of life and individual culture, the complete dissolution of anything resembling a traditional family, and the indoctrination of fascist values. Caesar's Legion isn't the Roman Empire or the Roman Republic. It isn't even the Roman Legion. It's a slave army with trappings of foreign-conscripted Roman legionaries during the late empire. All military, no civilian, and with none of the supporting civilian culture."

    submitted by /u/QuirkyGroundhog
    [link] [comments]

    And the other wastelands?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:21 AM PDT

    We always see USA fallout wastelands, but what you think had happened to Russia, china, Europe?

    submitted by /u/Adventurous-Fan6882
    [link] [comments]

    Jury Rigging Best Perk

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    Gotta love repairing a [common weapon] with [unique weapon]!

    submitted by /u/beesegerchurro
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout games and dlc’s are on sale on the Xbox store, and I am considering buying the fallout 4 season pass while it’s on sale, is it worth it?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    I'M HAVING SOME PROBLEMS TO LAUNCH FALLOUT 3

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, hope u all having a nice day!

    So i bought fallout 3 about 2 days ago but everytime o click on the play button the game just close! ;( I'm really sad right now bc i was really happy to buy It in the promotion and now i cant play.

    submitted by /u/smellthebac
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get Fallout 3 to not crash so much on my windows 10 dell gaming laptop?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:25 PM PDT

    I know the game isn't very compatible on windows 10 in the first place as you have to download the old windows game application that makes the game playable.

    I've tried running the game as the administrator every time too but it barely makes a difference.

    I'm just trying to get the game to run as good as FNV does which runs pretty good.

    submitted by /u/TC5D9
    [link] [comments]

    Can I get a digital season pass to work with a FO4 disk? (PS4)

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    Hello friends, I own a FO4 disk, and I'm looking to buy the season pass from the ps store. Will it work? Or do I need to buy a digital copy of the full game for it to work?

    submitted by /u/ben_dadia2
    [link] [comments]

    Is it bad I love Danse as a companion?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    It's just,he's so good to me and I hardly ever see someone talk about him,a man who has been raised by the only people that cared about him,to only turn out to be there must hated enemy and outcasted,kinda hits deep

    submitted by /u/-GI_BRO-
    [link] [comments]

    Companion Nick went missing.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    hello, I encountered a bug which cause my companion Nick Valentine missing.

    Due to constant repetitive quest of defending Tenpines Bluff , I decided to invest on defense there... I equipped Nick Valentine & Mutant Strong some good gear and modded legendary weapon and send them from sanctuary hill to Tenpines Bluff.

    Both of them depart there, carrying full of junks for material bulding. On my pip boy, it shows 4 people in the camp (2 of them is original inhabitant)... I fast travel there and only find Mutant Strong only, no Nick even after sleeping for 24 hours. He is also not in Sanctuary Hill...

    I build a bell tower & ring it, only to find out Nick still missing. So there are currently 3 people in the camp despite it showing 4 on my pip-boy. Has anyone encounter this?

    I'm on PS4 btw...

    submitted by /u/noobgaijin11
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy Fallout 3 PC?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    So essentially I am thinking about buying Fallout 3 for my computer but have read about issues with the game crashing as it is not optimised for Windows 10. I just want to find out from people who do play it, how prevalent is the issue actually? I have played Fallout 3 before it's just I am thinking about getting Game of the Year edition.

    And I did check the mega thread about The fallout games being worth buying and could not find an answer, hence I post.

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/PyneAppl
    [link] [comments]

    Something I've noticed in Fallout 1 artwork... (referenced by 4?)

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    Fallout 1 Vault Dwellers

    Is it just me, or do Nora and Nate look like the vault dwellers from Fallout 1 artwork? I know that 4 contains many subtle homages to Fallout 1 and 2, so this looks kind of like one of them imo.

    Makes me wish that the spouse in 4 survived at the start, just to become your companion, or an essential character in the game. I do realize there's a mod for that, but it would have been cool if it was done by the devs.

    submitted by /u/SangiExE
    [link] [comments]

    Why is everyone extremely incompetent except for the player

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    Everyone except for the sole survivor, the lone wanderer and the courier is very incompetent. Especially Preston Garvey. Like that can't accomplish anything on their own. I know this is so that there are things for ppl to do but is there any lore as to why they are so stupid

    submitted by /u/rick16e
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on fallout 76

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:27 AM PDT

    When fallout 76 came out I got it nov 15th (it came out nov 14) and I played until leval 18. I thought that was it for the series. It launch was horrible. It was bug ridden. And had a horrible story. But after the wastelanders dlc I came back. And I have to say im impressed. The game isn't perfect but the npcs are great. The story is a bit lazy in the story but not horrible. the gunplay is great but my biggest point

    The base building is amazing. Better than fallout 4s. The blueprints can be a bit annoying but fair. The vendors are nice for traders. The atomic shop is bit dumd though. I like the stuff in there but it cost way to much. They can be earned in-game. Most people ( including myself ) buy them.

    The gun play is great but too much of the game is focuses on it. You can be a sniper or carry a revolver shooting anything that moves. You can bring a minigun and not even aim but still kill everyone. The gunplay is what you make of good but overdone.

    The quests are ok. The wayward questline ending was a bit dumd. You get a unique weapon but nothing that good. And there's no ammo or caps or anything. You can get some weak guns and scrape but nothing great. The quests are a bit lacking but not horrible.

    Anyway that's all I have to say. What do yall think? Went a bit buckwild here to be honest. Did not plan for this to be this long! Anyway I have to go I hope y'all found this useful!

    submitted by /u/Gameing-Boi
    [link] [comments]

    Should i even do dead money if im not specced into melee whatsoever?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    Ive never played the dlc before and im hearing that it is really hard if you arent specced into melee, so is it even worth the pain

    submitted by /u/drawohddot
    [link] [comments]

    FO76 Fallout 1st Private Servers less buggy/glitchy than Public?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    For those XBox players who have or had Fallout 1st, can you confirm whether playing in a Private Server is less buggy/glitchy than a Public Server? It makes sense that it would be, but I read somewhere it's 85% less buggy/glitchy on Private - can anyone confirm this please? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ChimpyChops67
    [link] [comments]

    How can i switch MO2 from skyrim SE to FONW?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment