• Breaking News

    Friday, October 23, 2020

    Fallout 3 | The Lord Giveth To The Cripple

    Fallout 3 | The Lord Giveth To The Cripple


    The Lord Giveth To The Cripple

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    This glitched out centuar makes me wonder how a ceiling based enemy would be, like in half life.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    The Ink spots

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    10 years after I first played it, I finally perfected Fallout 3!

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    Terminal help

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    Falling in the pitt

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    Ok so in the steel yard when I go onto the high roofs from the cat walk I fall through the floor every time please help this is 100 percent run

    ( I am on xbox one and GOTY edition disc)

    submitted by /u/weepybleep12
    [link] [comments]

    How I fixed my game

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    When I downloaded it, it ran fine. But today I ran it and it froze on the continue loading screen. When I loaded a game same result. I tried every guide I could find but nothing.

    Then I stumbled on this video, make sure to watch it fully since it has helped me tremendously.

    You will need a few mods but seeing there aren't any achievements on Steam it doesn't ruin them.

    Also in the video it's in windowed mode but it's safe to play with full screen by the end of the video.

    I hope this helps for all of you.

    submitted by /u/BaptistFire
    [link] [comments]

    I've ran through the fix guide, yet both Fallout 3 on Steam and GOG still crash on Windows 10.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    I'm about to give up. I can't believe this game is literally, not even figuratively, unplayable in 2020. I've tried the D3D9 fix, and I've tried running in admin and Vista compatibility. I've tried every fix that I can find, and the game still crashes two seconds into the main menu slideshow. I thought the GOG version would be fixed, but, nope, that version still crashes as easily. Any ideas or am I SOL?

    submitted by /u/TroubledPCNoob
    [link] [comments]

    need help with my npc sandman bug :L

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    hey there every one ive got somesort of a weird bug that every npcs who is sleeping triggers a sandman kill animation and its just annoying .for example i went to rivet city guards room and every one was kinda stuck in the beds collision and triggering a sandman and ohhhh god it was such a chaotic moment i dunnow how to fix this but even kids who are sleeping take knife and do a sandman animation on nothing?and aha forgot to mention the only mods im having are a few work bench mods nothing relevant to sandman!if any one had the same issue please share some tips im sick of seeing 10 years old children killing beds lol

    submitted by /u/Boogyman_mas
    [link] [comments]

    I am in need of assistance my friends (Fo3 GOTY Steam)

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    I am in quite the pickle. I live in a fairly rural area with a mere 3mbps speed internet, I already had Fallout 3 installed when I moved as I installed a bunch if games that I had in my library right before I moved. Now, it has already been hell on earth to merely get here but now I look and see that it just refuses to play. Upon clicking play it opens a window and instantaneously crashes from the black window, may any of you be so kind as to please assist me here?

    submitted by /u/TheWarTorn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment