• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 24, 2020

    Fallout Lore | If I were a scientist living in the Commonwealth during the time of Fallout 4 and I wanted to learn as much as possible about Ghouls, what information would be available to me?

    Fallout Lore | If I were a scientist living in the Commonwealth during the time of Fallout 4 and I wanted to learn as much as possible about Ghouls, what information would be available to me?


    If I were a scientist living in the Commonwealth during the time of Fallout 4 and I wanted to learn as much as possible about Ghouls, what information would be available to me?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Not sure if this is more appropriate for a sub like /r/asksciencefiction, but I was curious:

    If I were a scientist (let's say one that ISN'T in the Institute), and I wanted to learn as much about ghouls as possible, what resources would I have?

    Would it be likely that I would be aware of places like Necropolis or Underworld?
    Would field research be feasible or far too dangerous?

    submitted by /u/ButteryBiscuits43
    [link] [comments]

    How do the people in the Fallout Universe survive despite the immense radiation, even pre-war? If it's by natural adaptation, how is the Sole Survivor who was born centuries earlier able to survive the current radiation levels?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    Always wondered this. My theory/headcanon was that they have some kind of FEV strain in them which allows them to adapt and survive (hence the perk system which you can get rad immunity through Ghoulish). But I'm not knowledgeable enough on the Fallout lore to verify that theory - can anyone with more knowledge confirm?

    submitted by /u/Trini_Gamer10
    [link] [comments]

    Are Wendigos Caused by FEV?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    Are they a unique mutation caused by eating iradiated human meat? Are they caused by eating FEV infected meat? Are they supernatural?

    submitted by /u/Rustypipeleg
    [link] [comments]

    Where are the gas-powered cars?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    Despite cars being nuclear by the time the Great War broke out, there still had to be older, gas-powered cars out there somewhere. In real life, you can still find Model Ts around and some are over a hundred years old and still running, so it would make sense for old cars to appear in 2077. Building a gas-powered vehicle would most likely be easier and less dangerous than a nuclear-powered car in the post-war world and I imagine some of those would be puttering around the wasteland, but nothing, not even wrecks of ancient cars can be found, so where are they?

    submitted by /u/TheCrowsNestTV
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment