• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 18, 2020

    Fallout | I'm sure this has been discovered before, but I just found a way to infinitely level up in vanilla Fallout New Vegas

    Fallout | I'm sure this has been discovered before, but I just found a way to infinitely level up in vanilla Fallout New Vegas


    I'm sure this has been discovered before, but I just found a way to infinitely level up in vanilla Fallout New Vegas

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    When you are speaking with Mr house, whe you ask him "who exactly are you, Mr.House" and he replies.

    Then you ask him "you appear to be a computer, not a man" he will reply.

    Then, if you have a medicine skill of 35 or higher yoy can say "the lifespan you're claiming is impossible, except for ghouls and super mutants"

    Then we will reply.

    Then if you say "let's talk about something else"

    Then again ask him "who exactly are you Mr. House"

    You can infinutely go through this loop earning 40XP every time you use the medicine skill check on him.

    Just FYI lol

    submitted by /u/hyperparadise-
    [link] [comments]

    These are the cities I think Fallout needs to take place in.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Chicago, New Orleans, New York, Anchorage, and San Francisco. I also think there should be a DLC that takes place in Alcatraz, but like, if it had stayed open.

    submitted by /u/CrazySpaceTime42
    [link] [comments]

    Started playing New Vegas again. Anyone else find this game super relaxing?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Prepare for a long ramble/short essay lmao :p

    I've honestly just been a bit stressed lately so i decided to boot up New Vegas for the first time in months and it's been awesome. This game is so immersive because of the amazing dialogue and exploration, factions everything, but more importantly for me, it's so relaxing to play.

    I don't mean it's boring by any means, it's just that it feels like a lot of games either demand a lot from me, constantly throwing explosions in my face or flashy open worlds that have are essentially as thin as paper in terms of depth, there's pretty much a f façade of actual content. Because of this i have found that a lot of games (especially open world games) can be exhausting and often disappointing for me. So many games these days (including fallout 4 to some extent i'm sorry to say) have made a lot of improvements in mechanics, visuals, etc but for me they just lack IT for me . I'm not super sure exactly what IT is but i guess i would say the atmosphere and how alive the game feels.

    I have to admit that sometimes i think that the technical limitations are what made New Vegas and 3 better because they relied on creating rich characters, fantastic writing, quirkiness etc to keep the games interesting. There's just so much depth to the worlds. I feel like they both have their strengths, the roleplaying elements are better in NV but 3 had a better atmosphere for me.

    To use an analogy, a lot of games are like a bag of chips; tonnes of flavour, but 90% air. By comparison, New Vegas is like apple pie, it may not always look pretty but you always feel at home and it's satisfying. I always come back for more (eventually).

    I just feel like the game manages to get so many things right in terms of being chill to play. It's not constantly loud or flashy but it engages you. I feel like these days i know the map so well, yet it never manages to lose it's charm somehow. Maybe i'm biased because i spend a large chunk of my early teens playing fallout 3 and Vegas but they will both always have a special place in my heart. They're always there when i need to take a break from life.

    This is 110% the best walking simulator ever made. jk. Seriously though, i just love the comfort i get playing this game and hope that it never gets boring, if it does i guess there's always mods.

    TL;DR- Walking game good, new games bad. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

    submitted by /u/MutedCurrent
    [link] [comments]

    Some New Vegas DLC posters I designed.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    The posters.

    Enjoy!

    I might add longer phone wallpapers here tomorrow.

    My Instagram for anyone interested:

    submitted by /u/BlankSector
    [link] [comments]

    Mentats are based on Pervitin

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    Pervitin was developed in Nazi Germany (in 1938 and was made until 1988) and was popped like candies by Students, Doctors, Generals, and Soldiers alike. It was used in huge quantities by students to cram for exams and by doctors doing research. Pervitin is actually Meth Hydrochloride and what I believe to be the inspiration for mentats. Here is the container for Pervitin: https://i.redd.it/nssggiid3i211.jpg it looks very similar to Mentats. My sources on the history Are the book "Blitzed". I believe this may have been the inspiration for mentats, comment below on what you think, but I think I am correct.

    submitted by /u/SndMetothegulag
    [link] [comments]

    Birthday drawing from my friend, what do you think?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    We should stop fighting about bethesda vs. obsidian

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    I admit it. I did it too. And now I feel... bad. We better respect each other. People can enjoy different Fallout games. The arguments to prove which one better or worse is really childish. We need to stop it and develop respect. Some people enjoy sandbox more, and some enjoy rpg more. There is no point in arguing. Some wants great dialogues and storyline while others want a sandbox experience. We better ask something to satisfy both players, like a setting to enable and disable level difference between players and NPCs. Something in new vegas, like you can't beat some enemies at level one. Some people enjoy it but some really really find it unenjoyable. They want to be free. so, why not have a setting for it? Like I said, we are arguing for nothing and it is not right to justify each other's tastes. Instead, we need to ask for a fallout game that can satisfy both type of players. Sorry for the long post and sorry for being a childish fanboy before.

    submitted by /u/floriandeckard
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite song(s) from each game?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    FO3: Anything Goes, Easy Living, all of the instrumental songs

    FNV: Big Iron, Jingle Jangle Jingle

    FO4: Personality, He's A demon..., It's a man

    submitted by /u/guyDDDfieri
    [link] [comments]

    Pip Boy iOS Setup I just finished making

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    Is fallout 76 single players good yet? Because I was thinking about purchasing

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    I have heard so many bad launch things, but it that was 2 years ago!, is it good yet, i want to buy it so bad, but what ive heard is holding it back, how is it in its current state singleplayer

    submitted by /u/KyahDug
    [link] [comments]

    [FO4] Appearently I'm the only person on the planet to get this bug

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    I just completed Pinned, the Institute quest where you take someone called Wallace to the Institute and stop the Minutemen from attacking them, I failed to combine the Minutemen to stand down so I had to kill them and the greygarden Mr Handy's attacked too. After I completed the quest, I got another called Troubled Waters, which I assume is the one where you help the greygarden Mr Handy's with their water, which is impossible because they're dead now, plus, I already cleared out that water facility before I even helped Preston at Concord. So I went to Sanctuary to talk to Preston and he was immeadiately hostile so I thought I just had to fight him and then talk to him but no, he just kept getting up and shooting me over and over, so I tried to sneak up to him and press the tall button but he just turned around and shot me. So basically, I have a quest that's impossible to complete and un fucking surprisingly, it's not a quest the cheat terminal can fix, just like every other broken quest I've encountered. Help please.

    submitted by /u/KispyPenguin
    [link] [comments]

    Would project purity eventually purify all of the water on earth

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    All silenced/technically silenced guns, stealth build

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    Based on my experience as a stealth build, here are weapons that are silenced or that count as silenced: 1. Gamma gun 2. Flamethrower 3. Flamethrower plasma gun mod (idk actually lol.. just assuming) 4. 10 mm pistol (not smg) 5. Combat rifles 6. Assault rifles 7. Radium rifle does have a silencer.. 8. Handmade gun 9. Shotguns 10. Melees 11. Cryolator 12. Pipe guns 13. Rocket launcher (i used tracking, quad barrel mods).. Hell, maybe even grenade launchers.. (fatman too?) 14. Lever action gun 15. Syringer 16. Gauss rifle 17. Gauss shotgun 18. Throwables 19. Tommy gun/submachine gun 20. Bow 21. Crossbow 22. Marksman/hunting rifle 23. Maybe I forgot something..

    I'd assume they work best with a good stealth build, mutations, perks, armor, etc.. also, I use Chinese stealth armor for maximum stealth so some of these may not work well with chameleon armor. For chameleon, best time to use some of these is when crouching still, maybe.... otherwise they see u and kill u.

    ... so use chinese stealth gear (and good stealth build!!) if u want to mess around with these guns and move around, because u always stay invisible so long as u stay crouched. u can jump crouch so go ahead and jump crouch to evade throwables and what not.

    Criticize me all u want.. (jk jk, dont hate me, I tried my best to share out) I just thought that this oughta help out

    submitted by /u/PoogieJEFE
    [link] [comments]

    How to play FNV for first time?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    Fallout New Vegas has several DLC's and countless mods. I've never played it and my question is: should I experience vanilla as is, or are there mods and DLC's that belong with the first playthrough.

    I likely won't replay the game for years, if ever. I have a bad habit of not even finishing games I love.

    submitted by /u/Nihilisticky
    [link] [comments]

    Opinions on Fallout 76

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    I have played Fallout games before (FO3 & FO4) so I'm familiar with the concept of the games. I know I'm late to the party but that's down to how badly it was received on release. I know it's been improving. I've seen I can get the game with Wastelanders add on for £9.99 so I'm tempted.

    So what's the game like now? And what is the community like as I'm more co-op than PvP. Don't want to be wasting money on a dead game.

    Thanks guys

    submitted by /u/Suicidal-Gibbon
    [link] [comments]

    How to set up mods for fallout 4?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 02:22 AM PDT

    Lately my parents bought me a new computer, and I was re-downloading games and deciding on new ones. Thought i already completed fallout 4 on Ps4 before, i was planning on getting it on PC to mod it past human reaches can immagine, i also own the reat fo the series aside from 76 on PC as well. Now while I still haven't completely decided on whether to get f4 or total war: three kingdoms (its on sale for 40 and i never played total war before), i decided that just in case i do get fallout 4, i need to figure out how to set up mods first. I already own skyrim but use steam workshop for mods, and I know nexus mods usually has better mods. I tried looking at how to set up mods and heard about nexus mod manager, but know that its outdated and replaced by vortex, but then also heard there were other mod managers and was confused. What do i install and set up/use to have mods in fallout or other bethesda games?

    submitted by /u/NYVK_0
    [link] [comments]

    [F4] Fair play mod in Survival mode?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, so I'm currently playing on Survival mode for the first time but there are times where I'm constantly trying to choose between an Oil can and Toy cars, carry a knife with radiation DMG or a machete with extra limb dmg. I prefer going out alone so I chose the Lone Wanderer perk but most of the times it isn't enough. So I've been wanting to install this "Weightless Junk" mod but wouldn't this defeat the purpose of "Survival"?. Thnx!

    submitted by /u/NisaRama
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best way to manage your carry weight in fallout

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    Edit:Im playing new vegas and I just completed dead money I didn't take any gold bars

    Edit 2: how many guns is enough to carry

    submitted by /u/jodlad04
    [link] [comments]

    what's the funnest build you've ever played?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    any fallout game. doesn't have to be a crazy unique build, just something you had fun with. could be that you enjoyed the combat, or maybe the character/backstory you made to fit the build is what makes it your favorite.

    submitted by /u/rmak36
    [link] [comments]

    The next fallout game should be outside of the US

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:35 AM PDT

    This would be very cool especially if they did this in Europe as Bethesda could create a whole new lore of what actually happened in Europe during the resource wars.

    submitted by /u/OwenPingu16
    [link] [comments]

    What are some things you want in F5

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    Don't give me basic shit like better story and engine or you'll end up like Oliver swanick

    submitted by /u/StockPea2
    [link] [comments]

    Help me get into Fallout 4

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm late to the party, I recently got Fallout 4 for dirt cheap because I always heard about this serie but never played one and I've been really curious to discover what's all fuss about.

    However for now it's really not growing on me but it might be because I'm not playing right.

    My current mission is to kill the raiders in corvega assembly plant but when I get there they are too many of them it's impossogle to fight them. I'm way too overpowered it doest make sense. There isn't stealth mode approach either it seems like so I don't understand how I should do.

    I'd really appreciate if you guys couldn't point me in thd right direction because I'm obviously doing something wrong.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/PikachuOfTheShadow
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 still just as good In 2020?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Hey y'all so I finished fallout new Vegas as my first fallout game ever, and want to play another fallout game. Is fallout 3 still just as amazing 12 years later In 2020? Graphics, story and combat is what I care about the most. Id be playing it on my PC. It seems like fallout 3 is better than fallout 4, so that's why I thought fallout 3 instead of 4, or is 4 better than 3?

    submitted by /u/Aglad76
    [link] [comments]

    Will I be rushed in FO2

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    So I just finished Fallout 1 and I got like half of my endings being bad because I spent too many days doing stuff like side quests, healing, etc. I did try to look up if I would be rushed in Fallout 2 by the main story and if I took too long whether or not. But I didn't have any success with that whilst trying to avoid spoilers. Basically if I take a lot of time having fun doing side quests will I be punished through end game slides or otherwise

    submitted by /u/thejesusnut420
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment