• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 17, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Just some fanart. The game is great and now I so badly want Avowed.

    Fallout: New Vegas | Just some fanart. The game is great and now I so badly want Avowed.


    Just some fanart. The game is great and now I so badly want Avowed.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 05:10 AM PDT

    Most shocking part of FNV was when I killed this giant rat and the kid immediately crouched down and started eating it LOL

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    Update: Almost 16 hours under the needle and 89% done with my Fallout New Vegas

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    If you sequence break the main quest by visiting the New Vegas Strip before Nipton, Vulpes references meeting you in his dialogue:

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    First time smelling that air in a long time. I could just drink it like booze.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    TIL That Kris Kristofferson who voiced Chief Hanlon of the NCR Rangers actually earned a Ranger Tab while serving in the US Army.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    I personally cannot wait for Fallout 4: New Vegas.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    It's going to be the same game hopefully but with none of new Vegas gameplay flaws. I love new vegas but my god the engine had problems upon problems. I also appreciate how they kept the player character silent without it feeling unnatural. Its akin to dragon age origins dialogue.

    I just wonder how well this will go down.

    submitted by /u/One-Eyed-Merc-Reborn
    [link] [comments]

    New Vegas Remastered?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    Will Bethesda ever remaster fallout nv? Such a great story telling game deserves to be revamped on next gen consoles

    submitted by /u/flynnbia
    [link] [comments]

    Here we go. Wish me luck.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    The best way to kill that bitch Alice without being detected

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    The best Fallout character ever!

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    Thinking of going for another playthrough - suggestions?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    Hey All,

    Played through FNV multiple times - finished all four faction endings - I've played as melee, unarmed, sniper and gun characters, as well as a peaceful 100 speech guy. Played with most of the companions.

    I'd like to make another play-through, and I was trying to think of the style of character and I'm not sure how to proceed.

    In terms of character, all I've come up with is an explosives and/or big guns character - I don't think I've ever really used said weapons. Opinions?

    I've also never really played as a raider-type character (though I've been evil as Legion). Thoughts?

    Lastly, I was thinking of going with a major mod as a new play-through - any suggestions for the best mod to give a wildly new experience?

    submitted by /u/MachineLearnding
    [link] [comments]

    Tried to make my characters face look realistic how did I do

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    Reminds of this

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 04:49 AM PDT

    Ringo how did you get here

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    Finally, after 186 hours of exploring the Mojave I finally managed to do it. It's been quite a journey.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    Please assume the position

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Anyone know any cosmetic cyborg mods?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    Like where I can turn my arm or eye into a robotic one and it can upgrade my strength or vision

    submitted by /u/ApokolipZx
    [link] [comments]

    My character. I roleplayed as a vault dweller and never took off the vault suit Except for when dead money made me

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    If I start the quests The House Always wins, will I be joining mr hand and thus preventing me from joining any other faction? New to the game btw

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 12:55 AM PDT

    Anyone around here can help?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    I've had the flag for a while and decided it was time to show my window blind

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment