• Breaking News

    Friday, August 21, 2020

    Fallout | The Vault 11 of Fallout New Vegas BLEW MY MIND and might be the best side quest i have ever play in a video game.

    Fallout | The Vault 11 of Fallout New Vegas BLEW MY MIND and might be the best side quest i have ever play in a video game.


    The Vault 11 of Fallout New Vegas BLEW MY MIND and might be the best side quest i have ever play in a video game.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    The title says it all. I have played Fallout New Vegas as my first fallout game for the firt time 2 months ago, and after finding this sub i needed to share how incredible this vault was.

    This social experiment asking for people to be chosen one by one to be killed, to yourself just being suddenly attacked in the death room by all these robots at once when the video ends, and after that, finding that the experiment was to actually encourage people to not blindly follow orders, WAOUH.

    That was exceptionnal, i absolutely love this game for many reasons but this vault will be what i will remeber the most.

    submitted by /u/boris957
    [link] [comments]

    Just your casual Vault Dweller. Cosplay by my friend helped with the photography

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    Clean and sober through all fallout play throughs

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    So, I'm wondering if I'm missing out here and who else tends to do this?

    Irl, I don't drink, smoke or do any illegal drugs. It's a personal preference, I don't judge.

    So for some reason whenever I play fallout my characters have never done so either, even when it would clearly give them an advantage, they have always strictly stuck to stimpaks and radaway.... that's it.

    But I also have never killed anyone nor intend irl either but my characters obviously do not have a problem with this. So why do I always steer clear of drugs?

    Does anyone else find themselves imposing limitations on how their character would behave based on you real life attitudes that very likely are detrimental to their ability to succeed in game?

    I've also never been able to bring myself to blow up megaton or to side with Raiders at Nuka World.

    submitted by /u/rossyb83
    [link] [comments]

    Would you read a Fallout book?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    Would you actually read a book based in the fallout lore? Or would you rather it just stay in the game so you maintain control of the characters?

    submitted by /u/Not_Coblowski
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with 'I Put A Spell On You' quest.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    After I followed Curtis to the tower,I didn't listen till the end and killed him. And of course couldn't disarm the bomb or even enter the monorail. Then I reseted the quest with the console,but Curtis won't go to his usual place in the terminal,then I spawned him and talked to him. Now he just stands near the tower like 'what are you doing here that late?'

    Didn't have multiple saves,so I assume I broke the quest?

    submitted by /u/Ter1kat
    [link] [comments]

    Why can’t I be bad?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    I'm not one of those people who gets crazy into role playing, but this really peeves me. It really feels like Fallout takes the R out of RPG. You play the same way every time, you just do a different fetch quest for different people.

    Why cant I kill preston and his people and enslave the commonwealth? Why cant I use the nukes to destroy the settlements? Its hard to get into the savagery of the various wastelands when im pigeonholed into being a good samaritan 24/7.

    submitted by /u/VerySpicee
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished New Vegas. Can’t believe I missed out on some of these games

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    Before New Vegas, the only Fallout I played was Fallout 4. To to honest, even though I had a lot of fun with 4, I didn't really like the story and after a while it got boring.

    I didn't really play any other Fallout until I saw Nee Vegas on steam and thought "hey that's the one everyone loves".

    I have to admit, it was really fun and I can't believe I never got to play some of these games when they came out. I really hope Bethesda can recover after the game we shall not name. I might try out Fallout 3 or the first 2 games.

    submitted by /u/NewBookWorm
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys think codsworth is sentient?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    Because in a automatron they explain robots like mr handys have a personality simulator that is supposed to mimic a human to tailor to their owner's personality. So is codsworth, and be exent curie, ada, kleo, actually sentient? Like rhey can view the world as a human, think to themselves have opinions other than their programming, or are they more like hollow shells that calculate a response, like a more advanced alexa. I mean codsworth himself had said that if he could feel he would be sad, but at the same time in fallout its kind of stated that the radiation changed robots programming for better or for worse, as well as him having is own opinions, being able to leave and hate you, liking and disliking stuff. Also he still seems to have some of the general atomic programming, making jabs at robco for being general atomics competitor and having a hatred for communism and china. What im trying to ask is if codswortth and robots like curie and ada have have sentience to some extent.

    submitted by /u/Deez_nuts-yyyyyyt
    [link] [comments]

    What is Texas/The South like in the fallout universe?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    The Courier is the toughest main character and here is why. Cazadores

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Think about how much a Bee sting hurts. They sting you and deliver a small dose of pain inducing poison causing a fiery stabbing pain.

    Now imagine how much a Cazador sting must hurt. Forget being taken out by the hp damage of the blow or the health draining effects of the poison, you should be passing out due to the overwhelming pain, especially when you get stung by multiple Cazadores.

    The Courier must have an incredible tolerance for pain to not only avoid blacking out but to be able to keep fighting and win.

    EDIT: This isn't meant to be taken overly seriously. Its not like I've made a comprehensive evaluation of the various strengths and weaknesses of the main characters of the various games. I just thought, the Courier must be pretty tough to endure Cazador stings, yes even with drugs.

    submitted by /u/CuriousGazelle0
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know the name of this Fallout 4 song?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 01:52 AM PDT

    What music do you associate with the series?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 03:49 AM PDT

    I mean besides the 30's-60's music that comes with the territory. Do you personally have any music you associate with specific games, or the series as a whole?

    Mine is New Vegas and the band Earth. It's the ultimate desert music. The song Omen and Portents I: The Driver just has the Mojave written all over it.

    submitted by /u/thudheart
    [link] [comments]

    Why does fallout 4 have so much trouble adding items through console?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    I'm just kinda curious about this, but how come I can add over 100,000 of an item in Skyrim and fallout 3/NV almost instantly, but in fallout 4, even 1000 takes a long time to load it?

    submitted by /u/Bandit_Outlaw
    [link] [comments]

    Let’s talk about the future of fallout. Fallout 5.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    We are resting with little to no information regarding the next fallout game. So let's talk! What do you guys, the fallout community, want to see in the next game. What features, locations, mechanics, factions, do you guys want to see in the next game? Personally I want a big city fallout whether it's New York, Detroit, Atlanta, maybe even a return to Chicago. And I really effing want an enclave return. Something just hits me different exploring the ruins of a city. That's where fallout 3 gave me most of an adventure. The DC war-torn ruins occupied by a super mutant force. I also want to see more character influence on the environment itself. For example, I single handedly made an attempt of clearing the DC ruins of all super mutants and not a single piece of character dialogue acknowledged my hard work. I wanna see more decision effecting dialogue. Maybe even restoring ruins to a faction of choice. Talk about your ideas below! Hopefully some Bethesda employees can hear us out.

    submitted by /u/Hunt016
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with the social tab

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 12:22 AM PDT

    i recently payed for fallout 1st so i could play on a private world with my friends on xbox one. One of my friends isn't in my in game social tab, and when i inv him to my private world it kicks him for not being on my friends list. even doing a team only world with him in my team at the main menu wont work because it says the same thing. when i try to add him it doesn't actually go through either it. it will on xbox but wint pop up in my social tab. bethesda support hasn't been able to help so im here for literally anything. Thanks

    submitted by /u/courseer_az
    [link] [comments]

    Spontaneous AI aggression in New Vegas

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    While playing The House Always Wins 6, I fast-traveled to Hoover Dam (already scouted it earlier). I had a Liked reputation in the NCR before getting there because I did a lot of quests for them and stopped unlocking red containers to prevent reputation loss (I did a few for XP). As soon as the map loaded, All the troops went berserk and started shooting me. Then my companions started shooting back and when I pulled up the map to check reputation it said Soft-Hearted Devil. I tried running into the dam, then fleeing somewhere else and coming back, but by that point Ranger Grant was already dead thanks to my idiot companions and he is stuck as hostile. I've been wearing Reinforced Leather armor almost the whole game so it can't be a disguise problem.

    I'm playing the Ultimate Edition from GoG and am not running any mods (though if any might help stability I'll try them). I've already run into a minor NPC not spawning in the legion camp when I finished getting Melody her bear back from Antony and had to look up the console and use that to remove/respawn her because she disappeared after I got out of the arena. Using the respawn trick the wiki recommended with her only brings back a hostile Grant. Any fix suggestions? Or explanations as to what happened?

    submitted by /u/Mithlas
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 76: I hate Rose. Does she lose her essential status at some point?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    Rose, is just a god awful person to be taking orders from. Which is basically all you do in a game like this. She mocks you, deceives you, generally fucks with you, and tells stories about how much she likes decapitating dogs (JUST AWFUL).

    Her quests are frustrating chores. Go out and farm crafting mats for a gimmicky syringer mod. Go hug a Deathclaw (oh psych just kidding you idiot). Travel to far flung corners of the map for clues to 5 different keys, hidden in their own far flung corners.

    Then you learn about the original human Rose, and the game wants you to feel sorry for her (nope she's rapacious, murderous, raider garbage). The game denies you the simple catharsis of smashing in the head of the original with a sledgehammer, or defacing that schmultzy memorial her rapist, murderer, raider boyfriend built.

    Will I ever have the chance to kill Rose? Will there at least be a point in the game where I'm done with her shit for good?

    submitted by /u/NaiveMastermind
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Fallout 1 bug?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    Hello, everytime I enter shady sands, my game crashes. This is particularly annoying because I now can't complete the quest getting tandi back. I tried using fallout fixt but it seems I'd have to reset my game to take advantage of it. Any help fixing this bug without restarting my game?

    submitted by /u/Gorlox111
    [link] [comments]

    My idea for a fallout game

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    So I thought of a fallout game that would take place in Arizona from roughly about flagstaff to Tucson and would be a map about roughly the size of elder scrolls daggerfall. The player character would be called the desert man or something like that. The main plot line would revolve around control for the state. It would include Caesar's Legion advancing down south from Prescott and flagstaff. As well as an invasion from the NCR from the west. There would be a third faction though. That third faction would be an enclave style faction. It would be made up of descendants of myself and other people originally from that area and because of that be very selective about who they take in. The player would have the option to side with the enclave style faction, the NCR, or the legion, or the enclave style faction would have the option to be convinced by the player to share with the NCR or the legion and ally themselves with them. The DLC would include Colorado, Southern California, and northern Mexico.

    Tell me what you think?

    Edit: fixed a mistake or 2

    submitted by /u/Dragonsbreath67
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot get 100% happiness ��‍♂️

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 11:17 PM PDT

    No matter what I do I can't seem to get 100% happiness in a settlement. I get up to 88% then all of a sudden drop down to 77% I have 22 people and all are assigned to vendors, food etc so what else can I do? People 22 Food 30 Water 110 Power 91 Defence 347 Beds 36 (all undercover)

    submitted by /u/stillcurious80
    [link] [comments]

    The Institute vs The Enclave

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    I'm not sure if this post was made recently, but this was something I was wondering while playing Fallout 4. Given the secretive and exclusionary nature of both organizations, I've often wondered which side would win in a war with each other.

    On the one hand, the Institute is mostly concentrated within the Commonwealth, while the Enclave is more dispersed across the former United States, although their numbers decreased substantially because of the protagonists we play between Fallout 1-3.

    On the other hand, the Institute could use their synths to infiltrate the Enclave at the highest level to either control it or bring it down.

    I've played the Enclave mod story for Fallout 4 and thought it would be an interesting hypothetical to add to a multi-sided war that already had the BOS, Railroad, and the Minutemen.

    The possible scenarios I was thinking of was the Enclave (either before meeting the player from Fallout 1-3 or when their numbers were decimated after Fallout 1-3) vs the Institute (at their strongest point either before the events of Fallout 4 or if the Sole Survivor chose to lead the Institute after destroying the BOS and Railroad).

    Which side do you think would win in a fight?

    submitted by /u/Kuzu9
    [link] [comments]

    An ounce of prevention bug. F76

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 01:34 AM PDT

    Does anyone know how to fix the blood sample part of the quest an ounce of prevention on fallout 76? (Im on xbox by the way.)

    submitted by /u/Pluerat
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys think Preston was to nice?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    No hate on Preston I actually like him now but I do wonder why he is so forgiving after you join a raider gang and murder all his people

    submitted by /u/superretro2012
    [link] [comments]

    [FO4] My settlers are dying in raids while I am there helping. I always succeed in fending it off in the end. Not sure why they die, I have no mods that are supposed to be able to do that?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    My mod list

    The obvious culprit would be better settlers but I for sure reinstalled a few times before posting this and testing it with the immortal option picked. I also use sim settlements, and have the settlers of the commonwealth for Atomic Radio installed.

    Any suggestions would be great!

    submitted by /u/Crazycatdood
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment