• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 2, 2020

    Fallout | This Old guy is making some irl T-51 Nika Cola Power Armor.

    Fallout | This Old guy is making some irl T-51 Nika Cola Power Armor.


    This Old guy is making some irl T-51 Nika Cola Power Armor.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    I made Overseers room

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    Remember A Brave New World? The mod that aims to revoice the entire New Vegas wasteland? It finally got released after 4 years!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    Link to the mod.

    I've been eyeing this project for about 2 years now and honestly for a while without any updates, I thought it died. But it just got released today and it's looking really good!

    It was my main gripe with the game, everyone just sounded the same. Some of the original voice acting were pretty terrible as well (especially that Oscar Velasco guy) and it just sucked me out from the immersion. With most of NV characters sharing the same voice actor 70% of the time, it's refreshing to see better voice acting while playing. I think some of the lines were re edited as well to fit some of the characters. Honestly the results are really good! And don't worry, NPCs with iconic voices are kept (Caesar, Legate Lanius, etc) so you don't have to worry about them!

    It's not gaining enough attention however, which kinda sucks because of the amount of details added by this mod, so I decided to share it here to give it the love it deserves! Hopefully you guys can check it out :)

    Here's the trailer if anyone's interested. Good luck and have fun everyone!

    submitted by /u/Dildo_Baggins__
    [link] [comments]

    [FO4] You can fire and use VATS from behind cover.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    In first-person, hide behind something, aim down sights to peek, and use VATS. Your character will stay peeking and behind cover while shooting.

    submitted by /u/pravhoven
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks to the Gamestop worker that helped me get FO3

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    So I was going to buy fallout 3 from the mall. I had played it once before, but just rented it and didn't get enough into it. I talked my mom into driving me to the mall, so I could buy it from GameStop. I find my copy, walk to the counter very excited. When I check out, it shows that it's rated M for mature. She stops and say, "oh I didn't know it was rated that". The GameStop work we then says "oh don't worry. It teaches about how not to so drugs or alcohol cause it affects you and you have to learn you decisions affect who you become." My mom was awe'd and continued with the purchase. I thought how coo that was. Years later, I noticed he stood up for me, and helped me understand my first rpg. It really opened me to a whole new world, and I'm not sure if I would have gotten the game without him. Thanks a lot, GameStop.

    submitted by /u/stopdemonculture
    [link] [comments]

    Who is your favorite group within a faction in Fallout?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    Since my post yesterday was recieved so well, I decided to ask the opposite question but with a little twist. Personally I have two favorite groups within factions in Fallout. The first are the Centurion's of the Legion because of what they represent. Not only are they the strongest warriors of the Legion, but they have a brain. In order for one to become a Centurion you can't be just an average legionary, you have to be a force to be reckoned with and have both tactical and strategic aptitude. The second are the NCR Rangers with their whole Old West gunslinger aesthetic. From the regular patrol rangers to the veterans these guys are the one thing I do like about the NCR. Especially the Patrol Rangers because of the authority shades, campaign hats, and patrol armor.

    submitted by /u/snake177
    [link] [comments]

    Question for fallout 4

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    I am extremely new to this game and it's mechanics can someone please give me some pointers or tips to help me along, for example I can't figure out how to repair my power armour

    submitted by /u/Havoc180K
    [link] [comments]

    I had to kill Tenpenny Tower’s whole population.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    Got the impartial mediation perk and needed to lose some karma. So, I killed everyone in Tenpenny Tower and looted their items. Put everyone in a pile too. It was quite fun.

    submitted by /u/NoSiRaH15
    [link] [comments]

    going back into Vault 111.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    is it possible to go back into Vault 111 after the Prologue in Fallout 4?

    submitted by /u/TheHood2001
    [link] [comments]

    Has there ever been a working post-war bottlecap factory?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    I know that from an economical standpoint, that would diminish the worth of the currency as a whole, but I feel like Raiders in two hundred years would not care or even know about that. And as we can set up ammunition factories ourself in FO4 and FO76, I wonder if anybody ever set up a bottlecap factory.

    submitted by /u/the_schlimon
    [link] [comments]

    An idea about what can be the new TV show’s story

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    In my first Fallout 4 run I choosed to side with the BoS since the Prydwen looked amazing and my love for BoS from Fo3. After finishing the Lost Patrol quest I was thinking about how can the show use BoS in the story.

    Instead of watching a vault dweller released from the vault into the horror's of the wasteland, maybe we can watch a scavenger's or trader's son or daughter joining the BoS. You know how they recruit wastelanders from various points in game.

    Think about this: Maxwell, he is a kid who works with his father in one of the trade routes in the wasteland, trying to survive like everyone else.

    One day they were doing what they usually do, they ambushed by some gang of raiders. They tried to fight them off but eventually raiders killed his father but luckily a group of BoS Recon Team showed up with their T60 Suit of Power Armors, which something the little Maxwell amazed of, and they saved his life. Killing all the raiders.

    Recon Time gave him a hand and eventually he joined the BoS as a scribe, dedicating himself to clear the wasteland from raiders and evil doers.

    I mean I know this sounds cheesy but I believe they can write a better one of course.

    submitted by /u/mutated-crusader
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get my giant teddy bear unstuck from under the stairs (FO3)?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    I got a giant teddy bear from the Red Racer factory and dropped it off in my Megaton house, but when I tried to put him on the table by the stairs by grabbing him, he ended up with his head glitched through the stairs and I can't pull him out.

    I can't pick him up since when I redrop him, he reverts back to a normal size. I also can't revert back to an old save since I thought I'd just fix it later and I'm not backtracking like 3 hours for a slightly larger teddy bear.

    What should I do? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Dopa__Maskey
    [link] [comments]

    Laser turrets irrationally overpowered | Any advice would be nice.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    I'm in Nuka World, doing the grand tour quest, I'm level 40 right now and I am wearing full X-01 MKIII power armor. One shot from a laser turret literally takes 20% of my health. TWENTY PERCENT. I went from 70% to 50% in one shot. What the fuck is that about? I cannot deal with them at all, even with my gatling laser. God forbid I get caught in an area with no cover, I just give up.

    submitted by /u/i4776
    [link] [comments]

    You can dislike Fallout 76, but I think it has the best soundtrack out of any Fallout game

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 03:51 AM PDT

    Fallout 3 had pretty good songs but that damn butcher Pete was so annoying to hear every 15 minutes. New Vegas also had a good track list but Johnny guitar is so annoying to hear that I turn off my radio when that song comes up. Fallout 4 also butcher Pete playing every 15 minutes. Fallout 76 also has butcher Pete but it gets a pass in my book simply because you don't here it as often since there are 49 other songs to play. Then instead of a male radio host we have a female which is a bit refreshing from the usual even if she's a little to nice for my liking

    Also I sold my soul to the company store

    submitted by /u/xSameDeepWaterAsYoux
    [link] [comments]

    When will the tops forgive me for killing benny?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    I like to gamble at the tops but i killed benny in the presidential suite and now they attack me on sight

    when does this stop?

    submitted by /u/GuacamoleManbruh
    [link] [comments]

    Would you like a reimagined version of the original Fallout games in 3D? If so, how would you like it to be?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    Ex: If Fallout 1 and 2 were 3D, how would the travel system be? Scaled down open world or hubs?

    submitted by /u/anhatthezoo
    [link] [comments]

    Down to help me out?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 03:20 AM PDT

    I got scammed hard af and am looking for some good guns to rebuild my arsenal anyone selling anything good?

    submitted by /u/basicallybiased
    [link] [comments]

    [Serious] Fallout 4 survival players who didn't side with the Brotherhood, why?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    Why do you hate yourself? It feels like Christmas every time a vertibird touches down for fast travel after sprinting from settlement to settlement for the first half of the game.

    submitted by /u/ThisOnePlaysTooMuch
    [link] [comments]

    Hello. I am conducting a poll on r/fnv to determine what is the most chosen ending for Fallout: New Vegas for a future post and I would appreciate the participation.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    [Fallout 4] Sentry Hydraulic Armour Glitch

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    I'm trying to put the Hydraulic armor on the torso of a sentry robot I'm building but it's not working. I click on the hydraulic armour option and it gives me the "are you sure" notification or whatever and I click yes but then it shows that I've built the Voltaic armour instead. How do I fix this? Is it just not possible to have the hydraulic armour on?

    submitted by /u/ethanstehr
    [link] [comments]

    Character onderpowered at high levels (FO3?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 12:51 AM PDT

    I'm level 23 or so with FO3 GOTY and it seems all the higher level enemies are buffed as compared to lower levels. I already have most all relevant skills, perks, and SPECIAL stats and the best weapons and armor I think is in the game (operation anchorage power armor and the terrible shotgun), but most enemies in the main quest line spice through me like butter (did all the DLC besides broken steel first). Is there some perk or weapon or such that would help a lot (I don't want to cheese it by just using the Chinese stealth armor and sneak attacks)? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Dopa__Maskey
    [link] [comments]

    FO4 Invasion Mod Concept (A massive mod that shows the fate of the USSR and China and lets players choose if the Commonwealth will be free or occupied by an outside force)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 12:18 AM PDT

    An idea, a quite ambitious one at that since it would be a heavy undertaking. This would only take place following the storyline and if the player allows Yangtze 31 to report back to Eurasia. The Captain returns to find that China has merged with the Soviet Union following the disaster. Both respective pre-war governments did not build fallout shelters, so the vast majority of the Eurasian Union's population consists of Ghouls. He reports his findings to the premier, stating that the Commonwealth is a prime target to invade and Eurasia launches carriers in attempt to test the waters in terms of invasion. It is important to note that the ideology of Eurasia has changed greatly as a result of the ghoulification of the continent and is the following. We will be delivered from this wasteland when Capitalism is completely destroyed. They believe by destroying Capitalism around the world the Zetans will take them off Earth and relocate them to a new planet where humanity can start a new. In this mod the player and the respected selected faction will battle the Eurasian military occupation and attempt to destroy the massive carrier vessel docked at sea.

    New NPCs

    The Eurasian Military will use a helicopter similar to the mi-24.

    The Eurasian military will use a weapon/s based on the AK line of assault rifles.

    The Eurasian military will have their own distinct uniforms.

    Despite all this, the player can join them, becoming the premier of the Eurasian Occupied Commonwealth.

    The player also has the option to destroy the massive carrier vessel, causing the invasion force to be separated from command. Note that they will exist as cut off units, the same way that when the Institute is destroyed, there are still synths loyal to it.

    After seeing the great progress on a mod such as Fallout: Miami there is no doubt the community around the game could pull this off. And I am indifferent as to whether someone tries to make this or not, I only ask for credit for the concept.

    submitted by /u/Mr_Berger1
    [link] [comments]

    Please Help Me (Fallout 4 Question)

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    I recently got my first PC primarily so I could play Fallout 4, and I've been having a lot of fun... for the most part. Yesterday, Steam decided that I didn't have Fallout 4 installed, so I went to Program Files (x86) -> Steam -> steamapps -> common -> Fallout 4, and sure enough, everything was there: the contents of my Fallout 4 folder, along with F4SE, an ENB, and around 70-ish mods. The weird part about it is that I can't launch Fallout 4 from Steam at all (because it says that it is uninstalled), I can only launch it from f4se_loader.

    Honestly, everything works fine when I play the game from f4se_loader, but the issue is that I want to move all of my Fallout 4 folders from my SDD to my HDD so I have more space for mods and saves, and I can't move them with the help of Steam because it can't locate the Fallout 4 files for some really odd reason.

    Now, at the end of the day, I have only had this PC for around two months and I'm definitely still learning how to do things, but I highly doubt that I had ANYTHING to do with this.

    Any help is greatly appreciated.

    EDIT: thank you for everyone who gave me some answers, I'll update this again if it ends up working.

    EDIT 2: yay! It worked! Thanks everyone!

    submitted by /u/NAFirewings
    [link] [comments]

    Do you use VATS as often as you can or only occasionally?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    Honestly I don't really like using VATS I prefer to fight in real time and seeing time slow down just for me to shoot makes me fee awkward. Just my personal opinion though

    submitted by /u/Liargo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment