• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 2, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Sorry for the bad quality but just look at how badass Raul looks with the Ulysses outfit

    Fallout: New Vegas | Sorry for the bad quality but just look at how badass Raul looks with the Ulysses outfit


    Sorry for the bad quality but just look at how badass Raul looks with the Ulysses outfit

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    I DID IT

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    I beat Dead Money!

    This is a big deal for me. My husband bought me New Vegas for Mother's Day this year. We just had our first baby and I've been in a deep depression due to some medical issues. My therapist recommended that I find some hobbies. Thus, my gift of New Vegas!

    I am not a video game player. I have always admired from afar (watching my husband). I am just so proud of myself for beating something this challenging.

    I've seen many posts on here about Dead Money. They peaked my curiosity and I wanted to see what the fuss was all about. And damn. Dead Money did not disappoint!

    I've been a part of this Subreddit since I started playing earlier this year. I was nervous at first because I feel like such a noob, but let me just say every interaction I've had on here has been so pleasant and kind. So thank you!

    It's 1:15am and my adrenaline is through the roof. I feel like I got some of my confidence back from overcoming this huge obstacle. What a wild ride that was!

    Now I can finally understand all the memes and references on here.

    Oh, and I got all the gold. ;)

    submitted by /u/KDWWW
    [link] [comments]

    I think they saw a spider on the ceiling or something

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    Got some bad news for you, buddy

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    Mojave Dreamin'

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    REPOST: A lady at the store today asked me if I was from California

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    I tried everything, I can't seem to fix this.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 02:11 AM PDT

    Dead Money Question!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    I think I'm in the majority of people who enjoy the story/idea of Dead Money but oh god I hate playing it! I've put it off for years and finally decided to play it and it's as bad as I thought...

    I've finally managed to get into the Sierra Madre by playing it in very small bursts, but how much longer to finish it? I'm determined to do it, but roughly how much longer to finish it off?

    submitted by /u/hopefultot
    [link] [comments]

    FNV letsplayer under latest video

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Do new Ammo types from GRA replace Vanilla Ammo on Loot?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    I've started playing FNV without any of the Add-ons because i didn't possess them. Now i bought them all for cheap and thought about activating them. If i looted a corpse or an Ammo Box before having any of the Add-ons, i could get the normal types of ammo. Does this change if i activate the GRA Add-on, i.e. do corpses and Ammo boxes then hold also the new ammo types or do i get these only by buying and crafting?

    submitted by /u/Rustie3000
    [link] [comments]

    very mysterious

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    Benny plz.....

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    Mah Boi, The Platinum Chip is what all true couriers strive for!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 02:21 AM PDT

    Which ending did you choose for Fallout: New Vegas

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    Hello. I am gathering data for a future post and wanted to know what was the most chosen ending for Fallout: New Vegas.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/EridaniNovus
    [link] [comments]

    Who is your favorite character in NV and why?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    What’s harder

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    Found an irl shishkebab to slay the raiders with.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    [TTW] [OWB] The Sink won't trade more than 4082 caps with me

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    I'm at that stage in the game where I have a ton of collected weapons and armor, and, like the rest of y'all, I imagine, I like to pay the sink a boatload of caps to repair my gear, and then get all my money back by selling it all the 10mm submachine guns I'm not using. I can't get the thing to give me more than 4082 caps a trade. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Friar_Rube
    [link] [comments]

    I tried (army of two)

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    Honest Hearts dilema

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    I'm replaying Honest Hearts and I've reached the point where you have to decide to either evacuate Zion or fight back against the white legs, I'm stuck in the middle so I'm posting this poll to see what other people have done and why they did it. Should I evacuate Zion or fight back? Leave your answer in the poll and or explain why in the comments. Thanks!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/schwarzebraun
    [link] [comments]

    Found ED-E's corpse in front of the strip's gate...

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    So, I was just making my way to the strip and I saw ED-E lying on the ground dead. I think I have an idea on how he died, the Securitrons probably accidently shot him. But my real question is how did he get there in the first place? I sent him to the Lucky 38 so he should've spawned right there, right? If anyone has any answer or guess about what happened I'd really like to hear it since I'm rather confused.

    submitted by /u/Sovietlasagna64
    [link] [comments]

    Checkout Niner and Veronica singing about their family troubles.. I just created this video for fun.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment