• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 18, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | New Vegas citizen support for the NCR

    Fallout: New Vegas | New Vegas citizen support for the NCR


    New Vegas citizen support for the NCR

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    Just how much support is there for the NCR in the city of New Vegas? I seem to recall a comment by a NPC about the increased business coming from NCR troops being stationed in New Vegas, but just how popular is the NCR in the city? Like if it was put down to a vote, would New Vegas citizens prefer being independent, or would they be okay with NCR annexation?

    submitted by /u/Lordnever21
    [link] [comments]

    F for Dean Domino

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 02:03 AM PDT

    Sorry, not restarting because I didn't suck up to him on the first encounter. This is a fun play through, not a perfect.

    submitted by /u/greedprevails
    [link] [comments]

    hello its me the guy from that bought fallout post from weeks ago i think just here to say i beated the game! it was tough but i did the ncr ending and won here are my achivements

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Lake Mead looks so beautiful

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    Art of my character done by /u/theancientlamp

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    Where to find quests?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Hey. I started playing new Vegas while ago(before i played fo4) And i feel like there arent much quests to do , im level 8 Rn . I wasnt in new Vegas yet And i only have two quests active from which one i can't do yet (Ed-e my love cuz low skills) where do i find more quests? I like how different fnv Is from fo4 but i feel theres nothing much to do sometimes haha. Thanks for the advices.

    submitted by /u/melancholicalienz
    [link] [comments]

    Legion scum

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    What’s the matter Ulysses? You’ve never been attacked by an invisible sword before?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Anyone else disappointed by Vera’s song?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    When I first heard "Begin Again", I really felt like it wasn't that good. Not necessarily the song itself, but I felt like the singing was below average. Maybe I'm just picky or it was stylized, but I feel like for how Vera was built up as this great singer, she wasn't that good.

    submitted by /u/squidguy3400
    [link] [comments]

    FPS dropping slowly over time: Fixed

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    Not sure if posts about mods are allowed here, but wanted to share my fix for FPS dropping slowly over time. TLDR: It was Project Nevada: Extra Options.

    My FPS would start out at max (130+), and over the course of an hour or two will slowly drop down to 40-50. Restarting the client reset the FPS, but doing this every hour was very taxing.

    There was a lot of speculation online about what caused this, but it usually ended up with a collective shrug of "it just does that." After a lot of searching I found a thread that implicated Extra Options, and after i uninstalled it the problem went away.

    Just wanted to post this to confirm this fix worked for me to save people a headache in the future. Really enjoying my lag free, max FPS playthrough in 2020.

    submitted by /u/Kantusa
    [link] [comments]

    FNV getting low fps on startup

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    I have been playing NV and when I launch the game I see the slides and I am only getting 3 FPS

    submitted by /u/wp998906
    [link] [comments]

    A real life varmint rifle

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    Forgot I drew this about 2 years ago in the summer of 2018. Thought you guys might appreciete it

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    Best base game Rifle

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    Looking for the best base game rifle excluding anti-material rifle

    submitted by /u/ppl_just_dont_know
    [link] [comments]

    Character Builds

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    Thinking of doing a new vegas playthrough, but I've been quite bad at character building and have only fully played through the game once, kinda wanna play an all rounder since I went for a heavy, stealth focused NCR Ranger character for my first playthrough.

    submitted by /u/SheriffPorg
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to optimize

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    Is there a way to optimize the game? I'm getting lowish framerates on low settings (70 on low).

    submitted by /u/eliminateAidenPierce
    [link] [comments]

    Early game melee weapons?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 01:56 AM PDT

    So I've been planning to start a new run, focusing on sneak and stealth instead of defaulting to guns and speech. The problem is, I really have no idea any good melee weapons at the beginning of the game. Do you guys have any recommendations for anything near Goodsprings and Primm? Much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/A-Smart-Dog
    [link] [comments]

    Plasma version of "Set Lasers for Fun" perk?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    Couriers,

    As a firm believer in the overall slight-edge superiority of Energy Weapons over Guns in the Mojave, I use a lot of laser and plasma. But I booted up a character I hadn't played in a while and noticed she had a perk I didn't see before-- "Set Lasers for Fun" which adds a slight damage boost to any laser weaponry, presumably achieved by killing lots of enemies with lasers specifically. My question is, does plasma weaponry have a similar perk, that you can acquire merely from using lots of plasma? Note, I am not talking about Plasma Spaz here. I don't mean a choose-able perk, but an acquirable one. Does anyone know? Any help appreciated. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/John-Grady-Cole
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment