• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 27, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Just got this Dead Money inspired tattoo tonight. S/o to u/Dick_Puncher_2014 for letting me use his artwork!

    Fallout: New Vegas | Just got this Dead Money inspired tattoo tonight. S/o to u/Dick_Puncher_2014 for letting me use his artwork!


    Just got this Dead Money inspired tattoo tonight. S/o to u/Dick_Puncher_2014 for letting me use his artwork!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    Pics dont quite do this justice but this is my favourite piece if skin.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Started my Fallout New Vegas half sleeve

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    I love this gun so much. Inventory space is limited because I'm a hoarder so I don't think anything can beat it for overall base 528 DPS per pound with Pack Rat. Add slasher (+25%) and rushing water (+50%) for 1000 DPS per pound. With my maxxed out crit build it's more like 2k DPS per pound.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 12:09 AM PDT

    Very new to drawing so would love some criticism

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    Easily have played this game for 350+ hours and still discovering new shit

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Been playing as an energy weapons character and just discovered some things I never even new existed. For one the giant canyon on the way South West of the map that's crawling with Golden Geckos. Also Whittaker farmstead, a small house filled with Powder Gangers. Also the amount of hidden shit all over The Strip, most notably the Quest Pheeble Will, basically a prequel to The White Glove Society cannibal quest.

    I love this godamn game.

    submitted by /u/Oldfoundland
    [link] [comments]

    “The paint jobs a bit crude, but we think it gets the point across"

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    Can you guys recommend me any other RP games other than fallout?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    played through all the fallouts Played through the outer words Played wastelanders and didn't really like it

    Is there any other role playing games that you guys would recommend other than the ones mentioned above?

    submitted by /u/_chips__
    [link] [comments]

    "And so the Courier who had cheated death in the cemetery outside Goodsprings, cheated death once again, and the Mojave Wasteland was forever changed."

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Which one do you prefer to side with?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    Am new to fallout new Vegas got it on steam for three dollars am nearing the end am wondering which to side with leaning towards Yes Man kinda sad it's almost over but I got dlc to play aswell which I'm happy about

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/thick-chickenwing
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with a quest, I think it's bugged but I have no idea

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    I followed the wiki page for the unmarked Followers of the Apocalypse quest "Friend of the Followers", donating over 5x the amount of meds needed incase and she let me join the Followers. When I'm doing "Wild Card: Finishing Touches" there is zero option to ask for the help of the Followers, and according to the wiki this is an option available after you complete the previously mentioned quest. Would anyone know what's up?

    submitted by /u/FlamingPenguinFeet
    [link] [comments]

    Ladies and gentlemen, you're listening to me, Mr. New Vegas, and you look extraordinarily beautiful right now.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    Best ranger combat armor?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 01:41 AM PDT

    What is in your opinion The coolest ranger combat armor?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/RedRocket_Employee
    [link] [comments]

    Experiencing Fallout 4 Before Fallout: New Vegas

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Most of the games that I've played for the majority of my life have been FPS like Call of Duty... I never played anything like an RPG, but five years ago, I discovered Fallout 4, and I was so interested in the story that I eventually bought it, not really knowing what I was getting into.

    I was in awe at the sheer amount of freedom I had when I first started up Fallout 4. I could make my own character, have conversations with NPCs, customize my weapons and S.P.E.C.I.A.L. stats to perfectly fit my preferred play style, and travel seemingly anywhere that I could see, on top of the fact that I could build my own settlement, which ate SO much of my time and I don't regret a second of it.

    Fast forward to the present, I start to see some of the flaws that others saw at launch. The story is mediocre, you can't really choose to say no, you can't be evil, and so much more. So, I started modding Fallout 4, a LOT. I made the game exactly how I wanted it to be, and completely detached myself from the main story with the Start Me Up mod.

    Then I began to realize that Fallout 4 without mods is, well, it can get a little repetitive. I try to play Fallout 4 without mods sometimes but all I notice are its flaws. No, I don't want to be Nate or Nora, a want to be a mercenary from Goodneighbor. I want to be a doctor from Diamond City. I want to be a Raider from Backstreet Apparel. I don't want to be attached to a predetermined character that Bethesda made for me, I want to be able to create my own story. Most importantly, I want to get a Railway Spike collateral with Preston Garvey and Marcy Long's heads.

    About a month ago, I downloaded Fallout: New Vegas on my Xbox because it was free, and I didn't touch it until yesterday, and let me tell you... it has been the most fun I've had in a video game for a long time! The sheer amount of ways you can complete each quest, gaining trust from certain groups of people and causing others to become your enemies, and having a character who is essentially a blank slate. You got shot in the head, you don't remember who you were outside of the fact that you were a courier. You get to decide how you act, not a voice actor (as much as I love the voice acting for Fallout 4). Fallout: New Vegas is the first true RPG that I've ever played, and I don't need to download mods for replayability.

    Although Fallout 4 will always have a special place in my heart, I'm happy to say that Fallout: New Vegas is a better RPG, and I can't wait to experience other Fallout games (help me I bought Fallout 76)!

    I am happy to be a part of this community!

    TL;DR: Fallout 4 was the first RPG that I've ever played. I just recently downloaded Fallout: New Vegas, and now I know what I was missing out on... a proper RPG experience.

    submitted by /u/NAFirewings
    [link] [comments]

    Why does the legion talk different than their literal leader?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    All the legion forces talk like old romans with a cinematic tone half the time, Caesar himself talks normal, and even seems hesitant to say Roman words other than profligate or degenerate. I've wondered this, any idea why?

    submitted by /u/Toe_vet
    [link] [comments]

    IS the loot dropping like in oblivion?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    So if I decorate my house does the loot despawn or does it stay like in oblivion?

    submitted by /u/Nicholasrymer
    [link] [comments]

    The only Universe where used Bandages are worth more than Gold Bars

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    Just subscribed to PSNow and im starting my fourth playthrough of FNV. FO4 kept crashing bc of endless mods and i already finished the story so i figured fuck it. How should i play it this time through?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    Random death bug, any help?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    I did not experience this bug at all until making my way to Bitter Springs. I was fine and started some of the NCR quests, however when I made my way up the mountain I would randomly die. I would walk and die, I would wait and take one step and die and this continued even after loading an old save. This was not present in other locations but I traveled back to bitter springs and then fast traveled away and the bug followed me. I already reset player health and this does not happen in god mode. Any fixes?

    submitted by /u/steven-ahart
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment