• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 1, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | i think i know this map

    Fallout: New Vegas | i think i know this map


    i think i know this map

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 01:34 AM PDT

    Road trip!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    Fallout: Mew Vegas

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    Today is the official release date of Dracomies' huge overhaul that aims to revoice all the generic voiced NPCS. Super Excited. I just got New Vegas again and literally got done modding yesterday, perfect timing.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 02:49 AM PDT

    Always my go to with these monstrosities

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    Brave New World has been released

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    Old World Blues never fails to amaze me...

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    Consider me Miles Davis if this doesn't belong in a Fallout game.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 03:45 AM PDT

    Just started NV. Is this norma,l how fast my character is moving?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    Brave New World Release Trailer

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    What are some cool looking armor/clothing mods?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    What i mean by this is not armors that are necessarily the best for combat, but apparel that screams "I'm in power".

    submitted by /u/Shadester6
    [link] [comments]

    When you go out with five face masks at once

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    And so it begins...

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    "No soliciting, a$$holes. Home sweet f***ing home."

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Fumfumfum

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    What do you guys do when you complete the game and the dlcs i do very much wonder do you restart a new game or What

    submitted by /u/aantisocialbutterfly
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any active and populated FalloutRP servers and Communities in GMod anymore?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    Title.

    Been wanting to get into FalloutRP but I can't seem to find the right communities or mods. If anyone can help it would be very much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/IdentiFriedRice
    [link] [comments]

    Buggiest quest you have ever encountered?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    Mine's Aba Daba Honeymoon. I'm saying this because I haven't even triggered Aba Daba Honeymoon no matter how hard I try.

    submitted by /u/DrewRodgers-Brady
    [link] [comments]

    How do I keep the Kings alive for house ending

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 11:05 PM PDT

    I've been playing fnv since 2011 when I first bought it as a 12 yr old off and on and I've never done it finished the house ending. What turned me off was the destruction of the BOS and The Kings. But it turns out you can keep the Kings alive. I saw a "good house ending" video and the kings were spared. My question is how? Do you resolve GI Blues by not making amends with NCR? Do I use the one favor? Do I skip GI blues all together? What do I do?

    submitted by /u/Whosisisaiah
    [link] [comments]

    Did you guys know that difficulty affects NPC to NPC damage as well?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    Is there a mod that makes the terminal colours the same as the hud?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 03:17 AM PDT

    I did some searching but never came up with anything. In fallout 3 the terminals and the default hud are the same, which gives it a nice esthetic, but I wanna know if there's a mod that makes the colour of the terminals orange in new vegas.

    submitted by /u/Leeogorath
    [link] [comments]

    Wild Card: New Management HELP!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    Okay, so I didn't really listen to any of the Legion's dialogue options because I wanted to side with the NCR during the game. I eventually ended up having to kill Ceaser and take the platinum chip from him that way(I'm not sure if that affects anything)

    So now I'm stuck because I do not what to do to "give" new Vegas to the NCR! I see Yes-Man but I'm afraid if I invite him to the 38 then he'll take control, so my main question is: how do I give Vegas to the NCR? Is there someone I need to talk to? I already have the chip...

    submitted by /u/Rex564
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best power armour

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    I’m having difficulty getting into the Gomorrah bank room help?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    Ok, so they stole my companions weapons at the Gomorrah and I'm trying to get them back, my issue is that I can't make it into the safe room. To get past the guard and lockpick the door I pop a stealth boy, get detected and get him to look the other way as I lockpick the door hidden. Most of the time I get detected as I walk though the doorway, making them hostile. If that doesn't happen, I get detected by the chip dealer or the bank guard on my way out. How do I do this without slaughtering the Omertas?

    submitted by /u/FireRabbit67
    [link] [comments]

    Discussion on Alternate Gameplay Routes?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    This post is asking and seeing what kinds of gameplay routes and adventures people take through the game.

    Generally, the usual playthrough of fnv follows around the story missions. It's a good way to explore the map and is pretty fun.

    What I started to do in my playthroughs is go straight down I15 and past all the deathclaws and get to New Vegas while I'm still level 1. This let's me do some of what I consider the easiest quests in the game with a little less of a challenge. I feel as if though a level 15 courier standing and doing door duty for the Van Graffs is meaningless. When you do it as level 1 though? It's more meaningful.

    I just play through everything Freeside and New Vegas can offer me before I go out in the wastes. Hoping I get some nice responses, thanks.

    submitted by /u/cadeiscool96
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment