• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 15, 2020

    Fallout 3 | This girl is obsessed ...

    Fallout 3 | This girl is obsessed ...


    This girl is obsessed ...

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    i review this game..

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    "Notice: Fallout 3 is not optimized for Windows 7 and later."
    Huh, no sh*t. Spent a good while trying to fix up this game, really wanted to play it crash and stutter free. As it turns out, it's basically un-fixable on my Windows 10! I've played a sh*t ton of New Vegas and used to sigh at the sheer amount of times the game crashed. Let me tell you, New Vegas is the promised land compared to this horse c*ckhole. ~5.1 hours as of typing this review and it's crashed at least 10 times. That is bullsh*t. I have ZERO mods installed besides the unofficial patch and stutter remover, which are supposed to be helping me here, goddamnit.

    But hey, I mean, the game's f*cking good, and if you WANT to buy it, for the love of god just don't disregard the reviews like I made the mistake of doing. This game is dated and FUBAR, and will take a toll on anyone's mental health trying to fix what Bethesda refuses to. I'll update this review with my fix if I ever get it semi-playable, but chances are that's never gonna f*ckin' happen.

    submitted by /u/throwaway22333934
    [link] [comments]

    Clueless Newbie needs some help

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    So I've never really played Fallout 3 or any RPG for that matter. But I've had it for a while and to this day keep hearing good things, so here we go.

    I basically want to ask two things. One: How do you kill Super Mutants? Cause every time I target them, all the options show up as Zero percent. Are they invincible? Do i need a certain weapon? Am I too close?

    And the second is, how do i get my own bed early in the game? I didn't start long ago, I don't think i finished any full missions, just parts of them. I was told i could get a bed from either the Megaton mayor or the guy that wants to blow it up. They said if I agree to help him destroy the settlement, I'll get a bed somewhere else. Or if i rat him out to the Mayor/Sheriff, they'll arrest him and I'll get a bed in Megaton. Well, I snitched to the mayor, he went to arrest him and...the dude just shot him. In the bar. And no one batted an eye. So now the mayor is dead and the other dude is pissed at me and I still don't have a free, permanent way to restore HP

    BTW, it's a few days later in the game and his body is still there in the bar. It made me laugh. Reminded me of that scene in A Million Ways to Die In The West "That is our mayor. he is dead. No one has moved him, no one has looked into his death, no one has tried to replace him"

    Anyway, any help with this or any other beginner advice is much appreciated. So far I'm enjoying the game, but like I said, I have zero experience with this genre.

    submitted by /u/National-Spite
    [link] [comments]

    crashing while playing point lookout

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    i keep crashing while playing point lookout tried mods didnt help at all but i never crash in the other dlcs or base game is point lookout just a bad location is something else

    submitted by /u/catmaniabyt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment