• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 23, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Real life Arefu

    Fallout 3 | Real life Arefu


    Real life Arefu

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    Wth is he shooting at? Fawkes has been taken by a psychosis

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    Movement and Lockpicking Glitch

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    I bought the GotY edition when it was on sale on Steam a few weeks back. Everything is running fine on my computer except this glitch and I can't find anything on google.

    So, when I move forward, every second my character will pause, move forward, pause, etc. The way to fix this is by jumping while moving forward, but once I stop moving it will start again. Same with lockpicking, but to fix that I just have to spam the forward key.

    Anyone experience this? Anyone have advice?

    Computer specs: i7 4770k 16GB RAM GTX 1070

    submitted by /u/_xraythrowaway_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment