• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 12, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Dean Domino waited two hundred years to end up paralysed by a postman in the sierra madre

    Fallout: New Vegas | Dean Domino waited two hundred years to end up paralysed by a postman in the sierra madre


    Dean Domino waited two hundred years to end up paralysed by a postman in the sierra madre

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    TIL The guy executed in the Silver Rush was a Van Graff Thug

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    Don’t Judge Big Iron.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    Fallout: New Super Vegas

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 02:25 AM PDT

    Outcast Armor + Slave Scarf + Authority Glasses = Discount Book of Eli

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    my attempt at an ncr ranger in gta 5

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    I HAVE CONVERTED A NONBELIEVER INTO A TRUE BELIEVER

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    So my cousin who in his entire life has only played 3 and 4 completely ignored New Vegas. Well seeing as how I had a spare copy lying around I took it to him and set him up with all the dlc. He is steadily working for Mr.House and has said he is really enjoying it and it may be his favorite Fallout game to date. It is always good to have more people love New Vegas.

    submitted by /u/redwithaliteralsoul
    [link] [comments]

    For you Roblox players on this subreddit, they added two FoNV hats, under wacky names of-course. Both 75 Robux.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    why so many plasma rifles being used by raiders?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    Just was wondering why Plasma Rifles are everywhere in this game and why dirty raiders are using them when in Fallout 3 they were strictly Enclave.

    Also why the sound change and basically everything nerf? loved Fo3s plasma rifle sound but this game sounds so generic and dry.

    submitted by /u/beamerRx
    [link] [comments]

    OWB's good ending in concern to Dr. Borous

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    should I spare or kill gabe to get the best ending?

    submitted by /u/MythMithix
    [link] [comments]

    Your recommend weapons sound mods?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    I can't use AWSO since it incompatible with wmx so what the alternative?

    submitted by /u/quanggamer45
    [link] [comments]

    Ladies, Gentleman, I present to you Craig ���������� in Hard as a Rock.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    My best New Vegas screenshot

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    Any appeal to siding with the Legion?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 10:51 PM PDT

    On my 2nd playthrough, already killed house. My first playthrough I went with Yes Man. This playthrough I'm debating between NCR or legion. Before I make my decision, is there any appeal with the legion?

    submitted by /u/TheZappanator
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck between 2 perks

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    So I'm trying to figure out if I should get 2 ranks of Implant GRX or one rank of GRX and Chemist for longer duration vs multiple doses. I don't plan to use any chems save for party time mentats, buffout, and the occasional steady if that's a factor you'd like to know. What do you think?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/SableyeFan
    [link] [comments]

    Panorama of the Calm Before the Final Battle of Hoover Dam

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    Question: Are "Sneak Critical Attacks" always guaranteed to "Normal Critical" ?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    Does it always normal critical if you attack while Hidden (as if you had 100% crit chance).

    Because, if so that would mean I could just put the LUCK and Crit Chance perk investments else where for a Sneak-attack-only (mostly) character?

    Or is the Sneak "Critical" only means the x2 multiplier?

    submitted by /u/P1xx3ls
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout Darnified UI Overlapping

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    So since my game was crashing every 10 or so minutes, i ended up going into fnvedit in mod organizer 2. I dragged and dropped to patch a lot of the mods, and after i did this i went into my game and i noticed in my pipboy and speech dialogues, the text was overlapping. This didnt happen prior to me going into fnvedit, and i was just wondering how could i fix this issue? It's definitely irritating. Although i did uninstall darnfied UI, and my text did go back to normal and was no long overlapping. I also went into my ini's on mo2, and edited them according to the mod authors page.

    submitted by /u/2491550
    [link] [comments]

    Caesar’s Favour quest seems to have broken

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    I realized that it's been over 3 days in game with no refresh, so I tried manually waiting that time to be sure, which confirmed my initial suspicion. I tried searching the boxes usual location from the quest, and found them strangely absent. Even starting the quest via console led to the same result. Anyone know a fix?

    submitted by /u/Bobdasquid
    [link] [comments]

    Outcast Armor + Slave Scarf + Authority Glasses = Discount Book of Eli

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    This insane man just no-hit New Vegas entirely.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment