• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 28, 2020

    Fallout | Nearly four years of playing this game and I just now found out about the cave under Red Rocket. (Fallout 4)

    Fallout | Nearly four years of playing this game and I just now found out about the cave under Red Rocket. (Fallout 4)


    Nearly four years of playing this game and I just now found out about the cave under Red Rocket. (Fallout 4)

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    It never ceases to amaze me how I keep finding new stuff in Bethesda games even after years. I used to scrap everything in Red Rocket almost immediately, save for one occasion where I did read the logs on the terminal. For some reason the cave mention flew right over my head then. Yesterday, though, I read the logs more carefully and noticed the one that said something about a cave under Red Rocket. I decided to check it out (because if it's mentioned in a terminal there's a good chance it actually exists) and sure enough, it was there. With loot, and a note and everything.

    This is why I keep coming back to these games every year. There's always something cool that you hadn't found before.

    submitted by /u/madmarchhare14
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout Real Life Maps

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    Here are a few real life maps of the Fallout franchise that I've put together. Currently updating them. Map 1 includes Fallout 1 to Fallout Film (TBA). Map 2 includes Fallout 4 to present.

    • Map 1: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/embed?mid=1mgfJ-78PmsuP6_5yvRm0fIPx53Y

    • Map 2: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/embed?mid=1YxEfL8jq9VJ_2u7yPqxzbKfq0nhzTNyD

    Let me know what you guys think. Enjoy! 😀

    submitted by /u/warrenwoodhouse
    [link] [comments]

    Don't you miss the good old days when you can play Fallout for hours and have all the free time in the world?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    I remember in my younger days in my first playthrough of Fallout 3 and New Vegas I finished the gamed in about a week by playing nonstop for more than 10 hours a day. Play to my heart's content.. Now committed to a job, I can barely finish a playthrough for a week.. One week became months... It feels like after everything is settled at home (chores and other stuff are done) there's little to no free time to play games. Time that you would rather spend having a rest.

    Priorities change a lot and we really miss the good old days of being immersed in another world and forget about real world problems.

    submitted by /u/Dotaspasm
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 1 and 2 mobile

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    With runescape and all the Final Fantasy games 7 and below on mobile do you think that Fallout 1 and 2 should or could be ported to mobile and still work.

    submitted by /u/bluedreamer72
    [link] [comments]

    The Enclave are incredible villains

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 01:24 AM PDT

    They are so well developed, absolutely loved them in Fallout 2 and 3

    submitted by /u/dankruptdan
    [link] [comments]

    What's your favorite killing animation with melees in fallout 4

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    Mine is the board one

    submitted by /u/MustardOsprey18
    [link] [comments]

    Can anybody recomend some weapons mods for Fallout 4?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 03:20 AM PDT

    What did you do with spectacle island in fallout 4?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    I turned into a massive ghoul concentration camp run by the BoS that manufacturers ammo and food.

    submitted by /u/thegamingkaiser
    [link] [comments]

    for people with the Nuka World DLC if you are looking for a suit of x01 power amour there is a set in the power plant just behind an expert lock before a landing about halfway up the power plant

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 02:39 AM PDT

    Sorry for bad formatting new to Reddit

    submitted by /u/di6r
    [link] [comments]

    Any mod suggestions for fo4?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 12:08 AM PDT

    Recently started using mods but I've only seen a bit so recommendations for good ones would be nice, looking for something to add a decent amount of replay value to the game as right now it's gotten pretty boring.

    submitted by /u/bigboilongcock323
    [link] [comments]

    What's the earliest you can get a Gauss rifle?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 02:03 AM PDT

    Askin for a friend...

    Edit: fallout 4

    submitted by /u/beansAndChees
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with New Vegas

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    So I'm a big New Vegas fan for many reasons, you know, the usual, Obsidian, conversations, etc etc.

    The thing is I told my brother to play while I watched him so we both remember the game because we both played it on the PS3 and wanted a nostalgia run.

    Now the thing is I remember it better than him and he has lost 2 plot points because he entered places by the wrong side:

    - When entering Nipton, he went by the left and didn't see the lottery guy. Sad.

    - When going by the NCR correctional he didn't see the NCR guys behind a rock, just entered and started killing the gang guys. Sometime later it said "X mission failed".

    So is this bad desing? Maybe he should just play more "correctly"? I mean I didn't want him to lose that quest and that moment in Nipton and he hasn't saved so he can't go back.

    submitted by /u/Miguelixto_
    [link] [comments]

    The TV series should be set in fallout 2

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    It shouldn't follow the chosen one but should take place in the same area, it'd make a great dark setting!

    submitted by /u/dankruptdan
    [link] [comments]

    The enclave are the best villians

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    I love the enclave. The enclave to me feel like the superior version of the institute. They have that similar feel of being in the background until they eventually reveal their presence. They also have by far the coolest looking armor and weapons. A lot of people wish you could join them but I like the fact that since they are so hellbent on their goals that you can't join them in any real capacity. I personally like both enclave residents we see. I think that president Richardson is cool though I wish he had more development. I love president Eden because of the wonderful build up of hearing him on the radio throughout the entire game. And then of course you can't mention the enclave without mentioning the man the myth the legend Frank Horrigan. Frank is one of the most badass and threating presence throughout the game. The only downside to him is that he isn't voice acted until the end. I really don't like the enclave in fallout 76 at all though because I wish that their bunker looked more unique in that game.

    submitted by /u/Flat-Moon
    [link] [comments]

    I need a stimpack

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 03:44 AM PDT

    So Ever since i Downloaded Mods on Fallout 4, It hasnt been bugging until it completely crashes After going on a mission with proctor Ingram

    I Have not installed some mods that i had on before, i only have 2 now. A cheat room, and A Doom Eternal Battle Music replacer

    I use xbox one, can someone help me?

    submitted by /u/Vibechecker68
    [link] [comments]

    how my Xbox 360 literally killed my fallout new vegas save

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    so I was playing new vegas 2 years ago and I was doing the enclave remnants quest so I would go to get power amour training from the old lady and then I go out to confront the old guy (sorry I forgot their names) and I end up killing him then I go back into the room to tell the other enclave remnants and I finish the quest then I can't exit the room so I try killing them to get their key nope they don't have one so I tried like 20 different things then I stop playing and come back the next day and all my saves from before I got locked in that room are now corrupted so I am stuck in this room and stop playing new vegas for like a year and a half until I got it on steam like a month ago on the summer sale and I am afraid to do this quest I've put 70 hours into my new save but not sure if it will happen again but really want that x01 amour

    submitted by /u/di6r
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best base armor for lvl 89 in FO 76

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 02:58 AM PDT

    Yes I know that all loot caps at lvl 50 but I haven't gotten the base idea of body armor I have ultracite power armor but that was a grind and repairing/ getting fusion cores is a flipping grind I like to tank and take a lot of damage while I protect and revive my teammates

    submitted by /u/Fuzzyjr1
    [link] [comments]

    a reminder for fallout fans

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    all the kids born in 2008 before the 26 of October will be 69 on the day the bombs dropped in fallout

    submitted by /u/di6r
    [link] [comments]

    Best locations to legendary farm?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    I am level 31, and I have all dlc. I am looking for some good locations to farm legendary weapons. Also wondering if I should try to level up more first. And if so what level is best to farm for weapons like: two shot guass, two shot fatman, explosive minigun/combat shotgun, instigating disciples blade, and maybe a ripper.

    I would appreciate if you guys could tell me what locations will be able to get me these and at what level I should be

    submitted by /u/PatrickTheSeal
    [link] [comments]

    Cinematic kills are stupid

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    In Fallout and TES games. The principle is basically "Marvel at me taking control away from you while I leave you completely defenceless for 5 seconds."

    It's at it's most infuriating when you're trying to stealth and can get away with taking 2 enemies out if you do it in quick succession, but you can't because you got a crit which causes the killcam to give the other enemy enough time to be alerted. You could argue "Yeah, but you can turn it off in Fallout." It doesnt turn it completely off, it just makes it less cinematic and changes the view to 1st person. You still get killcams with cinematic kills turned off.

    submitted by /u/ToesyToeNails
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on quakecon and related potential fallout announcements?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 02:25 AM PDT

    With no e3 where Bethesda has always pull out the big guns I am wondering if they will be going all in during quakecon?

    I am hoping in anything fallout related particularly in terms of switch ports.

    Thoughts or leaks?

    submitted by /u/Danierufuck
    [link] [comments]

    The Pitt always makes me feel a bit weird...[FO3]

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/otK1grx.jpg (Definitely NOT Shaun)

    https://i.imgur.com/dGkpGge.jpg (Coolest PA in the game imo, including FNV)

    I usually side with Ashur, just well, mostly since most of my characters tend to side with Raider types if that is an option. I know the Pitt has been talked about immensely here.

    This time I decided to skip the pleasantries and go straight to killing him and his gang. When I get back to Wernher and give him the baby, I always feel a sense of awkwardness. Like they are basically just using the baby for their own purposes, even if they are moral, but they don't care so much about the baby's needs. Well maybe Midea does.

    It's by far one of my favorite DLCs among FO3 and FNV. It's one that I always play no matter what.

    submitted by /u/bkrugby78
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve got chem resistant and party boy, can I safely sell all my addictol?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    I have immunity to chem addiction and alcohol addiction, is there any other use for items that remove addiction?

    submitted by /u/TrashMantine
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a fix for when i take out my fo3 disc 2 all dlcs Uninstall all dlc saves Corrupt?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    Because i cant put a different game in. On xbox 1

    submitted by /u/justwhy129
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment