• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 25, 2019

    Fallout | We TOLD you Bethesda (Slapping out the facts)

    Fallout | We TOLD you Bethesda (Slapping out the facts)


    We TOLD you Bethesda (Slapping out the facts)

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 06:56 AM PST

    For the record, I use to create mods for this Fallout, and Elder back in the day. I may not have a 4 year degree in game design but I am for the for most part pretty good being self taught. When I got my hands on Fallout 76 I saw how easy open sourced it was, me along with maybe 100s of other FO Mod creators DID warn this was going to happen. I understand that you guys are a triple AAA company doesn't mean everything you do needs to be done without seeing ALL the Red Flags here.

    1) You turned a single player game engine into a multiple player game system. Even though a hacker reversed the method, Fallout 76 could of literally just been an expansion to Fallout 4. (Not by story but by the coding itself..could copy paste job it.)

    2) Not only did you FORESEE this coming, you failed to put up any time of GameGuard system, your staff are gone for the holidays and we have radio silence. Since we are on the subject for no staff comments I like to point out that I to work with a design company and all of us work salary with an exception of a FEW people. I know good damn and well we have an emergency crew that has a phone on them for 24/7 emergency at the office in event a client system goes down or a server acts up. Even not at the office, we can remote/vpn into any of our systems just to kill certain task..

    3) It doesn't take a three figure salary to understand that this hack has officially KILLED Fallout 76. Unless you were able to ROLLBACK the servers which you wouldn't do because you can't target rollback players, I've already seen enough of this game layout to see that won't even be possible, but there is no way you tend to reimburse people who even lost atom paid gear.

    4) But I bet you one thing is for sure, if the Hacker had made a Hack for people to get Free Atoms at the Atomic shop that would of been disabled in a heartbeat.

    5)You ban the players that actually FIND bugs and errors to report to you, (But I mean make your job harder)

    What hurts me the most about all of this is fact that the company has officially won the worst Game Company of this year. I've always looked past the buggy games the company released because the MOD crew could always make the game better. (We shouldn't have to but you know we inspire to love this company games..) It's BAD when Electronic Arts is actually outdoing you when they finally caved and made a single player star wars game. Wasn't perfect but it was something WE (The gamers who pay for the content, who keep the stocks up, the people who technically control the faith of any business) wanted.

    You could give everyone 5,000 atoms and it wouldn't fix this, you could give people access a month to private servers with the ability to mod the game for a month and it wouldn't fix this. You want us to be happy with your game? Acknowledge the fact that barely any of you refused to listen to the community, don't give us the default incoming copy+page text message to everyone going "Over the holidays we have been away of a game breaking hack that did XXXX and we are taking actions to fix XXXXXX we want the game to be an enjoyable experience for everyone XXXX)<- betting money on this*

    I'm not trying to promote myself or anyone else for this matter, but I can officially say without any EGO I could literally pull the whole Fallout 4 and SOME of New Vegas into Fallout 76. Fallout 76 is nothing more then an Open World Garry's MOD to me. The only difference is a few codes in the lines that says "Disabled" that needs to be enabled.

    If you require proof check the youtube.

    Can't say to see that new Elder Scrolls though, I can say for the most part this was be the first time I won't preorder anything.

    submitted by /u/CaptainFumbi
    [link] [comments]

    There needs to be a “get the fuck out of my way” command for companions.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 11:33 AM PST

    Is ED-E the most OP Fallout companion of all time?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 06:42 PM PST

    I remember early in New Vegas, I was curious about the Great Khans and wanted to visit Red Rock. So I went behind Goodsprings and eventually was visited by a group of at least 6 Cazadores. I was like level 9-10 and expected to die, but then the absolute mad man ED-E started shooting the Cazadores before they reached me, and they all ganged up on him

    I shot at least 2, but i didn't kill any of them. ED-E yeeted all 6 of the Cazadores out of existence, just massacred them with his red laser. And this is before I got him any upgrades from the BoS or Followers, and I was on normal mode

    The only time I've seen ED-E get knocked unconscious was fighting Deathclaws.

    Is this small robot the strongest Fallout companion of all time? Seriously, if we took all Fallout companions and made them fight, I legitimately believe ED-E would reduce them all to ash.

    submitted by /u/jolene_w_
    [link] [comments]

    Found this raider psycho burying his raider girlfriend

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 02:35 AM PST

    Fallout 4 Atom Cats Jacket

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 08:45 PM PST

    I started this jacket last Christmas for my brother and finally finished it. I hope you guys enjoy as much as I hope he does. You can see picture here! Includes handmade Brahmin and Codsworth patches.

    submitted by /u/gillianbarber
    [link] [comments]

    To all you Vault Dwellers who have to spend Christmas alone this year, thank you for patrolling the wasteland while we’re away.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 03:00 AM PST

    And a Merry Christmas to you

    submitted by /u/cassiiii
    [link] [comments]

    Who else hates the way they’ve changed how Legendary guns/creatures work?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 03:47 PM PST

    In the last gen games, finding legendary stuff was cool and exciting. They usually have unique features and camos. Victory rifle with its knockdown ability, All-American with its sick looking camo. Some even have a backstory to them, either through direct exposition or environmental storytelling, leaving it up to the player to determine what happened.

    Nowadays it's been simplified to boring ass rng. No legendary in 4 feels special. Every gun can have any affect from the legendary pool. To make matters worse you can get them from fucking radroaches for crying out loud. Where's the fun in that? Don't get me started on how any creature can be legendary either. Or how "legendary" humans can instantly regenerate health. So retarded and lazy.

    submitted by /u/J-dog1432
    [link] [comments]

    Music in the fallout games

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 06:52 PM PST

    I have put hundreds of hours into the fallout games and I swear I could recite the lyrics of every damn song from start to finish. Kinda wish the songs were all in a playlist (as opposed to the current system: some songs in this game, then some new and some old in the next) that way I don't hear the same songs on repeat. If I turn the radio off I get bored, fast. I also wish there were more radio stations other than the typical songs and classic. Take for example the raider radio in nuka world dlc for fo4. And i'm not talking about the copies like radio freedom. Idk anyone else have any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Water0Crab
    [link] [comments]

    On this joyous Christmas Eve, I am thankful for the Tunnel Snakes

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 08:10 AM PST

    Have any of you ever seen the Brotherhood using dogs

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 02:14 PM PST

    Today I was playing Fo4 and I saw some Brotherhood soldiers traveling/using dogs I've never seen this until today so I thought this was kinda unusual

    submitted by /u/cp_12604
    [link] [comments]

    This little moment in New Vegas I like to call "The Weapon Mod Shuffle" is one of those moments in the game that messes with my immersion.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 09:30 PM PST

    So I know most people who have played New Vegas have been where I am right now. You got a weapon you want to use but it needs a mod to be 100% effective. No problem. You got loads of money from selling all the gear you get from either the Legion or NCR hit squads that are constantly sent after you depending on what ending you are going for. Caps are not an issue.

    The issue is the fact that of the certain NPC vendors that sell said mod, none of them have it in stock. So you resort to the "Weapon Mod Shuffle". My name for the process of sleeping until all the vendors stock resets and then fast traveling to each vendor to check each of their inventory. Usually multiple times for me. I love New Vegas a lot but I can't stand having to do this almost every time I play through the game. It's got bonus annoyance points during a survival mode run where you keep burning through food and water with all the fast traveling and sleeping.

    Anyone else get where I'm coming from?

    submitted by /u/TheGameMerchant
    [link] [comments]

    Christmas, Christmas never changes.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 01:57 PM PST

    How is Elijah going to create a new nation?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 04:05 PM PST

    If everyone else is dead? I mean, when you speak with him, he says something about holograms for defense, cloud for preservation, and vending machines to create anything he needs to make a new nation.

    But unless those vending machines are actually without limits, how is he going to build a nation without people?

    If you watch the bad ending, there is no one left in the Mojave, only him and the courier, and it seems as he sends the cloud west in time to kill everybody in the NCR.

    We all know he is motivated by revenge against the NCR, but is he too blinded by revenge to see just how this is going to work out in the end?

    submitted by /u/_morten_
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favourite Fallout game and why?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 02:08 PM PST

    My favourite is Fallout 2, i love the story of it, of course the turn based combat isn't really appealing to a modern audience, but theres tons of good things that outshine that, and in my opinion it had the best music out of all the games.

    submitted by /u/BilaryatBensec
    [link] [comments]

    Merry Christmas From Vault Tec!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 12:20 PM PST

    Why is the loot not public in events fallout 76

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 05:18 PM PST

    Whenever you are in an event in fallout 76 you on basically the same team as the other people. So you can't initiate combat but loot for killed things isn't like how it is on a team. So if there is a legendary and you don't hit it you don't get the loot but if someone on your team does you do get the loot. So for example in uranium fever high levels or people with OP guns can one shot the supervisors(their legendary all the time) and you wouldn't get the loot. Personally I think it's stupid that you can't pvp but but loots not shared and so do a bunch of people I've asked. SIMILARITIES AND DIFFERENCES BETWEEN EVENT AND TEAM: Team:loot shared, the nameplate if more yellow, can't pvp. Event: nameplate is yellow, can't pvp.

    submitted by /u/RevokedOath
    [link] [comments]

    Would a full script remake of Fallout 1 and Fallout 2 in the style of Fallout 3, New Vegas, and 4 be a good direction for the series? Serious

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 01:57 PM PST

    I played them both when they came out 20 years ago and the plot and details are memorable and exciting. Would the ownership of the intellectual property be what stands in the way? What does anyone else think?

    submitted by /u/sharpieoutofink
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question about Lonesome Road (Spoilers)

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 12:48 AM PST

    When you choose to nuke both factions, what is the other nuke used (besides the main one in the Temple)? Is it the Hopeville missile?

    submitted by /u/Dub_32
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get rid of alcohol addiction?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 12:45 AM PST

    On fallout 76

    submitted by /u/nickghur69
    [link] [comments]

    In fallout 4 settlements, where do raiders spawn?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 12:23 AM PST

    Do they spawn inside your settlement or do they approach enter the settlement from the sides?

    I'm thinking of building a barricade around the entire sanctuary settlement - but I'm not sure if this makes sense unless the raiders are actually approaching my place rather than just spawning inside of it...which would make a barricade pointless.

    I can't find a good answer anywhere. So far when settlements get attacked they seem to just appear suddenly without warning - not sure what to make of this.

    submitted by /u/sammyaxelrod
    [link] [comments]

    Gtx 1080 fallout 76 low gpu usage HELP!!!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 11:38 PM PST

    my gpu usage never exceeds 60% no matter what i just cant play the game please i need help to fix this issue

    submitted by /u/Dentist_47
    [link] [comments]

    Who would win: Atom Cats or Tunnle Snakes

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 06:34 AM PST

    Will there ever be a fallout movie?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 10:43 PM PST

    I mean, with everything getting movies. From obscure books in small countries to long lasting book series in america. Isn't it time for a real good fallout movie? The scripts for the games (3, NV, 4) are good, so the storytelling seems to be no problem.

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Masterbreel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment