• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 5, 2020

    Fallout | LifeSize Fallout 3 Brotherhood Of Steel Promotional Statue

    Fallout | LifeSize Fallout 3 Brotherhood Of Steel Promotional Statue


    LifeSize Fallout 3 Brotherhood Of Steel Promotional Statue

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    Older picture because the room I've moved it to has really bad lighting. It isn't damaged in any way that I can tell. The statue is around 7' 10" tall and weighs roughly 121 lb.

    From what I've read Bethesda released 200 of these in 2008 to promote their game, but I don't know whether these kind of things are actually that valuable. Saw some e-bay listings, but unsure as to how realistic or reliable those prices are.

    Could anyone tell me what I could charge for this?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/SirDoctorTardis
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only person who never does the Confidence Man Quest for Travis?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 05:42 AM PDT

    I intentionally avoid it because I find his nervous ravings on the radio funny. Am I a bad guy?

    submitted by /u/J4ckdaw1715
    [link] [comments]

    My working Pipboy

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 12:27 AM PDT

    A while ago I posted my work in progress Pipboy 2000. It wasn't anywhere near finished but today I finally completed it. Here are a couple of videos and pictures for you guys! I hope you enjoy. I still have to connect up all the buttons and the dial but everything else works.

    The Pip Boy

    Underneath

    With Holotape in and wearing

    Holotape in

    Holotape close

    Radio working video

    Pipboy booting up video

    I'm planning on making a video of my next Pipboy mod, so would be great if you could subscribe to my channel, although it won't be ready for a while yet.

    My channel can be found here :)

    submitted by /u/starscream205
    [link] [comments]

    Any mods for FNV or Fallout 4 that let you fix up the wasteland?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    Hey, sorry if my title isn't that clear but I'll explain it more here. I'm looking to see if there are any mods that will allow me to attempt to rebuild the wasteland, such as repairing power plants, clearing up trash, etc. I'm not really looking for a mod that automatically does it, but one that allows me to do so through quests or whatnot. I remember there being a mod for new vegas that lets you restore power, but I can't find it. Thanks so much.

    submitted by /u/RosaKnox
    [link] [comments]

    I hope the super mutants in the next fallout game look like the ones in the older games.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 04:38 AM PDT

    It bothers me that they don't look as buff and muscular as they did in the older fallout games. They look out of shape. I don't care about their skin color or their faces, but they don't look as intimidating.

    submitted by /u/soulsurviv0r111
    [link] [comments]

    Happy Independence Day to the Wasteland

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    Is fallout 76 worth it if you have no friends to play it with it?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    im thinking about getting it but none of my friends want to buy it because of the stigma around it, i've heard its fun if you play it with friends but is it worth it for someone whos just playing alone?

    submitted by /u/iamediting
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 still looks pretty great on PC (no mods)

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    Do we think the protagonist for the TV show will wear the vault suit forever (beyond the first few episodes/season)?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    Just curious, because despite the bonuses a shielded lining gives you in 76, wearing the vault suit forever isn't the smartest decision since it makes you stick out like a sore thumb.

    submitted by /u/Laser_3
    [link] [comments]

    Use of Open World Games (Survey)

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    Hey everyone! As part of a research project at the Department of Journalism and Communication Research in Hannover (Germany) I am currently conducting a survey on the use of open world games.

    Since you guys love playing video games, especially open world games like Fallout, I would be very grateful for your support of this research study! It will take about 12 minutes to fill out and, of course, all of your data remains anonymous and only serves scientific purposes. The survey will not contain information that will personally identify you. You will also be able to receive the research results as soon as the project is completed. If you like, please share it with anyone who might be interested in participating!

    Link to the survey: https://ww3.unipark.de/uc/open_world_games_2020/

    Thanks a lot!

    submitted by /u/MaritDamke
    [link] [comments]

    Where was the President of the United States?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    I know Eden was leading the Enclave in Fallout 3, but I'd like to know what happened to the President at the time of the Great War.

    submitted by /u/MiavRack
    [link] [comments]

    What are all the instantly recognizable symbols of fallout (example: nuka cola, pip-boy etc)?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 12:51 AM PDT

    Nuka cola Vaults Power armor Dogmeat Pip-boy Nukes Bottle caps

    Can you think of anything else? Instantly recognizable in a sense that it instantly says that's fallout

    submitted by /u/goedmonton
    [link] [comments]

    Question about fallout 4

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 02:41 AM PDT

    So in fallout 4 virgil keeps going hostile when I give him his serum. Any idea why this is happening? I am on pc i am at the highest relationship with curie and i did kill one Institute scientist but it was with console commands

    submitted by /u/Luna2845
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't I just use a ladder to get inside the Sierra Madre?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    You could just easily climb over the locked gate by taking one of many ladders you can find around the area.

    https://i.imgur.com/N7S9Vs5.png

    submitted by /u/_Dia_
    [link] [comments]

    Replaying fallout 3

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    Havent touched the game since 2009. Its aged pretty ok. Game feels a bit clunky.

    submitted by /u/marioshroomed
    [link] [comments]

    Some Post-Apocalyptic Music

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 04:27 AM PDT

    This next song is about that inevitable situation that happens to all of us, when we get rejected by the one we love. Even the King himself isn't immune to a lover's quarrel. We will see you next week for some more Wasteland tunes. Until next time kiddos!

    https://youtu.be/0tojvOc72AM

    submitted by /u/MericaFTWs
    [link] [comments]

    How to fix Fallout 3

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    For those who bought the game on steam summer sale,While everyone has windows 10 its impossible the play without crash As a Classic Sorry for my bad english

    Note: I will not explain how to install mods, explanations are on nexus page

    FOSE: https://fose.silverlock.org/ This is not a fix but we have to use it

    Games for Windows Live Disabler: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/1086 Name says it all, :D

    ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/944 Dont ask whats it doin I dont know works like a magic I downloaded both program version and manual version I suggest to you too

    Command Extender: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/23682 Fixes Bugs+crashes

    Thats All I hope it works on ya but DONT USE A ENB enbs are not working at fallout 3 I donno why.

    Bonus one

    FalloutLauncher4steam https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/21364 FOSE disables the steam playing If you wanna chat with friends while playin or wanna see your playtime use it.

    submitted by /u/Efelori
    [link] [comments]

    Graphics mods or any other mods for Fallout New Vegas?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    Just trying to find good mods for Fallout NV on Nexus and have no idea which ones to get

    submitted by /u/icontainletters
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 Mods To Make Melee Fun?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 03:28 AM PDT

    So I'm looking for some mods to make melee much more fun. I want to play a Cyber Ninja style character and I'm just looking for some suggestions for weapons, armour and various mods early and late game.

    So far I have a few such as;

    MikeMoore's Melee Weapon Pack (increased variety, probs wont use any)

    Seiryuu Beam Katana (intend to use late game)

    Wasteland Ronin Armour (early game armour)

    Sneaky kills (because stealth attacks)

    I'm really looking for a decent katana mod that isn't grossly overpowered. Anyone got any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/LordDakier
    [link] [comments]

    For those who have played both 3 and NV, what exactly does TTW bring to the table?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    I haven't played 3 in about seven years and I am do for a play through again.

    submitted by /u/chris10isleyen
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 launches to a black screen

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    Starting yesterday Fallout 3 started opening to a black screen with the menu music still playing. I quit out of the game after playing it for a while to look at mods (I didn't add or remove any at the time), but when I opened it up again the problem had begun randomly. The game is set the Windows XP Service Pack 3 and I run it as an administrator. The game is launched through FOMM, FOSE is installed, and LOOT was used to sort the load order. I have the unofficial patch, archiveinvalidation invalidated, large address enabler, gfwl disabler, new vegas anticrash (works with f3), out of memory fix, increased heap allocation, mod limit fix, command extender, and f3 tick fix. The game might not be crashing since the menu music still plays, but the task manager says the the game isn't responding. The Shadowplay FPS counter also appears, but it's capped at 1.
    Any ideas how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/musicwraith
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3: My dog died. How do I get a new dog?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    I had a dog and it got killed, in Fallout 3. Can I somehow get a new dog? And where can I find one?

    Also, I am in grave need of more bobby pins. Where can I buy them?

    submitted by /u/gorillaz0e
    [link] [comments]

    This is not real 60 FPS!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 02:11 AM PDT

    Dear Bethesda,

    Thank you for this project.

    Although, the real FPS of the game is not the one which show GeForce Experience and Steam overlay 100%. They show 60 FPS, but it feels like 30! Even GPU is loaded only for 40% and CPU - 10%. Sorry, but this feels disgusting. The animation just tears.

    How to fix this? It looks more like some internal FPS throttle(before rendering).

    Does anyone know? No mods, first installed, fresh. Ultra settings 1440p.

    This is the only game which acts like that so far.

    I might be not the only who has such issue.

    Regards

    submitted by /u/vv7vv7
    [link] [comments]

    How many different guns do you usually carry on you?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    My current character is a less focused build but I usually always have a combat shotgun for close range, a radiation rifle for long range and sneaky sniping, and then an institute laser rifle for etc like enemies weak to energy weapons and also because I found one with a really good special effect. It also helps with ammo consumption because otherwise if I stick to one gun it drains my ammo kinda fast for it

    I'm curious if other players carry more or less weapons than I do and what kind?

    submitted by /u/TrashMantine
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment