• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 21, 2020

    Fallout | I skipped Swan in my initial playthrough. Returned for the glorious fight. Overleveled, armed to the teeth and carrying more drugs than the DEA.

    Fallout | I skipped Swan in my initial playthrough. Returned for the glorious fight. Overleveled, armed to the teeth and carrying more drugs than the DEA.


    I skipped Swan in my initial playthrough. Returned for the glorious fight. Overleveled, armed to the teeth and carrying more drugs than the DEA.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    Anyone else want a fallout set in New Orleans?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    New Orleans, and the south in general, seem like good locations for a fallout game, however, the south is hardly, if ever, mentioned. Does anyone else wish for a game set in New Orleans?

    submitted by /u/Mr_bones404
    [link] [comments]

    How to unlock all Megaton home upgrades for free. (No mods, no console commands)

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    Wouldn’t Power Armor make you nearly invulnerable?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    It was designed to work during nuclear attack. It was used to break the Siege of Anchorage, turning a single soldier into a walking, thinking tank yet in the games, they are sort of easily defeated. That Steel is pretty thick on those and in real life, 5.56x45 and 7.62x51 won't penetrate that. Maybe .50 would. But in the games, if you shoot it enough times with a pistol, you'll kill the guy inside. I mean, gameplay wise I get it, you can't have invincible characters, but if we had these in real life, it would be really, really hard to stop one of those without the use of big caliber armor piercing rounds or explosives.

    submitted by /u/PhunkyMunky76
    [link] [comments]

    I think Legate Lanius was one of the most well-written characters in Fallout.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    He needs a decent spotlight in the main game. After so many playthroughs he never lost his intimidating gait and mystique about him, like Frank Horrigan. The Legion calls him an absolute monster and just brutality personified, but when you finally get to meet him, he was far from it, better actually. Apart from being a monstrous presence, he was a general first and foremost as evidenced by him willing to even talk it out.

    He is level-headed but at the same time fierce and dangerous, has wit to match up with his brawn. Like he doesn't just throw bodies at his problems until it goes away like Lee Oliver does.

    Kinda wished he was foreshadowed more other than just hearsay, but Ulysses gives him a pretty good backstory, an interesting one at that. All of his slaves are blinded so that they would not see his real face, and would even murder his own men the moment they glimpse at his true face. Like Joshua, he's larger than life and worthy to be feared.

    I constantly found myself more invested in his character and brief appearance than Ulysses that took 4 DLCs to build him up.

    submitted by /u/UTKujo
    [link] [comments]

    Change my mind: I would pay $100 for a remastered Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 3

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    Just 100%ed Fallout New Vegas

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:46 AM PDT

    Fuck caravan all my homies hate winning 30 matches of caravan

    submitted by /u/moonrise177013
    [link] [comments]

    any one else have the game crash when u press enter?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    so ive played fallout for about 25 hours and all the sudden when i started playing today the game crashed so i booted up again and agian till i realized that it was crashing when i pressed enter what can i do"?

    submitted by /u/lucidrop
    [link] [comments]

    Nuka-cola themed Coca-Cola

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    If Bethesda and coke teamed up to make a nuka-cola themed coke it would be a great limited edition or special edition. It seems to me it would make a lot of money. Also if it was successful they it could make like a nuka cherry or nuka quantum.

    submitted by /u/nick_ger68
    [link] [comments]

    Been playing Fallout 4 and i can't supply my ammo needs.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    (This is my first playthrough so even though i'd appreciate help i'd like to take it without least amount of spoilers as possible.)

    So yeah i don't know what I'm doing wrong but at around 15 levels i almost ran out of ammunition.

    And i was forced to just tank through enemies in my path to some of my first objectives.

    I kinda like a challenge so i just started the game in hard.I don't know how this game's difficulty works but i didnt think it was much of a challenge and i could maybe crank up the difficulty a bit more.

    Fast forward 6-7 hours all out of ammo even though i thought i used every possible way to loot every place i go.

    I got a lot of ammunition from that droid fight in the labs with that power suit guy who calls himself paladin lol but it just vanished in 2-3 hours again.

    I have a lot of caps but i dont know where to spend them.

    I mainly just played around and built stuff in the first settlement i got in.(sanctuary?)

    Sometimes random ass ghoul hordes come out of nowhere in numbers of 10+ and i get overwhelmed and waste some of my bullets.

    Also a reminder that if you want to help,I would be more happy if you would do it without mentioning places,events,characters directly.

    submitted by /u/Death_Knighty
    [link] [comments]

    2278 is the year nothing happened in Bitter Springs

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    It's just bunch of Great Khans propaganda. As we fellow NCR citizens know, nothing happened in Bitter Springs in 2278.

    submitted by /u/RadaSTL
    [link] [comments]

    Interview with Three Dog about the Fallout show

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    Interview with Three Dog

    Hey everyone, I'm an aspiring video game journalist and I reached out to Erik Todd Dellums oh twitter about an interview and it was lovely! Feel free to check out the article.

    submitted by /u/Pugwan
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favourite Fallout song? (It can be any game)

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    For me if I had to select one and one only it would be Swing Doors from Fallout 3. Every time I hear it I always get this nostalgic feeling which reminds me of old, happier times when playing Fallout. Ain't that a kick in the head comes in at a close second though!

    submitted by /u/Disastrous_Camp
    [link] [comments]

    Who else really loved the Nuka World dlc just for the "Open Season" quest?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    I carried more weapons and ammo than Arnold in terminator 2.

    submitted by /u/FilthyNingen1994
    [link] [comments]

    Why isn’t Fallout 3 Steam Edition working on Windows 10 even with Games for Windows Live installed?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    Hey wastelanders. Let me start off by saying that I understand getting the game to work takes a few extra steps. I've followed at least five online tutorials and have read a few forums, but none of them have proved successful.

    The miniature window with the play, data, and settings buttons pops up, but when I click play the game immediately crashes. I installed and logged into Games for Windows Live, I changed the fallout launcher and .exe to compatibility mode with windows xp service package 3, and I changed the .ini configurations that each tutorial told me to. After restarting my computer, none of these solutions worked.

    Anyone out there have a currently working solution or any pieces of advice? This is my all time favorite game, and I'd highly appreciate any help that gets me closer to playing it. Thanks guys.

    submitted by /u/melting_teeth
    [link] [comments]

    Starting Piper's Story of the Century

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    Hello, I've been unable to start Piper's first quest or talk to Mayor McDonald (whatever his name is). Both say they're too busy at the moment to talk and I've tried to reset them with no avail. No previous saves to go to either. I was goofing around when they first opened the gate and I guess it bugged I'm not sure.

    Piper just says a line about Diamond City and the Mayor says he's busy. During all hours of the day. I am on PC, definitely modded. Any solutions?

    Mayor did give his speech that he is not a synth.

    Small change: managed to trigger Piper's quest and have her as a follower. McDonahue is still saying he's busy. And has no pants.

    submitted by /u/Iradelle
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4: sudden extreme fps drop inside city that lasts about 15 seconds and goes away.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    Just got a quest from diamond city and I went toward the quest marker travelling the highway. But twice during that trip I suddenly got massive fps drop, maybe 2 or 3 fps. But it only lasted a few seconds before going back to normal.

    My PC is pretty decent, not exactly top tier but far beyond what should be needed for the game. And it's only just now I've gotten this problem, no where else on the map as of yet.

    Is this a known problem, and is there a fix for it?

    submitted by /u/StevenStoneYT
    [link] [comments]

    Should I know anything before going into the dlcs?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    It will be my 14th birthday on the 26th ( Sunday) and I was planning to get the 3 main dlc's. is there anything I should know before going in. Any tips/tricks would be appreciated.

    Edit: fallout 4, I'm a retard, my bad

    submitted by /u/Deppressed-Flamingo
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout New Vegas Language

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    I installed FNV on Xbox 360 and It is in Spanish. What can I do? I don't want it redownload so please suggest another answer. Pls provide a language pack link if you have one.

    submitted by /u/GammingCraze3456
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] Fallout 4 Boston Crashing Xbox One (A much more irritatingly complex problem than it sounds)

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    Fallout 4 is crashing and I got no clue why.

    I have faced this bug for months and have been trying to fix it for a while now. But it has never been fixed and I got no clue how to fix it. Boston keeps crashing my game and no matter what the game cannot be fixed.

    I restart the game, nothing changed. I disable every mod I had with no success. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game (multiple times) and no effect. Power cycled my Xbox, nothing. I downloaded it on my friends Xbox One S, the bug still attacks. I have even tried every single mod possible to fix the game from the UFO4P, Boston FPS fix and less enemies in Boston. Yet the bug still exists. I even got rid of my Creation Club things in case they affected the game in some way and guess what? It barely even delayed the bug in crashing the game.

    I have gotten so tired of this bug because it's not like once I get into Boston it crashes every 5 minutes. No. Every single time I load into a save that even touches Boston, I should give up hope as the game proceeds to just die instantly or hopefully get 30 seconds of playtime if I am lucky.

    I have gotten so tired of this bug that makes the game unplayable. I have asked several times on Fallout subs only to get people trying to say endure it (but I am not waiting on a 5 minute loading screen for 0-30 seconds of playtime) to helpful suggestions to try that ultimately fail. I have even asked Bethesda support only to be brushed off and not given anything.

    This is the last time I will be asking questions about this topic, as this game has irritated me for months with this issue. So any actual help outside of mentioned ways that have been attempted to fix this bug or just saying "deal with it" would be extremely appreciated.

    submitted by /u/NewerBr00m
    [link] [comments]

    Your own Vault-Tec experiment GO!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 03:41 AM PDT

    If you could design you own vault, and experiment, what would it be? The most inhuman thing imaginable, or a control vault like vault 76? Feel free to go overkill with lore and backstory!

    submitted by /u/SeriouslyImNotJesus
    [link] [comments]

    Bethesda need to start partnering with lego to make lego sets

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    I for one would definitely buy Fallout themed lego sets. The Fallout moc creations people make are amazing. It would be nice to see actual lego sets. Imagine the possibilities!

    -Red Rocket

    -the Prydwen

    -Liberty prime

    -USS Constitution

    -Nuka World

    -Deathclaw vs Sentry Bot

    -Vault Tec Vaults

    -Megaton

    (I only really played Fallout 4 so idk about any other POIs in other games.) Anyone else have any ideas?

    submitted by /u/NIGHTFURY-21
    [link] [comments]

    [FO4] Do junk items disappear when crafting?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    So I've been playing Fallout 4 for years now and still can't tell, when you use a junk item to craft something, do the other components disappear, or do you get them back?

    For example, a wrench contains 1 gear and 2 steel. If I used a wrench to repair my power armor, and it cost me 1 steel, would the gear and other steel show up in my inventory?

    submitted by /u/iOSGallagher
    [link] [comments]

    Any other quality mods like Tales From The Commonwealth?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    TFTC is one of the first quest-related mods I've downloaded. And I cannot believe the quality behind the story, characters, and the voice acting. It's almost as if it was made by the devs itself. Any other mods as this one I should install?

    submitted by /u/curvables
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment