• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 4, 2020

    Fallout | Dont hype up the tv show, you WILL be disappointed

    Fallout | Dont hype up the tv show, you WILL be disappointed


    Dont hype up the tv show, you WILL be disappointed

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    Even if the show is awesome theres no way they'll make it exactly the way you want them too, its better to just wait and see if its good rather than thinking up a storm about what the show will have in it

    submitted by /u/swagmaster1911
    [link] [comments]

    IMO Fallout 3 has the most fun quests

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    Out of the Bethesda trilogy

    Now as we know, the story is not the best, but the quest themselves are pretty much all bangers:

    Some of the main quests are incredibly wild: escape from the Twilight Zone inspired simulation, storm the Jefferson memorial with a giant death robot, escape a military base and set Deathclaws lose

    And it has my favorite side quests, including researching the guide with the awesome Moira, fighting B movie fire ants, dealing with vampirrs

    And then you have all the quests that make the best out of DC, remembering that YOU STEAL THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE

    I fucking love this game

    submitted by /u/SuspiciousElderberry
    [link] [comments]

    The Realism of Power Armor

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    I want to discuss the realism of the concept that is Power Armor.

    There's different models, of course, but I want to confer about the T-60 variation.

    Obviously the fusion core aspect of it all isn't exactly reachable in our current time, but the Frame and armor is. Our Military hasn't come up with any sort of Power Armor for multiple reasons - It's incredibly immobile, and the armor presented in the game wouldn't put up much of a fight against high caliber rounds. It's power consumption would also most likely be through the roof, considering that it uses fusion to keep active. It's also very large and clunky, so it wouldn't be sufficient when referred to stealth.

    But, the frame itself grants the player maximized strength and increased carry weight. That portion of it all could prove to be useful to the Military.

    submitted by /u/MiavRack
    [link] [comments]

    So. We all know Robert House, canonically in the series anyhow, was born on June 25th 2020. But are there any fans out there that had a kid on or around that day name your child Robert/Roberta House? Genuinely want to know.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:49 PM PDT

    If you didn't have a child, but know someone who did.... that has the surname House... please tell them how important they are. I would like to know if I'm cryogenically frozen and brought back post 2077, that the wonderful Robert House saved Las Vegas for me and the rest of the wasteland.

    submitted by /u/MrDr-666
    [link] [comments]

    To the bastard at Bethesda who decided to throw 3 Supermutant Suiciders at me while I was completing an objective in FO76.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    I am utterly upset that I was able to kill one in Melee. Then the other two come and lose their way to get to me.

    submitted by /u/MatrixReaper
    [link] [comments]

    Why is West Virginia TVs color but not Massachusetts?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    Why does West Virginia get color TVs in fo76 but not Massachusetts in fo4? No offense to West Virginia but I'm pretty sure that Massachusetts is more technical-logically advanced then West Virginia?

    submitted by /u/lameaa_the_OG
    [link] [comments]

    I dont know why but I cant stop joining the brotherhood of steel. It's just attracts me to it, I dont know if it's the military style of them or the weapons and armour

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    Does anyone have this problem with a faction

    submitted by /u/goldensniper4you
    [link] [comments]

    A Vault Tec MLM tie-in would be glorious

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    I can't stop picturing the lone wanderer finding a home only accessible by its garage door. Inside it is PACKED with "Vault Tec Emergency Preparedness Kits." Of course in true Vault Tec fashion the kits are completely useless and upon looting them you find each is filled with toilet paper, spoiled fruit, and a welcome letter.

    "Welcome to my Vault Tec* team! Together we can survive anything. ♥ By opening your Vault Tec* Emergency Preparedness Kit you've agreed to join the cause 💪 and help save humanity should the worst occur. 😔 In addition you will have the opportunity to support yourself and loved ones by becoming your own Vault Boss and creating a team of your own! 👪 We guarantee** you will see money raining down long before any nuclear warfare. 💣 💰

    Please pay your $75 acceptance fee as well as your $50 restock fee directly to your team leader. Remember we're all in this together!

    • Not associated with Vault Tec

    ** Guarantees based purely on opinion and not legally binding."

    You can enter the home and learn more about the family torn apart by the Multi-level Marketing Scheme and find the woman's skeleton sprawled out on a pile of the Kits with toilet paper and a rottom banana in hand as she attempted to survive the bombs.

    If you wanted to go even further you could include in the note that each kit entitles you to a ticket to a nearby vault. But upon finding said vault it's nearly empty (since sellers were forced to hoard the kits and therefore tickets) and since it wasn't built by Vault Tec, the blast door easily caved in when the bombs fell. The only survivor inside the vault was the Head Vault Boss, who has ghoulified and lost her mind. The only thing she can discuss is recruiting you to join her Vault Tec Team and how great she feels knowing that she can provide for her family and all of the Vault Team members that support her and their cause in their great Vault Pyramid team structure.

    "But don't take my word for it! Ask any of my Vault Babes here in the vault! They'll tell you how empowering my company is and how you too can survive the post-apocalypse!"

    Cue awkward silence as you know that there's no one alive in this "vault."

    submitted by /u/Bobqee
    [link] [comments]

    Cheap Fallout-games

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    You can get FO:NV, FO1 and FO2 for just 2,99$ on Steam, so now would be the right time to get them.

    submitted by /u/FriedCube
    [link] [comments]

    Why The Hate for FO3?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    FO3 was the first experience I had in both the Fallout universe and RPG genre. The amount of hours I had dumped into this game was ridiculous, and to this day it's one of my favorite gaming experiences of all time Of course, I discovered New Vegas and naturally liked it more than three. This was because I had played FO 1 and 2 at the time and it seemed like it touched familiar grounds. However on YouTube, I see countless videos of people absolutely trashing and tearing the game to pieces. The amount of hatred for the game is confusing. I can understand that it gives off a different tone than the predecessors and the roleplaying and dialogue options are limited but, I don't think it's a bad game. Hell recently I've been missing it because I haven't touched it in almost ten years, I've been occupied with New Vegas. Anyone have thoughts on this? I'm gonna get flak but if I had a gun to my head and I had to pick one Bethesda made FO title, I would choose three hands down. The latest releases aren't my cup of tea, while it may be for others and I respect that.

    submitted by /u/chris10isleyen
    [link] [comments]

    Creation Club - Free Items (7/3/2020)

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    Not sure if this is news for some but the Vault Suit Customization, Minutemen weapon paints, USA Pip boy and Power armor paints are free right now on the Fallout 4 Creation Club! Just in case any of that interests you.

    submitted by /u/OzymandiasDavid8
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 DLC Help!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    Alrighty, I realize this is probably a silly question, but I'm not an avid gamer so I just don't know things... But I love the world of Fallout, I've been playing 4 for a few years on and off, and I really want to play the DLC now, but it costs $50 at the playstation store (big meh). I know the GOTY edition comes with the season pass and its about half that price. However, I've been playing on the standard edition of the game. If I were to buy the GOTY edition would it install as a separate game on my PS, or would I still have all my progress saved?? Hope that question makes sense...

    submitted by /u/illegalitalien
    [link] [comments]

    If you could live through any Fallout game, which would it be, and who would you play as? (No main protaginist/antagonist)

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    I think I would fall within the ranks of the NCR.

    submitted by /u/MiavRack
    [link] [comments]

    Would anyone else like a Communist Faction in a future Fallout Game?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 03:51 AM PDT

    It's kinda strange that Communism never really had a main-faction in a Fallout game. After all it's one of the three leading ideologies of the 20. century, next to Neoliberalism and Fascism, both of which saw a lot of representation throughout the games

    submitted by /u/Big-Hard-Chungus
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 - Workshop Glitch [PC]

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    So, if I open any workshop in fallout 4, the defense category is just gone. No signs of it! It's getting really annoying because I have to build up defenses as a quest and I just can't do anything. I have tried many „bug-fixing" mods and Nothing changes,

    For those who know how to fix it, I would really like to know a way to fix it without mods- I'm fine with console commands

    submitted by /u/WestpolThePanda
    [link] [comments]

    Who is your favourite companion in the series?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    I personally like hancock, I love his lore

    submitted by /u/WolfPacSilver
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod for fallout 4 that retextures the vault/vault door to look more like fallout 3 & NV vaults? If not, some modders should take their shot at it.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    Fallout 3- Missing texture after uninstalling FWE

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    I used FOMM to install and then subsequently uninstall FWE (Guns from previous fallout games appear in FO3 through this mod). I thought I did it properly (and I started a new game) but Stockholm above megaton had a missing texture for a weapon, he was using a Pulse Rifle (from fallout 2) when I checked his body... What can I do to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Cranberry-Bog
    [link] [comments]

    Safes with tons of junk in them?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Ok so in Fallout 4 I keep finding random safes with just like a bunch of junk in them like 500+ lbs of junk? One was at Hubris Comics and another was at a unmarked location. I have a mod installed that gives me op weapons but other than that the rest of the mods I have make the game look better. I was wondering if anybody else has experienced this or could tell me what this is?

    I am on Xbox if that makes a difference.

    submitted by /u/thickythicky_4x4
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 - which one of these two builds should I choose?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    So I'm trying to decide between the Gunslinger Build (https://youtu.be/JsICmq7RsmI) and the Outlaw Build (https://youtu.be/eHV7zPIPI_0)

    I don't care about role-playing, I just want to choose the better of the two.

    If someone could tell me the main differences between the builds and which one is better, I would highly appreciate it!

    submitted by /u/tolucy_or_nottolucy
    [link] [comments]

    I've asked this 8 months ago but, is fallout 76 still a buggy mess?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 02:21 AM PDT

    I'd love to play another fallout game, but I don't want to waste money on something bad

    submitted by /u/EskildDood
    [link] [comments]

    Why am I so weak? (Fallout 1)

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    Okay, I know I'm terrible at this kind of games and I know I fucked up when creating a character and choosing traits/perks, but... Is it normal that I can't seem to be ready for any quests necessary (or so it seems) to move on? Time's running out slowly but surely, and I've only managed to deal with Radscorpions so far. I can't kill the Deathclaw, can't do anything at the church, probably can't complete the quest to join the Brotherhood too so I don't even try. I can't even kill those guys in what seems to be a random building in the Hub (Old town, I think). And I still haven't figured out what to do with the Skulz apart from killing them. I really tried not to rely on guides too much, but now I'm stuck. What should I do?

    submitted by /u/onecaress
    [link] [comments]

    Didn’t know you can’t play after finishing new vegas.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    I spent hours and had plans to explore other areas, didnt know you couldn't play afterwards. Wow that is so unsatisfying.

    submitted by /u/ordinaryghostman
    [link] [comments]

    Most uninteresting faction in Fallout 4?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    I've played through the institute, BoS, and MM endings but have yet to play through the railroad ending. They just aren't appealing to me, maybe it's because the other three factions wage war while the railroad just specializes in espionage. Anyways, what is the least interesting faction in Fo4?

    submitted by /u/ryleebofaseasoning
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment