• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 26, 2020

    Fallout | Anyone else only use sanctuary hills as there settlement and abandon the others?

    Fallout | Anyone else only use sanctuary hills as there settlement and abandon the others?


    Anyone else only use sanctuary hills as there settlement and abandon the others?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    If you dont abuse vats, Are you even playing Fallout?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    Can't go back to FO4. Is FO76 any good?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    After finishing all the questlines 2 times and quiting mid-level around 1000 times, I can't bring myself to go back to FO4. I loved the quests and especially the building aspect immensely.

    FO76 doesn't have that much building options as far as I know, and there must be more of a grind as it's online, but how alike are they? Is there a big chance I'll like Fallout 76 if I like Fallout 4?

    submitted by /u/kesnie
    [link] [comments]

    I Really Want To See The NCR Heartland In Modern Graphics

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Fallout 5s location is likely san fran. It would be really cool if we got a fo4 style opening in a major ncr city before heading to san francisco. It would be a great change of pace to see an area actually rebuilt.

    submitted by /u/East_Layer6606
    [link] [comments]

    What is the weirdest thing you've seen in a Fallout toilet stall?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 04:16 AM PDT

    I was looking at the mods on fallout 4 and saw one called a sad farewell

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    I will type part of it if you dont want to read it then thats ok here we go "this is not a mod to download this is a letter for a final goodbye. I've spent the last several years making all kinds of mods for everyone to enjoy though most were xbox and ps4. Nonetheless i was proud of my work and even happier knowing others had fun using them. But today 2/12/19 was the final straw. I found out bethesda had taken my robotics + plus mod idea and put it into fallout 76 without crediting me or giving a callout. When i went to the forums i was met with heavy backlash from fanboys calling me a liar and more or less a fraud when i proved the idea was mine just not the ip of turret hacking. They didn't listen and continued to spite me" this was written by grime_blade bethesda really does steal ideas from others

    submitted by /u/haggshevsf
    [link] [comments]

    Guys i have this bug I CANT GET DANSE FOLLOWING ME

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    Everytime i go to danse and say follow me he doesnt follow he only stays he can move only if i command him but he cant move if i dont he doesnt follow me how do i fix this glitch its so annoying i already wasted 2 hours trying to fix it I have a few mods but it doesnt affect followers my mods are mainly weapon and armor mods and 1 graphics mod.HOW DO I GET DANSE TO FOLLOW ME PLS HELP

    submitted by /u/Masterchips234
    [link] [comments]

    Any advice before playing Fallout 1 and 2?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    I just bought the OG Fallout games and was wondering if anyone had some advice for playing them since I've got no experience with Fallout 1 or 2.

    submitted by /u/schwarzebraun
    [link] [comments]

    In FNV, Vault 19 is able to be a player home according to the Wiki, is that true?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    The Fallout Wiki says that Vault 19 can be used as a player home, but that fire geckos and night stalkers spawn in the living quarters.

    Has anyone here done this, do the enemies respawn or just something that need cleared once?

    submitted by /u/Sheepeasy
    [link] [comments]

    [Fo4] I recently noticed something about the Institute that makes me wonder if their synths are destined to die out & question the origin of the player.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    We all know that Shaun was taken as an infant so the Institute could use his DNA to create a better Synth, they said it was because he had untainted prewar DNA.

    But Shaun was exposed to radiation, In-fact almost all vault 111 civilians were, remember when you were going down the Vault 111 elevator just as the bomb exploded and you actually see the explosive force above you as the Vaults elevator door was closing?

    Well during that explosive force part, radioactive particles would have been carried in it, and so anyone hit or around that force would have at least inhaled the radioactive particles and thus expose them to radiation poisoning.

    Later if you let Shaun live, you will eventually get to the part you learn he has cancer, I believe the cancer is from the initial explosion particles that Shaun breathed in during that time going down into vault 111.

    If that is the case then the Synths that used Shaun's DNA would have a precursor to have the cancer DNA as well and thus would end their life eventually due to the cancer that came up in their bio circuitry.

    Which leads me to the origin of the Sole survivor, they too were exposed to radiation particles and since they were an adult it could be possible they knew to hold their breath so not to get much of the particles in them internally and when they entered the vault they must have had their external self cleaned since they did change into a Vault Jumpsuit, but if they did breath in any of the particles and have gotten the radiation poisoning, then during their cryosleep, they would have died after a while, that would explain why the institute decided to kill all other survivors in vault 111, if they did not have a fault then by the way the institute works, they would have just kept everyone in storage and use their untainted DNA, but they did not, instead they killed them all, Why???

    Because all Vault 111 survivors were tainted by radiation poisoning already due to the delay of shutting the elevator doors when the explosion happened.

    So if they were all tainted then why was the soul survivor spared?

    I do not think they were, I think that Shaun used the Soul survivors corpse and DNA to make a synth out of them, if you think about it, Synths use actual bones, so I would not put it past Shaun to take the remains of the Soul survivor, save the brain for memory extraction, deflesh the skeleton, reflesh the skeleton with the DNA of the Soul Survivor and implant the memories into the Synth brain and place them back into the cryochamber.

    That would make a lot of sense of how and why the soul survivor can live in a radiated environment without becoming a ghoul, I mean if you think about it, Prewar survivors that were exposed to radiation became ghouls if they did not die, while many other humans that did manage to survive kind of built up a radiation immunity so to speak (The body adapted to the rad environment) over the generations, meaning that the human survivors lived in a low rad environment but not rad enough to ghoul them, but instead let them adapt.

    So the Soul Survivor could not be a straight human anymore since they can get radiation poisoning without the sickness, able to use Vats and can deal with radioactive areas easier than any prewar human could.

    The reason Shaun could not make a synth of his other parent was because Kellog shot them in the head so there would have been no way to extract memories from the brain to put in a synth.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/He6llsp6awn6
    [link] [comments]

    Seriously, how the HELL do you get past the boomers?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    I've been trying every tip from everywhere; npc's, forums, ect. But the tips NEVER work and I always get killed even behind cover.

    submitted by /u/TheRealZephyx
    [link] [comments]

    FO4 pipboy light on notification

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    power armor training.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    Power armor training was first added into 3 and it reappeared in New vegas. power armor training isn't in 1,2, and 4/76. Yet why do so many people complain about the lack of it? Like this is a common fan myth? I say we put this myth to rest.

    submitted by /u/dol_guldurhunter
    [link] [comments]

    How do you logically avoid the main quest in fallout 3 ?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    Example : in fallout new vegas i simply installed a mod called "exaggerated economy" which made getting money much harder, so i didn't just avoid the main quest, i actually couldn't confront benny because i didn't have enough money to enter the strip, because usually half the quests reward is spent on ammo/water/food etc. so i had to play honest hearts to get enough money. But in fallout 3, i don't know why anyone would stop looking for their missing father in an apocalyptic wasteland to help a small "village" fight a bunch of live action vampire roleplayers. So what's usually your realisitc/logical/roleplaying reason to avoid the main quest ?

    TLDR : how to avoid looking for your father and play side quests instead, in a realistic way ?

    submitted by /u/kh_tum
    [link] [comments]

    Where d I find Money early on in fallout 2

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 04:05 AM PDT

    I really need money to save vic from the slavers. I'm not becoming a slaver because everyone will hate me. I just need a way to find a bunch of money early on.

    submitted by /u/TjcardnoIce
    [link] [comments]

    [Fo76] are there any good ways to level up fast?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    I'm on ps4 and am level 20 if that helps.

    submitted by /u/william222222
    [link] [comments]

    Help with replacing main menu music for Fallout 4

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 03:51 AM PDT

    I have the music I want to use in the ".xwm" format, so how would I go about putting that into the .ba2 file so that the game will use it?

    I've tried making a file like "Fallout 4 Directory>Data>Sounds>Special" and placing it in the special file but it still wouldn't work. Any help?

    submitted by /u/DevoidHero
    [link] [comments]

    Would anyone else love a survival horror type fallout

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    Hear me out this may sound dumb but I would love to see a fallout that is survival horror based a perfect example being the mod dust for new Vegas. It's just a wasteland filled with twisted creatures, characters, environments, stories, and events. It shows just how bad the wasteland could get. Like in dust I'd love to see a sanity mechanic, it's like karma but with lasting effects like hallucinations or perks. I know I'm referencing dust a lot but dust is a the best example possible and they perfectly did what I was hoping for. A fallout game that has difficulty to it to make it so you're scared of the enemies you encounter. A hardcore survival mechanic where bullets, food, water and friends are rare, creepy ass enemies roaming the wastes, and groups of people out to survive while killing and looting anyone that come in their way. I also think escaping wherever you are is the end goal and maybe even your sanity effects whether or not you get a "good" ending. Idk it is very interesting to me and it's something I would personally love to see. Please tell me your thoughts and feelings I'd love to hear them

    submitted by /u/Dieseldees73
    [link] [comments]

    Have they ever toyed with the idea of a China, Russia, or India Fallout

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 03:20 AM PDT

    I think it would be neat to see the contrast between an American/ capitalist wasteland vs a Chinese/ communist wasteland. Maybe we would see different emphasis on weapons and new chems. A Chinese enclave equivalent. Irradiated tigres and elephants. There would be so much cool stuff to do traversing the streets of Mumbai with mutations or jetpacks. Idk if you need ideas Bethesda hit me up.

    submitted by /u/butchlogjammer
    [link] [comments]

    My followers are glitched, please help! (FO4 Xbox)

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    Edit: EVERYTHING beyond this first paragraph is a repost because I urgently need help and nobody has seen my original post from a few hours ago. Yeah I may seem impatient but I've been dealing with buggy companions for the past four fucking hours and I just want to get them fixed! I couldn't find answers online, so if you see this then please for God's sake don't tell me to fucking look online! I'm starting to think that my problem has nothing to do with romance but I'm not ruling it out yet. Loading a previous save isn't an option, and never was an option because I'm a fucking idiot and the only save from before this started was from 2 hours earlier. I've tried dismissing my other companions but that did Jack shit, and now instead of just Curie being bugged, Piper is bugged as well. However I think I can fix her because I actually remembered to quicksave before trying anything, I'll let you guys know if that worked (it worked... now I'm convinced that I should've just reloaded that 2 hour save while I had the chance).

    Just wanted to apologize ahead of time for my formatting or any spelling/grammar errors that I may make. I'm on mobile right now, and I'm typing as fast as I can so I can go back to trying to fix this. Also, I'm not sure if this will help but I have a mod that allows me to have multiple followers at once. Atm I've got Piper, Curie, Ellen (modded), and Dogmeat.

    My character in this playthrough is a sort of silver tongued womanizer, so I'm trying to romance all the female companions available. Today I finally got to romance Curie, however after finishing the dialogue I can't talk to her normally. What I mean by this is that the dialogue menu is stuck with the dismiss companion, relationship, thoughts, and exit dialogue options, so I can't trade or command her to do anything. She also won't get in power armor anymore and she won't fight when we enter combat. I've tried dismissing her from the group but that option is bugged too so she doesn't leave. I've tried a couple more things including getting into combat to try to get her to fight, talking to her other companions in hopes of fixing dialogue, but none of that worked. I wanted to try loading my most recent quicksave, but the only recent one available is directly after she became buggy, and the most recent save I have before that was from two hours ago.

    I think I might know why this is happening, but I'm not sure. I made a quicksave while in the middle of dialogue so that may have bugged the game. Like I said I'm not really sure.

    Any and all help is appreciated, and I can try to provide more info if you need it. Thanks in advance!

    Edit: Dammit, now Piper is bugged too! Please help!

    submitted by /u/BOOCESTERseat
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an image of Vault Boy wearing a surgical mask that I can use as a profile picture?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 02:33 AM PDT

    Looking for one similar to my profile pic but can't find one

    Does anyone know of one or have the skills to create one for me?

    submitted by /u/Gatt_
    [link] [comments]

    Do you have to side with the enclave if you download the American Rising mod?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 02:25 AM PDT

    Simple question do I have to join or can I go shooting shoot I don't agree with your ideals!

    submitted by /u/wantafuckinglimerick
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 Companion Settlement

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    What is the best settlement that I can have strictly for my companions to live at? I'd like to make sure they're all happy there aswell but don't know which one to pick

    submitted by /u/boogie_boi2002
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment