• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 19, 2020

    Fallout 3 | I just got out of mothership zeta and this is how much ammo I have

    Fallout 3 | I just got out of mothership zeta and this is how much ammo I have


    I just got out of mothership zeta and this is how much ammo I have

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    ʷʰᵃᵗ

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    Where to find Asult rifle?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    So I've started replaying fallout 3 GOTY edition for the Xbox. Where do I find an adult rifle at or below level 5?

    submitted by /u/Jane_The_Scot
    [link] [comments]

    any intresting lore locations or fun places to visit plus bonus question

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    want intresting or fun lore locations to visit and bonus question is there a mod that makes all enemies in point look out zombies bc point look out really reminds me of left 4 dead 2 bc the canival swamp and crazy ugly people who are half zombies anyways

    submitted by /u/catmaniabyt
    [link] [comments]

    A Display of Things Wot I Am Proud Of (Using the Mannequins Mod by AndyW1384)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    I died and lost karma for it

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Achievements

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    Aight. Random question here. And probably a very bad one. But can you get all achievements without DLC?

    submitted by /u/hello_11000
    [link] [comments]

    Question About Misc Quest Order (Atom and Tenpenney)

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    I am playing the miscellaneous quests right now (first FO3 playthrough) and am about to embark on the Power of the Atom and Tenpenney Tower quests. I will likely end up disarming the bomb as I'm playing as a good character. What I'd like to know is: If I do Power of the Atom first and disarm the bomb, will that have any major ramifications on my ability to complete Tenpenney Tower? Please keep as spoiler-free as possible, and thanks!

    submitted by /u/SuperKamarameha
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment