• Breaking News

    Monday, July 6, 2020

    Fallout 3 | I am posting the build set that i usualy go for when im not planning anything special

    Fallout 3 | I am posting the build set that i usualy go for when im not planning anything special


    I am posting the build set that i usualy go for when im not planning anything special

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    Fallout 3 My Usual Build (NO DLCs)

    Char Stats:

    Name:

    Anything really

    Gender:

    Male/Female

    Race:

    Caucasian

    Karmic Affiliation:

    Very Good

    S.P.E.C.I.A.L.:

    ST 04 > 5

    PE 02 > 6

    EN 06 > 7

    CH 05 > 6

    IN 09 > 10

    AG 09 > 10

    LU 05 > 10

    Derived Stats:

    AP 83 > 115

    CW 190 > 250

    CC 5% > 18¢

    DR 0 > 56

    FR 0% > 10%

    HP 220 > too lazy to calculate rn

    MD 2 .>??

    PR 25% > 31¢

    RR 12% > 14¢

    SR 19 > 23

    UD 0.4 > ???

    Major skills:

    -Small Guns

    -Sneak

    -Repair

    Minor Skills:

    -Science

    -Medicine

    -Lockpick

    Perks:

    Lvl 2 -Intense Training (Perception)

    Lvl 3 -Intnese Training (Perception)

    Lvl 4 -Educated

    Lvl 5 -Entomologist

    Lvl 6 -Toughness

    Lvl 7 -Comprehension (Deadline to get Str bobblehead)

    Lvl 8 -Strong Back

    Lvl 9 -Commando

    Lvl 10 -Finesse

    Lvl 11 -Bloody Mess

    Lvl 12 -Silent Running (Daedline to get Per bobblehead)

    Lvl 13 -Sniper

    Lvl 14 -Lawbringer

    Lvl 15 -Robotics Expert

    Lvl 16 -Better Criticals

    Lvl 17 -Action Boy

    Lvl 18 -Life Giver

    Lvl 19 -Here and Now

    Lvl 20 -Grim Reaper's Sprint

    Special Perks:

    Ant Sight

    Barkskin

    Survival Guru (Snide Responses)

    Gear:

    Weapons -Reservist's rifle,Dart gun,

    Headgear -Three Dog's headwrap,Lucky Shades

    Body Armor -Ranger Battle Armor

    Misc Items -Lucky 8 ball(i saw in the wiki that this counts as points in the perks,but just for sure grab the bobblehead before Lvl 16)

    Companions(OPITIONAL):

    -None

    submitted by /u/7orchy13
    [link] [comments]

    I need 1000 caps, and if I sell my plasma rifle I can get 1200 caps. Who has a large amount of caps I can sell to?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    I usually sell to Moira or Tulip (ghoul) but they don't have enough caps to give me the full 1200 for the rifle.

    Who else can I sell to?

    I want 1000 caps to give Jericho so he can join me.

    submitted by /u/marchionetta
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment