• Breaking News

    Friday, July 17, 2020

    Fallout 3 | The beautiful yet ugly looks of fo3

    Fallout 3 | The beautiful yet ugly looks of fo3


    The beautiful yet ugly looks of fo3

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    Found this well clearing out my room. Brings back memories.. used to challenge myself by only useing this to travel

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    Feral Ghoul’s Morning Bombs - by honnid on Instagram - its not canon I assume that Ghouls would eat common food but I love the idea of them trying it and being disgusted

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    I just realized how much of a missed opportunity the Brotherhood Outcasts are as a storyline for the later games.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    I've always been fond of the outcasts and the red tinted power armor. I wish they would have played a bigger role in Fallout 3 (aside from the Anchorage DLC). But would have been cool to see them expand past the Capital Wasteland and into other territories. Maybe they don't get to New Vegas being so far west, but the Commonwealth could have definitely had Outcasts. I don't know, just throwing this out there to see what other people think.

    submitted by /u/VaultDwe11er76
    [link] [comments]

    Listen dad... we can talk this out. It doesn’t have to get violent.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Do you think it would have been cool if you could move a settlement into the mithership after you completed the dlc?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    Like they could go to another planet or something

    submitted by /u/Teetehi123
    [link] [comments]

    Crash on Fast Travel

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    I have played my FO3 game for about 40 hrs but when I reached the Scavenger's Hideout (from the More Map Markers mod) I started crashing when I wanted to fast travel.

    What I have tried:
    Downloaded FOSE, Unofficial Patch, NVSE Anti Crash (+ DisableWindowsGhosting), CASM, Windows Live Disabled and 4GB Patch.
    Disabled autosaves.
    Enabled bUseThreadedAi=1 and iNumHWThreads=2
    Deleted all .tmp save files.
    Tried killing myself in console but I either crash to desktop or get infinitely stuck at the death cam.

    My Theory why it crashes:
    The We Want More mod parts 1, 2 and 3 as I had to reinstall it in separate parts in the past when I discovered it was what caused me to crash on saves and entering buildings (and fast travel too of course).

    submitted by /u/ProfessionalCatch
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment