• Breaking News

    Friday, June 19, 2020

    Fallout | TIL a thing about Mr Janitor in the FNV Sarsaparilla factory

    Fallout | TIL a thing about Mr Janitor in the FNV Sarsaparilla factory


    TIL a thing about Mr Janitor in the FNV Sarsaparilla factory

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    If you follow him through his full round of cleaning after activation, he dumps a bunch of caps in a garbage can. I never followed him in full after turning him on and today I did - dude said 'good riddance to this rubbish' and dumped 553 caps in the can at the end of his route.

    Something new anytime I play.

    submitted by /u/Nast33
    [link] [comments]

    Does the opening to FO4 give you chills?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    I recently started playing a brand new character for Fallout 4 and I just can't get over how scary the opening is to the game. It shows how normal life can turn sinister so quickly, which is the part I can't get over. I thought they did the bombs falling so well. It was a total cinematic flare I didn't know Bethesda had.

    submitted by /u/Pr0xyParad0x
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 absolutely nailed environmental storytelling.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    It isn't a perfect game and it isn't the best fallout but i can say without a doubt it is the best fallout as far as environmental storytelling is concerned. Hallucigen, Cambridge Polymer labs, Hubris Comics, Big John's Salvage etc.

    Theres just so many great locations that feel as if they've really been there much longer than your character. Kudos to the writers for killing it where this is concerned.

    submitted by /u/AdventurousWafer69
    [link] [comments]

    Which player character name do you think is the best?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 01:19 AM PDT

    Personally, I think the Lone Wanderer wins.

    submitted by /u/Bow-Down-To-Gibby
    [link] [comments]

    Wearing the Pip-Boy 3000 must suck ass.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:37 AM PDT

    Think about it. The 3000 is a giant hunk of metal and electronics which would probably tire your arm that you wear 24/7, and you can't get it off.

    submitted by /u/anhatthezoo
    [link] [comments]

    [Fo4]Soo... I finally actually finished the main questline after restarting my character 50 times

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:18 AM PDT

    I did the minuteman ending with some mods installed on pc game of the year edition. I have a tendency of restarting characters a lot in games like these so it was satisfying to finally finish the main questline. I don't know if it was a bug or if it was just part of the game, but literally only 2 Minutemen plus Preston and Sturges actually teleported inside the institute to help me out, although one of the mods I had was a mod that improved the Minutemen and gave them better gear and a leveled class system, meaning the 2 Minutemen that spawned in were fully clad in combat armor and had plasma weapons, so I guess that made up for it. I also had a full suit of X-01 on me which made it even easier. But yeah, finally finished the main questline. Feels good.

    TL;DR: a large, powerful, technically advanced and organized faction of intelligent scientists and a huge synthetic army at their disposal gets single handedly taken down by a 5-man team that didn't even use stealth.

    submitted by /u/KnightGabriel
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 Question: Does doing the Nuka World quest ruin my relationship with Preston Garvey?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 01:53 AM PDT

    I've been hearing that if you do the Nuka World quests and become a raider that Preston will instantly hate you even if you get highest affinity with him and he's nowhere nearby once you plant the flag. However everything I have read is from 2016 or 2017. I'm just wondering if Bethesda remedied it by now since it's about 3 to 4 years later. I really don't want Preston to hate me, I actually like his character lol.

    I don't want to restart my game because I'm already at level 35, so I did the Concord quests a long time ago. There's no way for me to go back and do it before the Concord quest. I'm on PS4 playing the GOTY edition by the way, if that means anything. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/jessicat1396
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question about Nick Valentine.?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    As we all know Nick Valentine is synth detective in diamond City. And the reason why he's called Nick Valentine is because he has the pre-war memories of a detective that detective being Nick Valentine. But something's been bothering me about Nick. We all know he has the memories of the guy. But what if he is actually pre-war Nick. And it's like those robobrains that were once human. So basically pre-war Nick is now synthetic Nick. Now imagine being Nick Valentine before the war being a coffee shop. And then waking up in a dump heap. Where the institute tosses their sentence. They don't need.

    submitted by /u/vaultsepticeye21
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 76 beginner advice?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    Just started playing Fallout 76 today because of a friend, and I've had a mostly fun experience so far (I'm level 8). I came here wondering if anyone can provide me with some tips so that I don't screw something up, especially with my perks/leveling. Just so it's easier to narrow down what perks I should be investing in, I like to play a sniper build. Also anything that will improve my experience in any way is very much appreciated!

    And also PLEASE tell me a reliable method of getting .308 ammunition as it's my preferred caliber, thanks! (In fallout 4 all I had to do was sell purified water and boom infinite .308 and settlement materials)

    submitted by /u/SqueddieEC
    [link] [comments]

    Help me make settlement decisions

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    You see, i am trying yo make a settlement that resembles the prewar america (I know, Covenant, but lets be serious), and since i want everything in a single settlement, i also have to make an army. Now, the thing is: which should be the standard issue rifle? I have a few weapon mods, including the service rifle, the Grease gun and the 10mm smg. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Random_Prequel_Memer
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to find some old Fallout YouTubers

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    Does anyone remember those two guys who used to do playthroughs of fallout 3 and nv, they used have patreon donations where you could have your name featured in their credits? They were kind of similar to Neebs Gaming They also played 7 days to die I've been trying to find them and can't figure it out

    submitted by /u/sam_wright2400
    [link] [comments]

    Are the servers up and working now?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:40 AM PDT

    Even bethesda.net was not allowing me to login yesterday.

    submitted by /u/Schotzie003
    [link] [comments]

    I am having problems with my companions

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    Whenever I try to either talk or trade with my companion, it doesn't work. They still say their dialogue, but it doesn't bring up anything and they also walk backwards. Anyone know how to fix it? I have about 50 mb left of storage for mods if I need to download something

    submitted by /u/Predagoal30
    [link] [comments]

    Tranquility Lane watch is mine!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    So pumped to have scored this watch from the Bethesda web store. It's a real beauty! Worth the cash if you have it to spare. 10/10

    submitted by /u/csstevens
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know who this is?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:13 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/nT7otJd

    I just opened AMD to get information and I found this was the picture AMD used for Fallout 2. I looked and it's not the icon for the .exe so I have no idea where it came from. A reverse image search on Google didn't turn up much either

    submitted by /u/joshjh2002
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod out there that adds Scarface (tony Montana) as a follower?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:07 AM PDT

    Hunting Rifle in fo4

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    Does it annoy anyone else that in the vanilla game, the bolt handle on the hunting rifle is on the left side of the gun?.. WHY!??!?!?! It feels soo awkward and clunky and in the way.. If you have the butt of the stock against the right shoulder, and you're firing the weapon in a right hand dominant position, then why would the bolt handle be on the left side of the gun?.. It actually makes no sense.. Look up on google images "bolt action rifle".. Then start clicking on images.. Notice.. The bolt handle is on the RIGHT side.. For all the hunting rifles in fallout previously, the bolt handle was on the RIGHT side.. Its NORMAL for the bolt handle to be on the RIGHT SIDE!!. What's weird is you holding the rifle barrel up straight with only your right hand on the grip while cycling the action with your left hand.. Its designed so that you HOLD the barrel with your left hand, and you cycle the action with the right hand.. You see there's this thing called WEIGHT, and the rifle barrel is quite heavier then you think especially if you are only holding it straight with one hand on the grip.. On top of that you are cycling the action of the weapon with your left hand, both hands are near the butt end of the rifle.. This movement just seems very uncomfortable and unnatural.. Think about it.. Youd think a thought like this would come up when designing a gun for a first person shooting game!? PLUS its a weapon based on a real weapon!.. Like wtf!.. Its these little mistakes man.. Its just like the reload animation for the lever action.. Its broken and doesn't work and it feels bad.. I cant even use these damn rifles because of how clunky and awkward it all feels.. Its sad that the community has to fix these issues.. Bethesda just releases some half finished, lazily done content that's clunky and buggy then the modding community is forced to come in and fix/patch the game for them.. How pathetic.. Dont even get me started on the micro transactions.

    submitted by /u/GuideTheSpirit
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished Vault 11

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    I've played through New Vegas a few times. But lately a lot of stuff has changed for me. I've slowed down a lot in effort to enjoy things and retain good memories rather than just experience a blur of endorphins or doing shit for the luls.

    For those who aren't familiar, Vault 11 was a vault tasked with the psychological experiment geared towards human complacency vs. the value of human life. Every election cycle, the overseer was elected, but at the end of the term the overseer was instructed to enter a sacrificial chamber where they are gunned down. You navigate the dungeon, piecing the story together from wall decorations, scenes of battle left with skeletons, audiotapes, and e-memos accessible from the terminals.

    This is the first time I've gone into Vault 11 ever. And I gotta say, it is marks such as this that raise this game to such a high level. The creators of this game were so thoughtful in its creation. It's not next level shit, but supremely careful. The pacing of the audiotapes is perfect. The coup de grace being fed the suicide pact tape first, then getting the entire story in chronological order. Great story telling. 10/10, will play this game forever.

    submitted by /u/_theZincSaucier_
    [link] [comments]

    I find power armor in 3 & NV to not look the best

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    The armors look fine for a player/npc holding a gattling laser or a turret but just standing idly or moving around it looks clunky. Given the limitations, the power armor had to map and fit to the player model like other clothing and armor so while they had these huge pauldrons they also had this proportionally tight compact fit onto the torso and arms making them look top heavy which I think tends to make the enclave armor look silly.

    submitted by /u/protruding_skull
    [link] [comments]

    Ancient civilisations?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:11 AM PDT

    In fallout when we meet Jack Cabot he talks about a society 6000 years before any other society. Is there any other lore about this?

    Edit: To be specific I heard about some civilisations called the Ubar and Elder things

    submitted by /u/The_Vadami
    [link] [comments]

    Fo76 can't find world

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    Hi I am on Xbox and I have fallout 1st but I can't join a private world it says failed to find world what do I do

    submitted by /u/alek_enby
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment