• Breaking News

    Friday, June 19, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | I think my gun is broken

    Fallout: New Vegas | I think my gun is broken


    I think my gun is broken

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    The Dunes

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:16 AM PDT

    I sold a few things to Contreras and came back later to find him like this...

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    Making an IRL New Vegas inspired AR

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    I don't know if you guys know this, but the streetlamps in Freeside say TES-04, referencing Oblivion

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    FFS even in the dinosaur

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    Looting in FNV be like

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    TIL that "Forlorn Hope" has a specific meaning

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    Per Wikipedia: "A forlorn hope is a band of soldiers or other combatants chosen to take the vanguard in a military operation, such as a suicidal assault through the kill zone of a defended position, where the risk of casualties is high."

    So our NCR brothers stationed at Camp Forlorn Hope had it even worse that I thought.

    submitted by /u/McCheesey1
    [link] [comments]

    Perk: Arthritis

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    First time ever playing roulette in my life.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    Caesar's Legion (Philippines edition)

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:36 AM PDT

    One-Life playthrough character death.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    Can I please get some Fs in the chat? My one-life playthrough character died at level 21 at Boone's hands. Boone triggered a trap that released so many frag grenades that even when I went got like 2 rooms away I still died.

    submitted by /u/Mr_gun_CZ
    [link] [comments]

    Thought you boys might like this�� I know you can quickload over and over to exploit getting this but after 2-300 hours of normal play throughs, it happened organically. You can even see my two moments of hesitation like “holy shit... holy SHIT... WHAT??”

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    FNV 2 should be called New New Vegas

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    Just got some relics... Can’t wait to play them

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    Potato quality--but I am still patrolling the Mojave.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    A Powerful Organic Moment

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    Early on in the game when I arrived in Nifton and got to the mayoral manor, I was confronted by Caesar's Inculta. A totally scripted event, of course; however, as he left and as I was making my way into the manor, a song started playing that changed the whole dynamic. "Love Me As Though There Were No Tomorrow" started playing somberly on the radio and as I surveyed the carnage of the hotel, it became this really raw scene emotionally. All of the corpses that littered the manor and those outside of it suddenly became much more real.

    It was just this really powerful scene that developed naturally and by coincidence, but damn did it hit hard. It made the hatred I felt for Caesar's Legion that much more palpable and there was never a single moment in which I was going to suffer them to live.

    I'm tying up loose ends in the game right now having decided that a free and independent New Vegas is the only way forward. I murdered Mr. House viewing him as just another autocrat with an overly inflated sense of ego and then I set sail for Caesar and butchered him and his entire fort. In my mind, I pictured him and all his dogs feeling the terror he caused others as they met their doom. Vengeance for the people of Nifton finally realized.

    submitted by /u/YoogdaDoog
    [link] [comments]

    Paradise Lost - Closed Utah Motel

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    uh... Lily, what are you doing?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    Dead Money is really frustrating.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    I get the stripped gear, I get that the holorifle has limited ammo, I appreciate the atmosphere they tried to build. It all falls apart a few hours in.

    I'm using the assassin suit, but it's not helping. Sneaking is impossible, something about a perception of 0 loops around to an insane amount of perception in a way reminiscent of Ghandi in Civilization with even more aggression. The mod to correct this doesn't work on baddies that have already spawned, so I'm SOL.

    I made the mistake of NOT building a burly melee tank the likes of which would make Andre the Giant fear for his life, so I can't really go toe to toe with them. Even if I had some kind of heavy armor, those throwing spears hit like trucks.

    None of the firearms are worth a damn. The accuracy of the automatic rifle means that I'm better off using it close enough to the ghosts that they can poke me with their knife spears. The police revolver lacks any kind of stopping power on the approach to the bell tower. The 9mm ran out of ammo ages ago. I'd LOVE a shotgun, but they're nowhere to be found. Disarming a shotgun trap gives me a shell and that's it.

    I am now stuck. I can't get the experience to beef up my endurance. I can't kill the ghosts off with the weapons I have. I actually made up the best ground by ignoring the ghost people and running around them until their freaking laser precision throwing spears turned me into a porcupine.

    All of this helps to strip out any kind of immersion into the story. I stopped caring that the cloud is out there pressing heavily on the environment in a spooky way after the thirty-seventh time the damn trappers punched my head off.

    Don't really have a point for this, just frustrated as hell. Maybe someone else can stumble across this and maybe not play the DLC again to save some aggravation.

    submitted by /u/Pyromaniacal13
    [link] [comments]

    Help with FNVLODGen and incorrect LOD textures

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Judging by his responses on the mod's page the FNVLODGen author is a major douchebag so I figured I'd ask here first: how the hell do I use this program? There's virtually no instructions that come with it and I'm noticing that some but not all of my LOD meshes now have an incorrect texture applied

    submitted by /u/ArtyThePoopie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment