• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 9, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | the cutest companion

    Fallout: New Vegas | the cutest companion


    the cutest companion

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    Intresting titel

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 12:50 AM PDT

    Lily is the grandma we all share and we will always be Jimmy

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    I can explain

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    Drew Benny I apologize for the lack of background I can't do them at all. I do wish they'd remake New Vegas pls

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Uh...okay. I'm not gay or trans though?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    takin' right before I broke the sh*t outta the game by modding it incorrectly :D

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    [Fuck Caution]

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    Clouds looking super fine

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    Welcome to Black Bear National Forest

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 01:40 AM PDT

    I prefer a Vanilla plus Experience

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    I can understand why some will mod new vegas till it breaks, but I feel like the only one who mods it to a basic degree. I pretty much mod it where I put patches, some audio changes basically making the level up, xp and music all Fallout 1 and 2 style, add more wildlife and raider encounters, add all of the uncut content I can find, and take the orange filter off. And some minor texture upgrades. Will post later and ask for opinions.

    submitted by /u/chris10isleyen
    [link] [comments]

    Lily is the grandma we all share and we will always be Jimmy

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    Brothers in Arms

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    How do you get to nelis air force base?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    Whenever I go through missles or metoars start attacking me

    submitted by /u/florida_made_lit_jit
    [link] [comments]

    [TTW] Working Survival Overhaul Mods?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    Recently, there was a modding breakthrough (the smooth true iron sights animation) that finally pushed me over the edge and convinced me to reinstall New Vegas and give it another solid go. Unfortunately, in my research, I couldn't find information on making the game, well...a hardcore survival nightmare.

    I typically used Project Nevada as a base for this, modifying drop rates and how frequent certain loot is, dynamically removing loot, that sorta thing, to make supplies less frequent. Then throwing other mods on top to make combat more lethal, AI more aware, that sorta thing. But I read that Project Nevada is completely, 100% incompatible with TTW in all forms, which sucks for me.

    I'm wondering if there is any mods converted or made for TTW that allow something similar to what I do? Hopefully still being compatible with all the usual stuff (EVE, WMX, BLEED, etc.) Finding these mods is a pain in the ass because documentation is scattered all over the place, so any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/vaporwarewolf
    [link] [comments]

    Look honey, a horsey!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    Is it just me or is Dead Money just 'meh'?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    I think its a good concept and the story is pretty top tier as all fallout NV is. The change of pace is pretty cool, at first. That being said theres a few things that really bothered me. (FYI this is my 2nd or 3rd play through of the DLC)

    1. After the first few missions i found myself getting frustrated with the map because its so difficult to navigate and all looks the same.
    2. As a completionist I found it frustrating that there was very little interesting loot and the lore is scattered across the difficult to navigate map.
    3. the gas clouds were more just annoying than difficult.
    4. The lack of fast travel is what really made this DLC drag, I get that it is supposed to be a challenge and I understand to a certain extent, however at the very least I felt that fast travel from the fountain to other parts of the map would've helped it to not drag as much.
    5. This game is supposed to be an RPG, yet I felt like I had very little choice or customization in Dead Money.
    6. Probably my favorite thing about Fallout (especially new vegas) is the exploring and the cool bits of writing and lore you can find yourself (along with cool loot of course), this was practically impossible in dead money due to the fact that you cannot return and how pointlessly complicated the map is.
    7. The combat with the ghost people gets boring and old very quickly, there is not nearly enough enemy/NPC diversity.

    Bottom line I just feel like they really could have improved a lot of the aspects of this DLC to make it more enjoyable.

    I'd easily rank this DLC last, although they're all pretty good.

    (OWB is my fav DLC)

    submitted by /u/AdventurousWafer69
    [link] [comments]

    YEEEAHHH! Who gets killed by every player on every playthrough? I do!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Does anyone know of any mod that is similar to Dead Money DLC?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    It seems our local trader knows who the rightful rulers of the wasteland are :^).

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    Rushed the main quest too fast

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    So basically like the title states I rushed the main quest a bit fast - sided with Caesar - and feel like I missed out on a a lot.

    Should I start a new game or are there enough side story lines that are still worth getting into after Hoover dam?

    Hail Caesar!

    submitted by /u/CloverHybrid
    [link] [comments]

    It's amazing what an ENB and a sky mod can do to this game.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment