• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 20, 2020

    Fallout | I swear Mirelurk Queens are the only mob in a game that literally makes my ass clench

    Fallout | I swear Mirelurk Queens are the only mob in a game that literally makes my ass clench


    I swear Mirelurk Queens are the only mob in a game that literally makes my ass clench

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    Anybody else just randomly guess during Hacking attempts until you get the hacking right?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    The way they want you to do it is tedious, time-consuming and sometimes completely counter-intuitive (the correct word could all too likely be a word that the game says contains a wrong letter).

    Seriously, I really hope in the next game they just replace the hacking with something different altogether. Name one person who actually likes this.

    submitted by /u/Fireboy759
    [link] [comments]

    If synths never get sick, are immune to radiation/poison etc. etc., how do some synths not know they are synths? Wouldn’t the absence of any of those experiences for years clue them in?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    My NCR Ranger cosplay from 2016. Updated a bit since but planning on a Midwest paint-scheme Ranger as my next project.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Link to photos

    I bought the helmet as a raw kit but hand painted it all, same with the props and the weathering. Even made the Quantum bottle designs too. Most is appropriate-era gear as well. Chest armor is EVA foam.

    submitted by /u/Ampersanders
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 for Far Cry Arcade, Xbox One

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    Hey folks, for anyone interested, I've spent months recreating a portion of Fallout 3 in the Far Cry Arcade Editor, and it's now published on Xbox One. Enjoy!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1We-XwkNlvY

    submitted by /u/SeaFoamStrat
    [link] [comments]

    How do i do the minuteman ending without pissing off the choo choo train (trying to avoid spoilers in title)

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 12:28 AM PDT

    Last time i played fallout 4 the railroad got mad at me for teleporting into the institute without talking to them first so this time around i tried to talk to desdomona but the dialouge box wont pop up, how do i do the minuteman ending while still staying in the good graces of the railroad

    submitted by /u/wes_rigg
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone still play Vanilla FO4?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    I'd love to do another run of vanilla FO4 but the prospect of not having some of the awesome mods I've got just kinda kills that hype.

    submitted by /u/free_taKo
    [link] [comments]

    Hidden Fallout 3 Easter Egg

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    Many people may have glanced over this but it occured to me today.. So 101 is put in a course name to signify its an introductory course. Say for instance English 101.. You start Fallout 3 in Vault 101. Besides being the tutorial and introducing you to the games mechanics I think Bethesda realized Fallout 3 would introduce the series to the Fallout universe for the first time and named the Vault as such.

    submitted by /u/MASNNugget
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else playing fo4 on playstation suddenly missing all the dlc content?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 02:08 AM PDT

    How loot is in Fallout

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    I just beat my first fallout game, a look back.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    Today I beat fallout 3, I will be getting broken steel soon, but I thought I would just put my thoughts on fallout 3 here incase anyone cares. Overall I found the game very enjoyable, it fit the types of games I like perfectly. Obviously I have the basic complaint that you can't play after finishing the story unless you pay, but I understand it was the first fallout to let you play after and Bethesda was testing the waters. I felt alot of the side quest felt like things i could easily push off, while entertaining I never really ran into to one that gave me something I couldn't live without. The main story kept me very occupied I personally like it, but wish yhere was more new vegas like aspects to it, where there's more openness on your story. I found myself forming legit hate against some of the enemies (Super Mutants, Raiders, and most of all those damn Mirelurk) which is terrific, and forming loves for characters and such (Ghouls, Megaton Inhibitors, and Fawkes towards the end there.) Overall fallout 3 is a must play game in my opinion, and one of my favorite games of all time. Thanks for listening to my Ted Talk.

    submitted by /u/RustedDuck
    [link] [comments]

    Any Xbox one mods that add realistic damage? Such as headshot on humanoids kill in one hit. Besides Smileys combat overhaul? Cause that crashes the shit out of stuff

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 12:55 AM PDT

    Fallout 3 on steam

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    So I have fallout 3 on my steam but i cant get it to run on my laptop or my friends desktop I can get it to the start menu and hit start game but after that the loading screen closes the game idk why fallout new vegas runs just fine if chugs a little when slots happening on screen anyway I can get it to work?

    submitted by /u/Wolfen_Devanci
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 problem :(

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    I cant play it past the loading screen, you know the one you put play and then you access the game, it kinda just crashes :(

    submitted by /u/smallboitaken
    [link] [comments]

    FO4 PS4: Brotherhood errands

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    I've started the questline where you have to do errands for the two Brotherhood members out of the old Police station. Are these endless? Because it sure seems like they are at this point. Especially having to re-visit lots of places I've already been and "cleared".

    submitted by /u/thegameflak
    [link] [comments]

    FO4 PS4 Glitch Question

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    I'm having an issue with part of one of the Brotherhood questlines not completing because a person that I need to talk to to complete it is somehow dead. This will also affect completing the other portion, since I need to talk to this individual first. The mod "Holotape of quest-fixing" does not seem to be advancing it past that point either, even when I tell it to go to the completion stage. Any fixes for this?

    submitted by /u/thegameflak
    [link] [comments]

    BOS and Railrod's main quests are missing, only Institute available.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    I wanted to side with the BOS but the "show no mercy" quest doesn't appear, so I tried to side with the railroad but the main quest for them doesn't appear as well. I dont want to side with the Institute. What is wrong with the game?!?

    Anybody knows what to do?

    submitted by /u/mgpro7
    [link] [comments]

    Most Dangerous location.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    What is the most dangerous place in Fallout 4? I am only level 11 and have just completed "Reunions". I want to explore more though, any places to really avoid?

    submitted by /u/The_Seabass04
    [link] [comments]

    On high end PC, Fallout 3 goty freezes entire screen when it crashes, where the only escape is crtl+alt+delete sign out, and it happens alarmingly often, even with some well known fix mods

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    Title says it all, I have an 8 core amd processor, and a Raedon 5700xt. I downloaded the Multicore mod, NVAC, and FOSE. So it randomly crashes in random areas, and when it does, the game blocks out the whole screen, to where I cannot even open task manager, I have to sign out of my profile to get it to close out. If anyone has feedback, or suggestions to share on how you fixed this I am more than willing to try. Thank you for your time.

    submitted by /u/StarCitizen117
    [link] [comments]

    Where Do You Want Your Next Adventure?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 12:46 AM PDT

    I've always wanted to see the Fallout franchise to take on Hawaii (Including all of it's smaller island because of how isolated and landscape rich Hawaii is.)

    Where do you want to see Fallout go and why?

    submitted by /u/SuperSmashBruv
    [link] [comments]

    [FO4] Is there a mod that adds playable guitars or other instruments?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 04:31 AM PDT

    Basically looking for a FO4 equivalent to 'Skyrim: Be a Bard'

    submitted by /u/Kiyan1159
    [link] [comments]

    [FO4] [MOD] [Beastmaster] is there a patch for the paints not working?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    I've tried every deathclaw I could capture and the paint system just doesn't work.

    submitted by /u/Kiyan1159
    [link] [comments]

    I wanna make a story and I need your help

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    Me and my friends want to make a DnD story set in New York where our main quest to bring electricity back to New York since before the war it had power struggles. We already said the Rikers island will be home for the raider faction but we still need help to creat a story for the rest of our adventure. Any ideas of side quest or factions and maybe monsters? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/yeetwheat600
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment