• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 13, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Armour or clothing?

    Fallout 3 | Armour or clothing?


    Armour or clothing?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    So I've been playing FO3 (and New Vegas) for years now, but I'm still wondering when you would want to wear the clothing you can find all over the wasteland. The idea to me is to try to equip your character with the best armour that suites your playstyle: lighter armour for sneak, power armour for tanks. But when is the clothing useful?

    I see that some clothing increases a SPECIAL stat, which indeed seems to be somewhat useful, but there is also clothing that just adds "+5 small guns" or something. To me it seems like such a bonus will barely contribute to the skill, and you will be very vulnerable to enemy fire.

    Or is it also for those who enjoy roleplaying? Heavy armour in the wasteland, but "Dirty pre-war businesswear" when in towns and settlements?

    What are the pros and cons in your opinion? Is there something I'm missing?

    submitted by /u/trevortjes
    [link] [comments]

    Hey you! Do you like the Enclave in Fallout 3? If yes then good, because I've made a subreddit dedicated to this wonderful faction and if you want to join just look up r/WeAreTheEnclave

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    If you like and stand for what this faction does then you belong in this subreddit!

    If you want to join feel free to do so, and if you have problems finding this place please, feel free to tell me

    We are also in need of good moderators, so if you are a moderator who like the Enclave, again feel free to tell me.

    submitted by /u/AstralHydra707
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment