• Breaking News

    Friday, May 15, 2020

    Fallout 3 | How does the Lone Wanderer learn where Vault 112 is?

    Fallout 3 | How does the Lone Wanderer learn where Vault 112 is?


    How does the Lone Wanderer learn where Vault 112 is?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    I've been playing fo3 on and off for about 10 years now and this is something I never figured out, or if I did I just forgot.

    So from the start the main quest is rather straight forward. We're told to go to Megaton, then GNR, then Rivet City and then Jefferson Memorial. What I'm confused about is how we learn the location of Vault 112? We listen to the holotapes and James says that's where he is going but as far as I remember, he never tells us where it is but somehow we magically get a waypoint for it?

    Is this explained somehow or is it just a little oversight from the developers?

    submitted by /u/guyshowdoibreathe
    [link] [comments]

    Explored an abandoned plane, scavenged a couple things. Guess what's my favourite plane-parts-based settlement?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    play time

    Posted: 15 May 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    what kind of play time do you end up at before you get sick of a character? I'm at around 100hrs and just finished the main quest and the spaceship and I'm getting kinda bored.

    I played Morrowind as a kid when it first came out. I dont know how long I played but Ive done four or five playthroughs since then they average around 3-500 hrs depending what quest mods I add. Oblivion I went up to 1000 hrs with a bunch of mods on my first full playthrough and theres still a few big mods that I havent gotten around to yet.

    Is FO3 just a small game that gets old quickly in comparison to Bethesda's older work? or am I just missing something?

    submitted by /u/Thehopefulhobo
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 not saving

    Posted: 14 May 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    My friend recently bought me Fallout 3 and i was suuuuper excited to get it.I played a good 4h of the game and made good progress but,today when i went back ingame, i noticed that the continue button wasn't available. I thought it was a glitch of some sort but, no. I tried restarting the game and it still didn't work. I saw the auto save icon in the top left and thought "oh cool no need for saving" and yeah taht means i didnt' do any manual saving. Any help please?

    submitted by /u/Sp00derman34
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment