• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 7, 2020

    Fallout | Something that's slightly bugged me, but makes me laugh in the games.

    Fallout | Something that's slightly bugged me, but makes me laugh in the games.


    Something that's slightly bugged me, but makes me laugh in the games.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    You can drink alcohol. Pound gallons of beer, whiskey, whatever. Just take soooooo many drugs. Hell, even make your own crazy-ass drugs. Smoke a cigarette? No, fuck you.

    It's funny to me that smoking is where the line is drawn.

    submitted by /u/SuperIdiocracy
    [link] [comments]

    The black widow perk in New Vegas??

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    I choose the Black Widow perk out of curiosity and I love it. Like seducing Benny and killing him in his sleep was so satisfying, wanna see how I can use it on other characters in the game.

    submitted by /u/shrimpsharpie
    [link] [comments]

    How does bethesda manage to make such disgusting looking creatures?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    I mean radroaches, radscorpion, bloodworms, bloodbug etc. Just gives me shiver thinking about it.

    Edit: Wow this post got a lot of traction. I just wrote this out of boredom.

    Forgot about centaurs(fo3) and mirelurk hunter(fo4)

    submitted by /u/AamIRBhuRA
    [link] [comments]

    I notice that Strong in Fallout 4 seems to have a soft spot for children

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    So as I played more with Strong, I noticed he seems to somewhat care about children.

    For example, in Diamond City, at the school house you can talk to a miss nanny robot named Miss Edna. You can talk to her about love. Miss Edna asks if love is important for children, and saying that it is displays that Strong liked it.

    Another example is the Kid in the Fridge quest. Strong, through dialogue, likes it when you help Billy find his parents. He even gets a bit upset when you refuse to help Billy. Note that the affinity system is bugged for Strong in this quest, contradicting his dialogue. Happens to Macready when it states he likes it when you keep the Vault 81 cure from the dying kid for yourself. Nonetheless, Strong does present concern for Billy, stating that "like should be with like."

    Another instance of Strong and children is something I already posted before. Strong compliments Piper's little sister, Nat, by calling her pretty. A rare compliment for Strong isn't the type to make compliments other than one's combat ability.

    Overall, I wonder about this. Is it possible Strong was a father in his past life? How would he understand children need love? He even states himself that super mutants can't have "little ones" when the SS is telling another character that losing a child is one of the worse things ever. So Strong knows his kind is sterile. Maybe he want to have kids but can't due to his super mutant state. Or it hints at his past.

    submitted by /u/Hope1820
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 - Top 10 Anime Betrayals

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    Just finished Nuka World and am now talking to Preston who, of course, wants me to wipe out the raiders. Now that I have to betray my "friends" the only thing going through my head is...

    EXECUTE ORDER 66

    submitted by /u/Nikkh98
    [link] [comments]

    Bethesda should listen to the fans?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    "Bethesda should listen to the fans". It's a phrase I see a lot on here, even in multiple threads just today alone. I'd like to start a bit of a conversation here because this sentence always interests me. For the people who say this; what exactly is it that you mean? Presumably were all on this sub because we're Fallout fans however naturally we will all have different opinions on elements of Fallout from game design to lore. So which fans should Bethesda listen to? I really don't want to come across as rude however in my opinion the statement of "Bethesda should listen to the fans" always rubs me as "Bethesda should do what I want".

    Of course Bethesda should listen to what the fans want from a business point of view in order to chase the market, but that's boring. It's when it comes to things like world building and story I wonder if people can explain to me why they should listen to anyone other than their own creatives? Excluding corporate meddling a game designer is an artist like any other. While I will fully agree we all have our own ideas on how we would manage things in Fallout, do re-writes etc. I can never quite understand people who feel the need to correct an artist on their artistic direction and vision. By all means disagree with an artist for what ever reasons however I can't fathom telling an artist "your wrong and I'm right, do this". To me it's like not enjoying a Marvel comic and telling Stan Lee how to write Spiderman.

    Anyway that was just something wanted to get out there, any response is appreciated I genuinely want to know peoples opinions on this.

    submitted by /u/TrinityCXV
    [link] [comments]

    What did you do with Vault 88 in the Vault-Tec workshop DLC?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    Okay so I just finished the quests for the VTW dlc. Now I have the whole vault to build and do stuff with. But I have no idea what to do. Should I make it a minuteman base? Should I make it like an actual vault like fallout 3 vault 101 and stuff? Should I just build on the dirt and forget about the vault aspect? What should I do??? I'm creative with my other settlements but I'm so conflicted!! What did you guys do?? Please help!

    submitted by /u/Axlereign666
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to Sarah Lyons?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    Whatever happened to sentinel Lyons? In fallout 4 we learn that she died, but how? We never learn how she died this is unfortunate for such a major character in Fallout 3.

    submitted by /u/Italionaut
    [link] [comments]

    I found a bunch of Kellogg's cigars in an unmarked location in the theater district, which I had not been to before. Is there any reason they should be there, or are they unimportant?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    Will be hostile to the bos if I do the quest synth retention

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    I am allied with with the brotherhood of steel and wanted to do the quest synth retention it it involves attacking bos soldiers if I kill them Will I be hostile with the bos?

    submitted by /u/Jeffmanjeff
    [link] [comments]

    Pls someone make a mod to change the currency from Bottle Caps to Toilet Paper

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    Let's make it realistic

    submitted by /u/Ikuze321
    [link] [comments]

    What is fallout? What makes fallout an experience? Is it the exploration and combat as fallout 76 went for, or is it good characters and story combined with the exploration and combat aspects. What does fallout mean to you?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    If Fallout 3 had taken place 40 years after the great war, would a lot of its story flaws be easier to accept?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 02:08 AM PDT

    Elder Maxson's speech but synths replaced with simps

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Brothers and Sisters, the road behind us has been long and fraught with difficulty, each and every one of you has surpassed my expectations by rapidly facilitating our arrival in the Commonwealth. You accomplished this feat without a hint of purpose or direction, and most impressively: without question. Now that the ship is in position it is time to reveal our purpose and our mission. Beneath the Commonwealth, there is a cancer known as the Institute, a malignant growth that needs to be cut before it infects the surface. They are experimenting with dangerous technologies that could prove to the world's undoing for the second time in recent history. The Institute scientists have created a weapon that transcends the destructive nature of the Atom Bomb. They call their creation: The Simps, a masculine abomination of humanity that is free-thinking, and donates money to female streamers, this.. notion.. that a loser could be granted attention will is not only offensive.. but horribly dangerous and like the atom, if they aren't harnessed properly, they have the potential of rendering us extinct as a species. I, can not allow the Institute to continue this line of experimentation. Therefore the Institute and their Simps are considered enemies of the Brotherhood of Steel and should be dealt with swiftly and mercilessly. This campaign will be costly and many lives will be lost, but in the end, we will be saving humankind from its worst enemy: Itself. Ad Victorium.

    submitted by /u/Methylamine1983
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3: Didn't get to wake up at the Citadel after Take it Back quest

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    So I'm at the end of the main quest, entered the rotunda, convinced Col. Autumn to leave, sacrificing myself on activating the purifier, ending cutscenes rolls in, but soon afterwards I'm still here at the rotunda with Sara with no special dialogues whatsoever. so as the titles says, why i haven't woke up in the citadel

    If anyone asks what mods did i put in: basically the mods i installed based on the 10 essential mods by pc gamer, (especially the wanderer's edition)

    submitted by /u/0nikaii
    [link] [comments]

    Bored b/c of COVID-19? Support Fallout content creators with views if you're looking for something to watch

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    In another post I saw regarding Fallout Nuka Break, I had a thought of supporting these creators who've given time and effort to make genuinely interesting content in the Fallout Universe. Since many people are stuck in doors b/c of COVID-19, why not share them?

    Fallout: Nuka Break by Wayside Digital https://youtu.be/Q9UwlAAnlmg

    Raiders by Asynchrony https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsaeroo8S_9_cMERJOJVep_rVDmVzvi3a

    Storyteller by Shoddycast https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7pGJQV-jlzD17YNNbt103xp0PkkUCoPU

    Psycho by both Asynchrony and Shoddycast https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqIwz2gZqA--p56d_KhdnMIyiwVpMqO9j

    Dead Company's Tales by Dead Company https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHe3trWiYshe4ji4XbWOz1pwDHqpDO_He

    Brotherhood: Redacted by Wonderside https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqIwz2gZqA---wLKtoh3gobK0ZWsWlmQa

    I recommend all of them, they've given me a lot of inspiration when attempting my own groups' content.

    Please feel free to link other content creators I might have missed below:

    submitted by /u/Forerunner93
    [link] [comments]

    I want YOUR characters for a Fallout mod I'm working on!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    Hello!

    I'm currently working on a large-scale quest mod for Fallout: New Vegas that involves a massive mercenary stronghold, which acts a quest-hub and market for the Player.

    I want this stronghold to have pictures of mercenaries decorating the walls, problem is, I need pictures of mercenaries.

    That's why I'm asking you to post screenshots of your character(s)! Any of the Fallout entries will suffice! I do ask however, you take the picture at a good angle, as if it were taken from an actual camera. Headshots would be the most viable, though if you wanna get experimental feel absolutely free! Cosplay is also more than welcome!

    The mod is still a WIP, so don't expect to see it for awhile, but I can promise you that once's it out it'll be beautiful!

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/BananaKillerBRO
    [link] [comments]

    How To Make A Chad In Character Creation? Not A Meme

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    The Wanderer's diary

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    Alrighty bois and gals I just finished reading a fanfic called The Wanderer's Diary by Three Rejects and holy shit it is sooo good. I'm not usually into fanfiction or reading in general, but a bud of mine told me about it and I thought 'eh why the fuck not'. I just wanted to recommend it, it's been finished for a long ass time now and the writer vanished off the face of the Earth a few years ago.

    So do yourself a favor and read it and tell me what you thought of it, whether you thought it was shit or the best thing since sliced bread.

    Peace✌

    submitted by /u/DevinGarf
    [link] [comments]

    [Fallout 4] Sent dog meat to Old Long fellows cabin. Can’t find him.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 01:36 AM PDT

    I sent dog meat to old long fellows cabin because I needed nick in far harbour. When I was done, I returned to old long fellows and dog meat wasn't there. Any suggestions on how to find him??

    submitted by /u/WantedHat995954
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout NV adding on the DLCs to XBOX one

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 11:17 PM PDT

    When I first download the game I installed it the same way you would on the 360. Instalment disc first and you played on the game disc. Well turns out that you can play fallout NV on both of the discs and I had problems with getting the dlc's on the first time I tried to get them dont remember how I got them on but ive got a save with 3+ hours and its saying I dont have any of the dlcs on to play but when I go in to manage game it shows them all in there???? How do I fix this

    submitted by /u/keil5618
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for a newbie

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    I just purchased fallout4 goty and I dont know anything about the hame is there any good tips I should know or anything I should do to help my Journey through the wasteland?

    submitted by /u/Ade_hd
    [link] [comments]

    Is Fallout 4’s Nuka-World DLC still worth the $20?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    As the title implies, i want to buy nuka world, but feel like i'm being scammed for $20 when the base game is $60.

    submitted by /u/vexisoje
    [link] [comments]

    Nuka Break. Any good?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    Showed up in my YT suggestions. Didn't know it was a thing.

    submitted by /u/SuperIdiocracy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment