• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 23, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Let go and Begin again

    Fallout: New Vegas | Let go and Begin again


    Let go and Begin again

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:41 AM PDT

    Weight and never letting go, a dead money story

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    Today is a story of the dead money gold and why letting go is stupid. (Note this is just about gold weight) So the main point of the story is letting go and makes sure you don't escape with the gold due to its weight so about its weight. First we know a gold bar according to our pip boy is in weight 35 pounds but on the gold bar we see it weighs 70oz this changes a lot. Now first thing is gold uses Troy ounces but this changes little to actual ounces and results are nearly the same. So putting 70oz into pounds we get 4.8. And multiply that by 37 we get drumroll please 177.6. Which means I should be able to take all the gold this concludes my ted talk. If I did anything wrong please correct me. Oh and in regular ounces we get 4.375.

    submitted by /u/Runenoctis
    [link] [comments]

    Beautiful view of the Goodspring town from its cemetery, the Mojave Wasteland, year 2281.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    Dead monet, it’s about letting go.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    New to Fallout games, any way to fix this? (more information in the comment)

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 03:56 AM PDT

    This is serious dedication! Slaughtered the entire fort and my homie still doing push-ups.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    Pearl and The Strip looking good in 2020

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    Your eyes are not deceiving you. Those are exteriors shadows in Fallout: New Vegas.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    My suburban BBQ master dad reacts to the White Glove cooks

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    Replaying this game for the first time in probably 6+ years and stumbled across dialogue I missed the first couple times through...

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Looking for more "Pugilist" weapons.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    Let me clarify, I don't mean unarmed weapons, I mean brawling weapons. Brass Knuckles, like your fists, have a two-handed fighting animation. Power Fists, while strong, have one handed "HULK SMASH!" animations. That's not what I am looking for.

    Aside from Love and Hate, are there any other real brawling weapons in the Mojave I can use to beat people senseless? I'm open to using mods, so long as they aren't insanely game breaking.

    submitted by /u/LuminoZero
    [link] [comments]

    boulder city showdown bug

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    when I free those 2 hostages, they immediately start attacking me, other NCR troops just stand there doing nothing

    submitted by /u/VValkorion
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout New Vegas freezing and CTD

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Recently i decided it's time to beat FNV and i added a couple mods that i've used before and had no problems with, no crashing no nothing. Now though my game is only playable for at most an hour before it crashes. I even tried uninstalling all the mods and playing vanilla but no it doesn't work. I've tried everything i can think of to fix it other than rolling back gpu drivers to see if that would work. Anyone here have any ideas of what i could do?

    submitted by /u/TheKillaChalupa
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for dlc?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    For me the base game is kinda easy but the dlcs are hell. So if you have any tips than please help me!

    submitted by /u/Dresslobster7
    [link] [comments]

    Crap!!! Damn it....... FUUUUUUUCXCKKKKKK

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Uhhh guys...should I tell her?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    I didn't know bodies did this in Zion...

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    What build should I do

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    Im playing fnv fro like 10th time and i was wondering what should i do to my playtrough fun for myself

    submitted by /u/JacobRiggs709
    [link] [comments]

    How to make ED-E repair my stuff?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 03:31 AM PDT

    I got him as a companion but I dont know how to make him repair my guns. I searched on youtube but all I found is walkthroughs of his companion mission and lore videos talking about him.

    Edit: I managed to do it thank you all for your help. Somebody having the same problem I had can see this post so I will leave it.

    submitted by /u/futuristicucumber
    [link] [comments]

    so i’ve been playing F:NV for a while and i’m really enjoying it

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    but if i hear johnny guitar one more time i'm gonna quit the game

    submitted by /u/stooz3
    [link] [comments]

    this is a pretty cool bug ngl

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    Dead Money - When first meeting Dean he says "Well, now, if it isn't my ball, chain, and dog collar rolled all into one." instead of his normal dialogue and I can't recruit him

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    Never had this problem before. I do have a Dean Domino companion mod merged into a few other companion mods but I could've sworn I'd tested DM to make sure it worked and that I could recruit everyone afterwards

    Are there any console commands or something i could check in FNVedit to fix this? I'm on a 100 hour playthrough and while I do have a save from before starting Dead Money I wanted to play it through

    submitted by /u/Coagulated-Gravy
    [link] [comments]

    I rushed the INT implant at lvl 1 and went for HH right after.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment