• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 15, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Grenade trap launched me onto the roof of one of the Sierra Madre buildings, was able to just jump off and walk away. Suck it, Elijah!

    Fallout: New Vegas | Grenade trap launched me onto the roof of one of the Sierra Madre buildings, was able to just jump off and walk away. Suck it, Elijah!


    Grenade trap launched me onto the roof of one of the Sierra Madre buildings, was able to just jump off and walk away. Suck it, Elijah!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    Do death cams scare the crap out of anyone else?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    When I'm roaming the Mojave, sometimes my companion will stay behind and fight some enemies, but it absolutely terrifies me when my companion kills someone. 99% of the time I haven't realized my companion is fighting something behind me, and then all of a sudden that loud XP noise plays and it cuts to some dying creature. It's like a jump scare, it's startling

    submitted by /u/newazni16
    [link] [comments]

    Ah shit, here we go again.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    Shaded relief map of the Las Vegas area

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    TiL that only 3.6% of player have beaten New Vegas with the Legion ending.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 02:51 AM PDT

    I have a question about Collector's Edition playing card. Why Ulysses is 3 Clubs here? It have to have sense, because every other card and their "role" are equal to their in game role, like Lanius is Ace, House and Kimball are Kings, etc

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    Reminds me of the strip glowing in the background as i muder countless drugged up fiends

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    It so nice to be a part of a community its weird that I'm starting to recognize people its cool

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    I really love this community genuinely people are so nice compared to other subreddit i appreciate all of you guys who even look at my posts there usually just interesting/stupid questions i have.

    Much 💚

    submitted by /u/nwilliams123987
    [link] [comments]

    Oooookay then.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    Fuck you too, Orion

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    Recently discovered in Dead Money you have four new radio stations each tuned to a collar and to Elijah, enabling you to eavesdrop on everyone talking about you

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    Titleee

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    Is he trying to tell me something?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    Beyond the beef.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    Tried to do beyond the beef, now everyone is dead, weapons aren't taken when I enter....fuck them.

    submitted by /u/LordCobra2847
    [link] [comments]

    Dead Money Update (as if anyone cares)

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    Update from this post.

    Holy fuck Dead Money just became one of my favourite gaming experiences ever. Atmosphere, incredible. Survival mechanics, incredible. Story, incredible. Characters, incredible. Hard as shit in hardcore mode but I digress.

    A DLC like this reminded me why I love the Fallout franchise. So much depth and detail to a small area - so much history associated with only 4 characters. The intertwining relationships between the courier(s) and Elijah/Christine gave me fkn goosebumps man (having played Lonesome Road before, but not on my new playthrough).

    Big thank you to all those who commented on my last post, you are real ones and I wouldn't be here if you guys hadn't helped.

    submitted by /u/ozzie4thewin
    [link] [comments]

    Chillin' with my Sorrows in Half Mouse Cave.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    Finally. Well lets face it after 224 hours it was bound to happen :) Every achievement, every challenge, every optional, side and main quests equaled 5 playthroughs to do the various story lines and kill/damage/misc challenges. (including reloading multiple crashes :/ )

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    Going to the store in the Mojave is now like....

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    Since we're talking about Bioshock this morning, I always liked this challenge easter egg.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    So we meet again, Mr. House!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    Please help me out.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 02:03 AM PDT

    Back in 2018, I bought FNV (I live in Romania) and you know the drill, it turned into "Fallout New Vegas RU". I played the game without really digging into why it's called RU. I recently wanted to start the game again recently and found out about the whole "RU" controversy from Bethesda. Basically if you live anywhere east of Germany, your copy of the game turns into "FNV RU" and you don't have access to the english community hub among other things like low mod compatibility. I decided to bypass the tag by buying the game on G2A (Ultimate edition, global key, can be activated anywhere). The game didn't have the RU tag on it so I felt relieved and removed the RU version from my library, only to find that trying to launch the normal FNV sends me to the store page, as if I'm supposed to accept the RU tag. Anyone, please tell me what I can do. I'd rather not pirate the game because I want to have achievements, the community hub and steam hour tracking on it. Money isn't a problem either.

    submitted by /u/AlexTheWinner45
    [link] [comments]

    Other places taken by legion aside from Nipton and Nelson?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    I want to take Boone on a field trip and start the personal legion delivery service. What other places have been taken by Legion that has a named leader like Vulpes and Dead Sea? I don't want to spoil myself so I can't look at the wiki right now.

    submitted by /u/oraclexynon
    [link] [comments]

    Ways to get thr NCR to like me in Yes Man run?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    I need to get my NCR reputation higher for the president mission for Yes Man, but I'm only at neutral (but my characters says they hate me). Any quick ways to get the NCR to like me?

    I've already done Helios in the favor of the Followers, Primm with the powder ganger sheriff, and the Vault 22 quest.

    submitted by /u/TrashMammal28
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment